Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain E3 2014 trailer (English Version)

Discus and support Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain E3 2014 trailer (English Version) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This looks so dark compared to the previous games, Cannot wait to pick this up. Been a long time fan of the Metal Gear Series! [MEDIA]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dark Wolf, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Dark Wolf
    Dark Wolf Guest

This looks so dark compared to the previous games, Cannot wait to pick this up. Been a long time fan of the Metal Gear Series!

:)

Dark Wolf, Jun 8, 2014
  2. marknally
    marknally Guest
    marknally, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 8, 2014
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I can't wait until actual gameplay graphics look as good as those cinematics. I wonder how long that will be.

brandiesel1, Jun 9, 2014
  5. marknally Win User

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain Reviews Starting To Appear

6. Sword Style Win User

MGS: Ground Zeroes is 2 hours long

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Was this the same game that they showed at E3?

[/quote]No. That was Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain. This is just the prologue to that game.
  7. FreakRoach Win User

Games with Gold 2018

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

I can't wait until actual gameplay graphics look as good as those cinematics. I wonder how long that will be.
  9. Lofty Who Win User
Thema:

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain E3 2014 trailer (English Version) - Similar Threads - Metal Gear Solid

2. Metal Gear Solid V - Installation Stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V - Installation Stopped: I have this game on disc. The disc is in excellent condition and I used to have this game installed on my Xbox One X. I have tried to reinstall it multiple times and it will not install. It gets...
  3. Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes issue playing disk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes issue playing disk...: see picture below and if choose yes it pops up saying "Xbox 360 hard drive not detected and is required to play" and continues in this loop to bring me back to the picture you see below. If choose...
  4. Metal Gear solid 2&3 hd edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear solid 2&3 hd edition: Hi , I've been having issues with both I've uninstalled reinstall a few times... The issue on start up it disconnects from xbox live if igo to either game it keeps asking me to connect or load a...
  5. Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.: Hi I downloaded this game on game pass but am not getting any progress beyond mission 6 (where do the bees sleep). Can someone tell me if the game pass download is restricted to only 6 missions?...
  6. metal gear solid 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metal gear solid 5: i want to play metal gear solid 5 with my game pass but i only get the mgo ,metal gear online and i was really looking forward for this Quiet person!! so i was in afghanistan,and now i am only...
  7. METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 canot download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 canot download: Hello, I can not download game METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 from Microsoft Store. Iam from Slowakei. Buy 06d17a53-86b8-48d1-a50c-770dab022b24
  8. Metal Gear Solid HD

in XboX Insiders
    Metal Gear Solid HD: [IMG] If we ask God Spencer for Metal Gear Solid HD collection in Xbox Game Pass then will this happen? https://i.redd.it/tke6u84l5fh31.png submitted by /u/ArdynsRequiem [link] [comments]
  9. Metal gear solid collection not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid collection not downloading: Recently I was trying to buy the MGS hd collection on my xbox one, but for some reason, it says I cannot complete the transaction because “Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on...
  10. Metal gear solid 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid 5: Ao iniciar o game a imagem estava com gráficos vermelhos e no gameplay também, o que posso fazer, ja reinstalei o game e continua igual.xbox one x Translation: [When starting the game the image...