Messaging Error

Discus and support Messaging Error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a messaging since I first had my account. I have followed the steps to prevent this from happening but it still says "Message not sent" please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PotatoMuffin557, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Messaging Error

I had a messaging since I first had my account. I have followed the steps to prevent this from happening but it still says "Message not sent" please fix this Microsoft.

:)

PotatoMuffin557, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Catherine Cus. Win User

Error message

To further isolate your concern, may we know if you were able to sign in your account to
    Xbox.com?

Another solution you may perform is to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. This process will replace corrupted Xbox app installation files. Refer to the steps below:

1. Launch Windows PowerShell as an administrator. To do this, click Start > All apps >
      Windows PowerShell. Right-click Windows PowerShell
      and click More > Run as Administrator.
    2. In the Windows PowerShell window, copy and paste the command Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage and press
      Enter.
    3. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.
    4. Click this
      link
      and download the Xbox app.
    Notify us with the results. We're here to clear things up.
  3. KennyBarker Win User

Error message

Tried all but still unable to log in.

]

We'd like to know the progress after performing the solutions we've provided. We'd be more than willing to further assis
  4. KennyBarker Win User

Error message

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server, authentication failure of the account's login credentials, and an outdated version of the Xbox app are possible factors as to why you're encountering this issue. To determine if there's an issue with your Xbox account,
    kindly sign in to Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts to update your account information.

Upon verifying that there's no issue with your account, kindly proceed with the troubleshooting solutions below:

Solution 1: Run apps troubleshooter

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with apps downloaded from the Windows
    Store.

Solution 2: Check for updates

Keeping the application and the device up-to-date can help resolve common issues with Windows 10 built-in apps. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Solution 3: Remove and re-add the Microsoft account

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Email & app accounts.
    4. Under Accounts used by other apps, click Add a Microsoft account. Enter your Xbox account login details. Note: If you can see the same login information, kindly remove and re-add the Microsoft
      account.
    5. Restart the device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the app and check if you can sign in.

Keep us posted with the progress. We're here to clear things up.
  5. BongKaos Win User

Error message

Can I ask what error issues you all had before deleting your profile???? Have you all contacted phone support for account issues???? GOOD LUCK!!!
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

error message

If your account was banned and you want to know why post your questions or doubts in the account suspension forums and wait for an XBL PET answer .

Follow this link :

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
Thema:

Messaging Error

1. Messaging Error - Similar Threads - Messaging Error

2. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  3. Error message when trying to give parental consent

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to give parental consent: In trying to give parental consent when creating an Xbox Live child account on PC, I get as far as entering my Microsoft/XBox Live account details and am redirected to a page that says, "We are...
  4. how do you turn off controller without getting an error message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you turn off controller without getting an error message?: really stupid question all I'm trying to do is go from 2 player split screen back to single player, but no matter what I do I keep getting a "please reconnect controller" message. I can not to...
  5. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  6. error message 0x80090027

in XBoX Accessibility
    error message 0x80090027: I have windows 10 on a desktop. I have everything working except games/x box live. the password for games is different, but I get the error message first & nothing else after. The account has...
  7. Error message 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message 0x800704cf: I'm hard wired but I'm not connected. ad2be202-4e5a-42fd-9ce9-5139fa73ff01
  8. DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057: There is enough space but it will not download . I have not idea what to do so any help would be welcomed 37b5d052-0146-4a74-8333-a3813c5fb12c
  9. Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?: Hello! I have a Halo 5 special edition xbox and I want to know why my xbox can no longer play gta 5 (and two other games, but GTA is the most important right now). It will start the game on the...
  10. Error Message when I turn on the Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message when I turn on the Xbox X: Hi I turned on my Xbox x last night and got the following message something when wrong, got to xbox.com support error help and put in the following code 0x87af000b. I did this and the very...