Metal Gear Rising Revengeance won't open (0x803f8001)

Discus and support Metal Gear Rising Revengeance won't open (0x803f8001) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So yesterday at night I bought this game in the microsoft store, once it was downloaded I try to open it and it shows the error that is in tittle, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaguetteDePan, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance won't open (0x803f8001)

So yesterday at night I bought this game in the microsoft store, once it was downloaded I try to open it and it shows the error that is in tittle, I try everything that xbox told me to do: restarting the console, checking if xbox live is ok(which it is), checking the orders historial and the game it's there, speaking with the virtual bot, updating the console but it's the same, I don't what more I could do to try an fix the problem. PD: Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my first language

:)

BaguetteDePan, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Crispin D Bivens
    Crispin D Bivens New Member
    I swear i just bought this game 3 days ago because it was on sale for $4.99 digitally and literally its still having this problem. Did EVERYTHING Xbox said to do game is still broken. It upsets me cuz i just want to play it... Smh if anyone has any fixes or workarounds please help. I tried seeing if the hame had any well known problems and couldnt find nothing. Just really irritated cuz konami support dont answer their phones plus microsoft support aint help nothing...

Crispin D Bivens, Apr 16, 2021
  3. BaguetteDePan Win User

I got in touch with someone from xbox gamer, the man told me to reinstall the game, now I can't install it, guess I ask for a refund
  4. Maestro3 Win User

If you could have only ONE game this year, what would it be?

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  5. OCRyzen Win User

any new game ideas, im stumped

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance & Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will be released soon..
  6. ChavidCarlson Win User

Streaming

Like metal gear rising: revengeance? Is there a way to stream it?
  7. Alchemist Don Win User

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection

Not really enjoying Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance i will still end up completing it though.
Thema:

1. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance won't open (0x803f8001) - Similar Threads - Metal Gear Rising

2. I can't buy the game Metal Gear Rising.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy the game Metal Gear Rising.: Everytime i try to purchase the game the error 80153016 appears, the game is costing R$17,80, i really want this game but i can't buy it :( 713a3c3b-2dd2-46cb-bd5a-4c5ab67f6cc5
  3. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Not Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Not Working.: I have just bought a physical version of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection to play on my Xbox One. However when I try to play PeaceWalker it says that the game isn't compatible and to check on the...
  4. Can't download Metal Gear Solid TPP DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Metal Gear Solid TPP DLC: I got the Day One edition a few years ago and when I loaded up my game it said my Day One edition DLC was removed, but there is not option in Manage game & add-ons to redownload it?...
  5. Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance supposed to freeze whenever i try to play it? (XBOX 360 S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance supposed to freeze whenever i try to play it? (XBOX 360 S): So i redownloaded my digital copy of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance to a 250GB USB (because my hdd is 4gb and MGR:R is 7.4 GB) For extra context this was free because of xbox live gold (don't...
  6. Metal Gear Solid V - Installation Stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V - Installation Stopped: I have this game on disc. The disc is in excellent condition and I used to have this game installed on my Xbox One X. I have tried to reinstall it multiple times and it will not install. It gets...
  7. Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes issue playing disk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes issue playing disk...: see picture below and if choose yes it pops up saying "Xbox 360 hard drive not detected and is required to play" and continues in this loop to bring me back to the picture you see below. If choose...
  8. Metal Gear solid 2&3 hd edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear solid 2&3 hd edition: Hi , I've been having issues with both I've uninstalled reinstall a few times... The issue on start up it disconnects from xbox live if igo to either game it keeps asking me to connect or load a...
  9. Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.: Hi I downloaded this game on game pass but am not getting any progress beyond mission 6 (where do the bees sleep). Can someone tell me if the game pass download is restricted to only 6 missions?...
  10. Metal gear rising revengace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear rising revengace: I have Xbox Live and im trying to get metal gear rising revengeance but it wont let me get the game even though its free. e97a3c35-f68f-44e8-8f6b-2032f9c9bdd1