Messaging

Discus and support Messaging in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Messaging Hey Lol Master, Thank you for reaching out. We understand you are unable to send out messages from your Xbox. Check out our Can't Send... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lolmaster3656, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Messaging

Messaging
    Hey Lol Master,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you are unable to send out messages from your Xbox. Check out our

Can't Send Messages
    article for some quick and easy steps that fix this issue a majority of the time. If you need further help, please provide any additional information such as an error message or code. Cheers Messaging :D

:)

lolmaster3656, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

Messaging

1. Messaging - Similar Threads - Messaging

2. XboxApp Messages not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    XboxApp Messages not loading: So is someone at Microsoft ever going to address the fact that messages haven't been loading on the app for almost three months? 877d66be-18d1-45f1-a773-f79ed066eb6e
  3. Xbox 1 not playing some of my 4k movies , im getting the below message on my 65 in 4k HD...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 not playing some of my 4k movies , im getting the below message on my 65 in 4k HD...: I'm getting this message. please try a different disc. We can't play this one. (0x91d70001) I have played them before and now for some reasons it does this with many of my 4k /HD /HDR movies, my...
  4. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone: I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've tried adding my number, doing a security...
  5. DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057: There is enough space but it will not download . I have not idea what to do so any help would be welcomed 37b5d052-0146-4a74-8333-a3813c5fb12c
  6. Reported Twice For The Same Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reported Twice For The Same Message: Hello, I got temporarily suspended from xbox live, and i have recently gotten another suspension for the same exact 1 message. I need help with this 8f039326-1ef9-4798-b2d4-91cd92e6531d
  7. Messaging

in XBoX on Mobile
    Messaging: I cant send messages to my friends and i logout and login It still dont work and i add my number and its not reading it 479d9eca-2640-4a40-a194-45d9b27ff946
  8. Receiving Messages through the "Chats" on the Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving Messages through the "Chats" on the Xbox one: Hi, I don't know if anyone can suggest anything but for the last 6days I cannot view any messages sent to me through 'Chats' on my Xbox One? 8b707219-cc7f-4fe5-92c8-077667ae2ce5
  9. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  10. MESSAGERIE XBOX (XBOX MESSAGING)

in XBoX Accessibility
    MESSAGERIE XBOX (XBOX MESSAGING): Bonjour, Je suis nouvelle. Un ami m'a envoyé un message. Je ne le vois pas. Comment faire ? Par ailleurs, lorsque dans le DNS, on voit xboxskype.xbox.com, profile.Xbox.com. Pouvez vous me dire...