Messaging

Discus and support Messaging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys Im having an issue with sending and receiving messages on the Xbox 1. If i send a message it just says “sending...”The message will send... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Old McCrotchin, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Messaging

Hey guys

Im having an issue with sending and receiving messages on the Xbox 1. If i send a message it just says “sending...”The message will send after a restart, and i cant receive messages until i restart my XB.

The messages come through and send fine on the app for IOS.

i have tried, unplugging the xbox and router, power cycle, hard reset, account recovery, cleared the cache, wired connection and wireless.

Any ideas on a fix? Xbox services are all up and running.

:)

Old McCrotchin, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

Messaging

1. Messaging - Similar Threads - Messaging

2. Messages from friends list only option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages from friends list only option: Ok so here is the deal, I, like many others suffer from a mental illness, and some of us like to use gaming as an escape. To get away or at least try to. That's until you get IDIOTS that message...
  3. Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch: I keep getting an error message saying I ran out of space/data while playing Minecraft on my Nintendo switch. I have a erased all of my worlds but two and I have erased all the games on my...
  4. I tried trouble shooting and resetting my xbox and this message still pops up

in XboX Insiders
    I tried trouble shooting and resetting my xbox and this message still pops up: [IMG] submitted by /u/ColaGamingYT [link] [comments]
  5. Tom Clancy's the division 2 error message FOXTROT-04 Ubisoft Club temporarily unavailable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's the division 2 error message FOXTROT-04 Ubisoft Club temporarily unavailable...: Guys,error message solved Xbox one X. Step 1 : Remove the power cord of console Step 2 : Press Xbox button on console,it will make a sound and turn off,this clears motherboard cache and...
  6. Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure: Hello! First post here, Basically I use the Xbox Console Companion daily and for what ever reason I am completely locked out to the login screen. I have done the following things to try and fix:...
  7. Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2: Hello I need help since my xboxone can't get system update, it's always getting error when I trying to update it, I already following all the steps on xbox support page. I even reset my xbox to...
  8. GTA message from xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA message from xbox live: I received a message from xbox live to say they were giving free money for gtav to thank me for playing within 72 hours, 5 days later and I didn't receive said money. Anyone else have this also...
  9. Not Getting Permission Message or Question

in XboX Insiders
    Not Getting Permission Message or Question: My son has been trying to say a game requiring permission. The options given to him are to ask for permission from us. If we choose "ask now" then we ate forced to log into the account giving...
  10. Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jskilljoy [link] [comments]