Messenging not working

Discus and support Messenging not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Messaging does't work on my Xbox 1 and i've tried everything it said to do and it didn't work. 52e9e87f-7d78-4b8d-9251-7de79e1939fb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vg7gaming, Mar 28, 2019.

1. vg7gaming
    vg7gaming Guest

Messenging not working

Messaging does't work on my Xbox 1 and i've tried everything it said to do and it didn't work.

:)

vg7gaming, Mar 28, 2019
  2. snkly Win User

messenger not working

What problem are you experiencing? What errors do you receive? Have you followed
    this guide fully?
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Messenging not working

Have you checked to see if there is an enforcement action against your account?
  4. sparklefingers Win User

Xbox live ambassador?

i help people out all the time on forums and in games. just not on the messenger thingy anymore as like i said work no longer allows me to use messenger
  5. dmaul111478 Win User

Has being hacked soured you to xbox entirely?

I haven't used any messenger apps. I do use the iloveim website on my work computer though as my lame university has Windows Live Messenger blocked for some reason.

I'll keep using that, but I won't use that Windows Live ID for anything important in the future and just use it for e-mail and messenger. Well, I didn't notice that hotmail has a web messenger feature now. Maybe I should try that out. If that works I
    can ditch the iloveim site.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Keyboard and Mouse

keyboard and chatpad only work for chats over messenging service
Thema:

Messenging not working

1. Messenging not working - Similar Threads - Messenging working

2. Harassed in game and via messenging, then accussed and suspended for retaliating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassed in game and via messenging, then accussed and suspended for retaliating: I would like to begin by mentioning that the player by the gamertag of R6 fisheye03 was violating conduct by teamkilling in game (Rainbow Six Siege) then continued to shrug off and dismiss the...
  3. iOS Xbox App Messenger: Can’t Reply After Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS Xbox App Messenger: Can’t Reply After Update: iOS Xbox App’s Messenger is broken since last update. Can’t reply to any messages in existing conversations. Can only send new messages from users’ profiles. Signing out of the app and deleting...
  4. Instant messenger,Google Play Music,Facebook,Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Instant messenger,Google Play Music,Facebook,Netflix: Would be nice to have a instant messenger app like we did for the Xbox 360 possibly with Skype instead of Live Messenger to chat. With the little pop up box to appear on screen and everything, it...
  5. ONLY the messenger app does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ONLY the messenger app does not work: It seems to be related to network connectivity. -I can do everything else on my console with no problems. Play games, join parties, send and receive game invites, etc. BUT -I can't receive...
  6. Shadow of Mordor: The Messenger Quest - Infinite load on Cinematic bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor: The Messenger Quest - Infinite load on Cinematic bug: After buying Shadow of Mordor GOTY when it was on sale a few weeks back, I have run in to a game stopping bug that I cannot seem to find a work-around. When progressing through the main...
  7. Messenger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messenger: Good evening, could anyone tell me why i can not send a message on Xbox on? 2a160f38-bac8-4d73-a0d5-77140de3433f
  8. Messenger and party problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messenger and party problem: i become today affter say mad langue to other guy i cant send any more messengers or i can.t make party to talk with friends wahts happen ? 38ed9735-f5ff-43f4-be75-056ffa4a8483
  9. Messenger error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messenger error: Cant send xbox 1 messages. my reputation is in good standing and have tried signing in and out. the issue is account based because i cant send messages on the android app either....
  10. My messenger XBox One (Live) is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My messenger XBox One (Live) is not working: Hello MS-Team, I have no time, so here just the hard facts: Xbox One, Live, Messenger. Can't send any message to anyone (not friends or other). Everything in my account is green, privancy is...