messaging

Discus and support messaging in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im having some trouble messing my friends. ive signed out then back in, nothing. did everything it told me to, nothing. help??? P.S. excuse my poor... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AJ Taylors, Nov 5, 2019.

1. AJ Taylors
    AJ Taylors Guest

messaging

im having some trouble messing my friends. ive signed out then back in, nothing. did everything it told me to, nothing. help??? P.S. excuse my poor grammar messaging :)

:)

AJ Taylors, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

messaging

1. messaging - Similar Threads - messaging

2. The «New message from Xbox» tile on dashboard still uses the old icon «Parties & chats».

in XboX Insiders
    The «New message from Xbox» tile on dashboard still uses the old icon «Parties & chats».: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  3. Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one: I can't seem to fix this problem. I can't send or receive messages on my Xbox One. Everytime I click on the Chat button I get this error message "We were unable to get your recent messages. Please...
  4. Messaging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messaging: I've reported and deleted an offensive message several times and it keeps coming back how do I delete it for good? 3006c03f-345f-47d4-954f-998369895c5e
  5. My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message: This is my first post on here, but here's the story I was playing Paladins in casual mode with other Xbox players, when my team lost the match, this random user on the enemy team called me a...
  6. Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.: I recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) for PC with my existing microsoft account. Whenever I open the Xbox app on my computer it asks me to create a username and select a portrait....
  7. Please look at messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please look at messages.: So i just got enforcement ban for sending an insult. Normal right? Nope. This guy kept teamkilling everyone and I messaged him and I said "Hey you should stop. You are making the game not fun for...
  8. scrambled messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    scrambled messages: My messages are scrambled and not in order of date. How do I fix that? bb8ac5ef-e291-48fc-93df-85874255366b
  9. Missing Xbox Live Message Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Live Message Promotion: Periodically i get promotional messages from Xbox Live, like DLC code for Smite, Gears of war.. Sometimes they just message me to tell me the good news.. I got really lucky and they sent me a $10...
  10. DLC error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC error message: Not able to play Add-on due to error message. I own the game and add-on. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling both game and Add-on. Tried many hard start ups with my XBox One. Account information...