METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 canot download

Discus and support METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 canot download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I can not download game METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 from Microsoft Store. Iam from Slowakei. Buy 06d17a53-86b8-48d1-a50c-770dab022b24 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeterTollar, Sep 2, 2019.

1. PeterTollar
    PeterTollar Guest

Hello,

I can not download game

METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 from Microsoft Store. Iam from Slowakei.
    Buy

:)

PeterTollar, Sep 2, 2019
  2. IngameInstincts Win User

Metal Gear Solid & Zone of Enders HD Collection ANNOUNCED

3. Legendgenesis Win User

Unfortunately I don't believe that game is available in Slovakia, as I can't find it in the store in that region. I'm not sure if it is available physically in that region, either.

EDIT: I thought I had it there for a second, but it turns out it disappeared right after the page loaded and was replaced with Revengence. It kept trying to load the US store (where I'm located) every time I ran a search. But when I ran the search on the
    Slovakia page, it seems that the HD collection isn't available still.
  4. PeterTollar Win User

Hallo,

error meseeage no, but i cannot download the game, it displayed down the picture

[​IMG]
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi PeterTollar,

Are you getting any kind of error message?
  6. CptThade Win User

There was some problems with xlive servers. Do you still have this problem?
Thema:

1. METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 canot download - Similar Threads - METAL GEAR SOLID

2. Metal Gear Solid HD

in XboX Insiders
    Metal Gear Solid HD: [IMG] If we ask God Spencer for Metal Gear Solid HD collection in Xbox Game Pass then will this happen? https://i.redd.it/tke6u84l5fh31.png submitted by /u/ArdynsRequiem [link] [comments]
  3. Metal gear solid collection not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid collection not downloading: Recently I was trying to buy the MGS hd collection on my xbox one, but for some reason, it says I cannot complete the transaction because “Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on...
  4. Metal gear solid 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid 5: Ao iniciar o game a imagem estava com gráficos vermelhos e no gameplay também, o que posso fazer, ja reinstalei o game e continua igual.xbox one x Translation: [When starting the game the image...
  5. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for x360 works on xbox one? (not "METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for x360 works on xbox one? (not "METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3"): I want to buy "Metal Gear Solid HD Collection" for xbox 360 and play it on my Xbox X, but I don´t know if this edition is supported. According to microsoft list of backward-compatibility games,...
  6. Rote Linien bei Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes & Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rote Linien bei Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes & Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Xbox One...: Hallo, ich habe mir in diesem Monat die Xbox One X zugelegt und bin soweit sehr zufrieden mit dem Gerät. Jedoch habe ich bei den beiden Spielen MGS 5: Ground Zeroes sowie Gears of War Ultimate...
  7. Metal Gear Solid 2 / 3 HD Edition Backwards Compatiblity for XBOX One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid 2 / 3 HD Edition Backwards Compatiblity for XBOX One X.: Hello, Id like to know why i cant play this game on my XBOX One X, i just bought it and it did not appear as a Download on my XBOX One X. As i dont have a XBOX 360 im unable to play this game...
  8. I can't start Metal Gear Solid V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Metal Gear Solid V: I can't start Metal Gear cause it Says that i don't have a gold membership . Then it says that i have to reload the game if i have gold membership but when i start it again it says the same thing....
  9. Red lines and dot's on screen when playing metal gear solid 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red lines and dot's on screen when playing metal gear solid 5: I am getting red lines and dot's on menu screen of mgs 5. It is a digital downloaded game. It's only that one game which is showing that issue I tried rest of my games they all are working fine...
  10. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes deleting saved data from everywhere while connected to MGS:V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes deleting saved data from everywhere while connected to MGS:V: Now, I just beat the original Metal Gear Solid last night, and I loved it! Before starting Metal Gear Solid 2, I would like to do the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes "FoxDie" easter egg. I got...