Messaging Friends on Xbox One

Discus and support Messaging Friends on Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey so regarding the subject above, a friend and I are having issues chatting on xbox one, through the console, the app, and windows console companion.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by (SleepingAbsol), Aug 8, 2019.

1. Messaging Friends on Xbox One

Hey so regarding the subject above, a friend and I are having issues chatting on xbox one, through the console, the app, and windows console companion. Basically, when we send a message only a small portion of it can be read from the chats screen. When
    I click on the conversation no messages appear and the sent message is gone, without me getting to read it. Messages do appear if I am in the conversation window while it is sent, but it will disappear after I close the window. I have tried a restart, full
    shut down, turning on and off notifications, switching internets, and nothing has worked. Is anyone else having this issue? Has any fixed it or know how? Messages have worked fine till about a week and a half ago. It works fine with all my other friends. Thanks
    in advance!

:)

(SleepingAbsol), Aug 8, 2019
  2. (SleepingAbsol) Win User

Okay I will give this a try and update my findings later, thanks!
  3. Darthwolf12000 Win User

I am having the very same issue. Nothing seems to work despite how much I've looked into it. This only happens to one friend, and literally no one else. If anyone has any ideas, much would be appreciated.
  4. (SleepingAbsol) Win User

I don't get an error message with my issue, however my friend is also in another country, maybe this is a distance thing?
  5. emilio256 Win User

I´m having the same issue, i got my first xbox one a couple of weeks ago so i don´t have a lot of friends on live, so i´ve tried chatting with two people, one of them being my wife and the other, a person from another country, with my wife it worked fine,
    but with the other person i have that same issue you´re having. Another thing that is happening with me is that when i invite that other person to my party (or the person invites me) so we can speak, i get disconnected as soon as i join, and when i´m on the
    party i see a message saying: "to communicate with team members, you need to make changes to the network".
  6. ЮрийЦибуле Win User

Hey. Name's Yuri. I have a problem with party chat on Xbox one. It says: to communicate with team members, you need to make changes to the network. What should I do?Type Nat open.
Thema:

1. Messaging Friends on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Messaging Friends

2. Console Companion messages from friends keep repeating over and over again in Notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion messages from friends keep repeating over and over again in Notifications: I'm a PC gamer playing on a laptop. I'm having a problem with the way Console Companion messages from friends are interacting with my Notifications app. Recently, messages I get via the Console...
  3. Messages are not loading/saving for one friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages are not loading/saving for one friend: So I'm having issues where when messaging to my one friend it lets us send messages to each other, but when I click the conversation, it never shows any of the new messages either of us have sent...
  4. Cannot Message Friends on Xbox App (Phone)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot Message Friends on Xbox App (Phone): i have an xbox i play regularly with friends where i also message alot. about a month ago i downloaded the xbox app and used it for parties when i didnt have a mic or to message friends when i...
  5. Got suspeneded because my friend wrote a message on my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspeneded because my friend wrote a message on my acount: Hi on my acouny my friend posted a message on my xbox acount as a joke and didnt expect me to get a 1 week comunication ban if you want to ask him his gamertag is: [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]....
  6. Keep getting spam messages and friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting spam messages and friend requests: As the title says. I'm getting like 10 of these a day! They are friend requests from "people" with a gamerscore of 0 and I also receive pervetic and flirtatious messages every single day. I do...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages to friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages to friends.: I am having trouble sending messages through the Xbox app on my computer. Every time I try to send a message, it tells me to try again later. I also can not load any messages from previous...
  8. Communication Suspension for messaging my personal friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Suspension for messaging my personal friend: So I got a communication suspension two days ago because I was having a personal conversation with my friend. He had asked me how I was feeling and I said "I still feel like [Mod Removed -...
  9. I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't message my friends and I don't know why!: I kept trying to text my friends on the Xbox app on my computer but it won't work! It keeps bringing me to this site Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app? But I don't have a...
  10. Is it possible to message everyone on my Xbox One friends list with one message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to message everyone on my Xbox One friends list with one message?: I want to send all of my friends on my friends list a message at the same time how would I do this on my Xbox One S? Last time I did this was back on Xbox 360............