Messaging Error

Discus and support Messaging Error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a messaging since I first had my account. I have followed the steps to prevent this from happening but it still says "Message not sent" please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PotatoMuffin557, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Messaging Error

I had a messaging since I first had my account. I have followed the steps to prevent this from happening but it still says "Message not sent" please fix this Microsoft.

:)

PotatoMuffin557, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Catherine Cus. Win User

Error message

To further isolate your concern, may we know if you were able to sign in your account to
    Xbox.com?

Another solution you may perform is to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. This process will replace corrupted Xbox app installation files. Refer to the steps below:

1. Launch Windows PowerShell as an administrator. To do this, click Start > All apps >
      Windows PowerShell. Right-click Windows PowerShell
      and click More > Run as Administrator.
    2. In the Windows PowerShell window, copy and paste the command Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage and press
      Enter.
    3. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.
    4. Click this
      link
      and download the Xbox app.
    Notify us with the results. We're here to clear things up.
  3. KennyBarker Win User

Error message

Tried all but still unable to log in.

]

We'd like to know the progress after performing the solutions we've provided. We'd be more than willing to further assis
  4. KennyBarker Win User

Error message

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server, authentication failure of the account's login credentials, and an outdated version of the Xbox app are possible factors as to why you're encountering this issue. To determine if there's an issue with your Xbox account,
    kindly sign in to Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts to update your account information.

Upon verifying that there's no issue with your account, kindly proceed with the troubleshooting solutions below:

Solution 1: Run apps troubleshooter

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with apps downloaded from the Windows
    Store.

Solution 2: Check for updates

Keeping the application and the device up-to-date can help resolve common issues with Windows 10 built-in apps. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Solution 3: Remove and re-add the Microsoft account

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Email & app accounts.
    4. Under Accounts used by other apps, click Add a Microsoft account. Enter your Xbox account login details. Note: If you can see the same login information, kindly remove and re-add the Microsoft
      account.
    5. Restart the device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the app and check if you can sign in.

Keep us posted with the progress. We're here to clear things up.
  5. BongKaos Win User

Error message

Can I ask what error issues you all had before deleting your profile???? Have you all contacted phone support for account issues???? GOOD LUCK!!!
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

error message

If your account was banned and you want to know why post your questions or doubts in the account suspension forums and wait for an XBL PET answer .

Follow this link :

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
Thema:

Messaging Error

1. Messaging Error - Similar Threads - Messaging Error

2. Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.: I recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) for PC with my existing microsoft account. Whenever I open the Xbox app on my computer it asks me to create a username and select a portrait....
  3. DLC error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC error message: Not able to play Add-on due to error message. I own the game and add-on. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling both game and Add-on. Tried many hard start ups with my XBox One. Account information...
  4. Error message.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error message.: I am trying to set up an xbox xbox one x amd i get an error message e102 00000x01 8007045d 5383a442-b4e4-4aad-86f6-53af55ac82bb
  5. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock world corrupted with no error message on a different xbox from the one it...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock world corrupted with no error message on a different xbox from the one it...: Opened a minecraft world on a different xbox. Never showed an error message about the world being corrupted, but a lot of things in the world are messed up or missing. How can i play the world...
  7. Xbox app for Pc displays "there was an error" message instead of individual games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Pc displays "there was an error" message instead of individual games: On the main game pass page, the a sad face as well as the message "there was an error" is displayed in the squares where games are shown e.g. new games, most popular, etc. The featured section,...
  8. Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?: When I approve and make a purchase for my child i get this error message. “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” Contact us at Microsoft support...
  9. Xbox App Error Message on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Error Message on Mobile: I accidentally signed out of my xbox app on my phone but when i try to sign back in it gives me a random error message that changes and also says "Something went wrong, there is a problem with...
  10. Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage: Hi, my son has an XBox One S. The above error message appeared recently apparently, and doing factory resetting and clearing cache has done nothing. What it does now it is very slow to start and...