Messaging.

Discus and support Messaging. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, all, I've run into a problem. I can't seem to find an answer. I am having problems messaging on xbox, but only to one specific person. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GT_AkumaKuma, Jul 30, 2019.

1. GT_AkumaKuma
    GT_AkumaKuma Guest

Messaging.

Hello, all,

I've run into a problem. I can't seem to find an answer. I am having problems messaging on xbox, but only to one specific person. My friend and I can send messages to each other, but we can only view it from the chat screen (Where you would see all chats)
    but once we click on the message, there is nothing. We both sent a message to my wife and it worked as it should, just not between us. Thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

AkumaKuma

:)

GT_AkumaKuma, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

Messaging.

1. Messaging. - Similar Threads - Messaging

2. Please wait pop up message when starting and app or game

in XboX Insiders
    Please wait pop up message when starting and app or game: Every time I open an app i get that pop up that says to wait while they get the app ready. This message is only supposed to come up on first run of the app or game. I get it on every game and app...
  3. Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message: I was trying to connect my Xbox One S controller to my Android phone (It's a Motorola G5 running Android version 8.1.0) but this error message keeps showing up when I try to pair. The controller...
  4. From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

in XboX Insiders
    From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSid117 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting an error message when opening the TuneIn Radio app

in XboX Insiders
    Getting an error message when opening the TuneIn Radio app: Im getting an error message since the update before the latest beta update. Getting error message: 0x80073cf6. Also reported from my console. submitted by /u/Niro036 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't hear voice messages on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear voice messages on my Xbox One: Using an inline mic headset I can record a voice message & the recipient can listen to my message but I can't hear their voice messages or any of mine. I can hear game/system audio. In audio...
  7. Message favouring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message favouring: I’m gonna share this just to clear my mind on how stupid the message report system is, this has happened multiple times on different accounts. People message you randomly from after a game and...
  8. Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages: On Xbox.com ONLY I've noticed a recent unfixed error so when I go to my Messages I see the conversations boxes on the left side & there up to 6-8 months old but it only shows the gamertags & the...
  9. Getting error message on initializing a game on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error message on initializing a game on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi everyone, I'm getting the following error message on trying to initialize Wasteland 3 on PC: Application folder: C:/Program...
  10. Xbox App Messaging

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Messaging: (Very long, sorry :( ) I don't have an xbox myself, but I use the app to stay in contact with my friends on Xbox and we talk in parties all the time. As of only a couple days ago (around Jan 4th,...