Messaging Glitch

Discus and support Messaging Glitch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since Friday, my messages on xbox have been glitched. I cannot receive notifications so I have to go into the messages to check if they had messaged... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SuperVelocityy, May 29, 2019.

1. Messaging Glitch

Since Friday, my messages on xbox have been glitched. I cannot receive notifications so I have to go into the messages to check if they had messaged me. But even after leaving the conversation (Removing it and clearing it) and refreshing my chat list they
    were all the same. Its like my messages are frozen but when I go into the chats it shows a conversation I had with them 5 minutes ago and still doesnt change my chat list at all.

:)

SuperVelocityy, May 29, 2019
  2. Miss Ermine Win User

glitch message

Hi TRICKY. It sounds like using a different browser you were able to access the site, yeah? In that case, it's going to be something browser-based. Clearing cache/cookies can be a great step, or also checking the browser for updates.
  3. girlhasnoname03 Win User

Messaging Glitch

4. baltyofgod Win User

Messaging Glitch

You have to remove and put the account back from the console, so remove that message
  5. SuperVelocityy Win User

Messaging Glitch

Probably best if you make your own thread on the message glitch and not on someone elses.
  6. Edgarour Win User

Messaging Glitch

Ya lo resolveran, cuestion de actualizacion
Thema:

Messaging Glitch

1. Messaging Glitch - Similar Threads - Messaging Glitch

2. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  3. Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...: Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system) only when attempting to buy backwards compatible games on my xbox one. different error codes for each one,...
  4. Xbox Messaging Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Messaging Glitch: Hello! For some reason, my Xbox one shows me as having an unread message. I head to messages and don’t have any unread. Then, on the app on my phone, the icon has a red 4, but no messages when...
  5. Minecraft kindle edition glitch, see message for information, it's worth it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft kindle edition glitch, see message for information, it's worth it.: I play on the kindle edition, when I go to sign in sometimes, it shows an error saying I quote,"Sorry,something went wrong. Give it another try,or try on Xbox.com" and I know it's set up right. Is...
  6. Xbox Video Purchase History Page Failing To Load, "Glitch in Our System" Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video Purchase History Page Failing To Load, "Glitch in Our System" Message: Hi, Love your service and used it a lot with my xbox 360 years back. I recently have returned to Microsoft services and am failing to see the multiple Tv show seasons I have purchased through xbox...
  7. Message system glitched

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message system glitched: My message list refuses to update on my console or xbox.com, however i can view messages through the xbox app. This has been a problem ever since 6/1/17, and it is really becoming annoying. If...
  8. Message system glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message system glitching: There seems to be a problem with the Xbox One message system (at least for me). My message list refuses to update, which means i no longer get messages, cannot delete messages, etc. This has been...
  9. Glitch in sending/receiving messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch in sending/receiving messages: I cannot send or receive messages, and I am given no error code. I checked my account for a communication ban but there is none. This began last week after I attempted to send a game clip to some...
  10. Unread messages glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unread messages glitch?: For the past few months I have had 4 unread messages. The unread messages appear on my Xbox One and also on the Xbox app in Windows 10. However, all of my messages have been read! I'm sure other...