Messaging

Discus and support Messaging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys Im having an issue with sending and receiving messages on the Xbox 1. If i send a message it just says “sending...”The message will send... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Old McCrotchin, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Messaging

Hey guys

Im having an issue with sending and receiving messages on the Xbox 1. If i send a message it just says “sending...”The message will send after a restart, and i cant receive messages until i restart my XB.

The messages come through and send fine on the app for IOS.

i have tried, unplugging the xbox and router, power cycle, hard reset, account recovery, cleared the cache, wired connection and wireless.

Any ideas on a fix? Xbox services are all up and running.

:)

Old McCrotchin, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

Messaging

1. Messaging - Similar Threads - Messaging

2. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...: Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on...
  3. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  4. Messages do not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages do not work: i have had issues getting worse with messaging for the past week and now unusable at all. It begain with messages in app needing to refresh often to see, then with console, now they dont show at...
  5. Can't register for xCloud as I get this message (yes the screenshot is on iPadOS but I get...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't register for xCloud as I get this message (yes the screenshot is on iPadOS but I get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/danholli [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10: Alright the platform I am on is Windows 10 and I am using Xbox Game Bar. Whenever I send a message, immediately after I send it it does not appear. Both on screen and message history. This also...
  7. Messaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messaging: Hello, messaging on Xbox is completely broken for me. If I receive a message, I get a notification, but nothing is there. If I send a message, as soon as I leave the chat screen and go back into...
  8. New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters): If you don't know Xbox released a new feature for Xbox Insider in the skip ahead ring today. That allows them to filter out messages, from friends and random Xbox gamers, you can read or watch...
  9. I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...: Whenever someone messages me or I message them, the scrolling freaks out. Also my messages are insanely out of order. I've got messages from September overlapping a conversation from two days ago....
  10. I do not have Online safety & family Message safety .

in XboX Insiders
    I do not have Online safety & family Message safety .: I do not have Online safety & family Message safety on my Xbox OneX and I look at my settings and I do not have it. I do not have new dashboard yet. I think i am only one that did not get the New...