Messed up my gamertag

Discus and support Messed up my gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So yesterday changed my gamertag to a japanese one but i messed up and put 2 characters at the end that are wrong. Is there a way to fix this or do i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AliceFairy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. AliceFairy
    AliceFairy Guest

Messed up my gamertag

So yesterday changed my gamertag to a japanese one but i messed up and put 2 characters at the end that are wrong. Is there a way to fix this or do i have to pay to change it again now?

:)

AliceFairy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. AliceFairy Win User

Messed up my gamertag

Hi, you will need to pay to change your gamertag again.
    That sucks. Only changed it in first place cuz was free.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Messed up my gamertag

Hi, you will need to pay to change your gamertag again.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Messed up my gamertag

Yes that does suck, unfortunately that's how things work. I learned this the hard way as well.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Gamertag is messing up

Hey there Zen! Unfortunately we can't do anything to help you change your Gamertag here on the Forums. My only suggestion would be to pay to change the GT to something else and then pay to change it back. I hope that helps, thanks!
  6. Spider91610 Win User

Gamertag is messing up

What was the original spelling with proper capitalization, and what is it right now? If the spelling/ capitalization changed, get in touch with Xbox Support. Unfortunately, they can't check the previous state of the gamertag, and it strikes me as odd personally
    that it changed at all, considered if you tried to change anything on it, while the gamertag remained the same spelling-wise, it would prevent you from doing so since the gamertag was already taken.
Thema:

Messed up my gamertag

1. Messed up my gamertag - Similar Threads - Messed gamertag

2. I messed up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I messed up: I used a vpn (albeit for one day) in the microsoft rewards program, not knowing it was against the rules, as it was not clearly outlined, and now my search earn points have stopped tracking, i...
  3. Messed up code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Messed up code for gift card: I acidently removed the code for it but i tried contacting microsft support but i lost the recipt. Is there anything i can do? 52aa66eb-c3da-4e6c-b07d-6842c28adfa5
  4. Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own: Hello, I own both discs of "Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate edition", which is the original game on one disc, plus all DLC on the other. Ever since FNV went on Game Pass, I can't use the DLC, even...
  5. Fonts messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fonts messed up: So I recently moved to a student house. Couldn't reasonably take a TV with me, thus decided to connect my XONEX to a monitor. Given that this is a very basic FHD monitor with only one HDMI input,...
  6. requesting refund for game that is a broken mess?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    requesting refund for game that is a broken mess?: some features are fine but most of the modes and features in wwe 2k20 is a broken joke mycareer wont even load it literally just sits on the loading screen like I paid almost 100 dollars on the...
  7. Xbox one s screen is messed up bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s screen is messed up bad: I turned on my xbox and the screen is completely dragged of, srot of mirrored and the bottom of it is grey. [img] I tried doing a hard reset, then a factory reset, but nothing has worked....
  8. Messed up permissions disallow me from changing my own gamertag, support not helpful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messed up permissions disallow me from changing my own gamertag, support not helpful: I can't give you the full story, but last year I squandered my only free gamertag change. I need this, so when I go to change it for ten bucks, it bombards me with errors. Change my online privacy...
  9. There's a cheat who's messing with xbox live accounts the gamertag is EgoisticComb189 thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's a cheat who's messing with xbox live accounts the gamertag is EgoisticComb189 thanks: he's hack 5 accounts already he should be band right know da203899-8e91-4c09-9f39-a496424b2564
  10. Parent account not valid - Problems with child gamertag. I messed up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent account not valid - Problems with child gamertag. I messed up!: OK, I'm in a bit of a pickle!! I was trying to be all tidy and organised, and wanted to link my sons xbox live account (free account), to his laptop. Just because it annoyed me that when he goes...