Messaging

Discus and support Messaging in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I cant send messages to my friends and i logout and login It still dont work and i add my number and its not reading it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Foxylove1818, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Foxylove1818
    Foxylove1818 Guest

Messaging

I cant send messages to my friends and i logout and login

It still dont work and i add my number and its not reading it

:)

Foxylove1818, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

Messaging

1. Messaging - Similar Threads - Messaging

2. Messages not appearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages not appearing: When I go to look at a message someone sent me it will just say go ahead say hi even though they have sent me messages, this hasnt happened to all my chats but most of them and I've looked...
  3. Messages not sending or receiving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages not sending or receiving: Messages aren't being sent or received, a notification pops but the message isn't there. f5943d63-7ea2-45ee-bdda-0e4a21a48794
  4. Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kevetor [link] [comments]
  5. Getting this message even though I live in America!

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this message even though I live in America!: [IMG] submitted by /u/karam1122 [link] [comments]
  6. messaging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    messaging: im having some trouble messing my friends. ive signed out then back in, nothing. did everything it told me to, nothing. help??? P.S. excuse my poor grammar :) a3ddc0e0-0768-43ff-8b30-56b2f3efbd77
  7. Constant Messaging Issues on Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant Messaging Issues on Console Companion: I have fought issues with sending messages on the PC App for some time now with no rhyme or reason as to why it works for a few minutes then fails with the "we can't show your friends right now -...
  8. Xbox message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox message: I recived a message from someone [Mod Removed - against guidelines] and he said hello and i said who is this and he said he randomly added me then he asked what i was doing and how old i was so i...
  9. This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...: I received this email and cannot find out any information about what it is about. The links do not work. This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated...
  10. why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.: issue always being having is that even if u have high speend internet apps act up or store act up with video formate and store crashes on stuff u look at. Here another part issue is message ur...