Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain E3 2014 trailer (English Version)

Discus and support Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain E3 2014 trailer (English Version) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This looks so dark compared to the previous games, Cannot wait to pick this up. Been a long time fan of the Metal Gear Series! [MEDIA]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dark Wolf, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Dark Wolf
    Dark Wolf Guest

This looks so dark compared to the previous games, Cannot wait to pick this up. Been a long time fan of the Metal Gear Series!

:)

Dark Wolf, Jun 8, 2014
  2. marknally
    marknally Guest
    marknally, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 8, 2014
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I can't wait until actual gameplay graphics look as good as those cinematics. I wonder how long that will be.

brandiesel1, Jun 9, 2014
  5. marknally Win User

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain Reviews Starting To Appear

6. Sword Style Win User

MGS: Ground Zeroes is 2 hours long

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Was this the same game that they showed at E3?

[/quote]No. That was Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain. This is just the prologue to that game.
  7. FreakRoach Win User

Games with Gold 2018

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  8. Lofty Who Win User
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

I can't wait until actual gameplay graphics look as good as those cinematics. I wonder how long that will be.
Thema:

1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain E3 2014 trailer (English Version) - Similar Threads - Metal Gear Solid

2. METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 canot download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 canot download: Hello, I can not download game METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 from Microsoft Store. Iam from Slowakei. Buy 06d17a53-86b8-48d1-a50c-770dab022b24
  3. Metal Gear Solid HD

in XboX Insiders
    Metal Gear Solid HD: [IMG] If we ask God Spencer for Metal Gear Solid HD collection in Xbox Game Pass then will this happen? https://i.redd.it/tke6u84l5fh31.png submitted by /u/ArdynsRequiem [link] [comments]
  4. Metal gear solid collection not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid collection not downloading: Recently I was trying to buy the MGS hd collection on my xbox one, but for some reason, it says I cannot complete the transaction because “Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on...
  5. Metal gear solid 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid 5: Ao iniciar o game a imagem estava com gráficos vermelhos e no gameplay também, o que posso fazer, ja reinstalei o game e continua igual.xbox one x Translation: [When starting the game the image...
  6. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for x360 works on xbox one? (not "METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for x360 works on xbox one? (not "METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3"): I want to buy "Metal Gear Solid HD Collection" for xbox 360 and play it on my Xbox X, but I don´t know if this edition is supported. According to microsoft list of backward-compatibility games,...
  7. Rote Linien bei Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes & Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rote Linien bei Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes & Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Xbox One...: Hallo, ich habe mir in diesem Monat die Xbox One X zugelegt und bin soweit sehr zufrieden mit dem Gerät. Jedoch habe ich bei den beiden Spielen MGS 5: Ground Zeroes sowie Gears of War Ultimate...
  8. Metal Gear Solid 2 / 3 HD Edition Backwards Compatiblity for XBOX One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid 2 / 3 HD Edition Backwards Compatiblity for XBOX One X.: Hello, Id like to know why i cant play this game on my XBOX One X, i just bought it and it did not appear as a Download on my XBOX One X. As i dont have a XBOX 360 im unable to play this game...
  9. I can't start Metal Gear Solid V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Metal Gear Solid V: I can't start Metal Gear cause it Says that i don't have a gold membership . Then it says that i have to reload the game if i have gold membership but when i start it again it says the same thing....
  10. Red lines and dot's on screen when playing metal gear solid 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red lines and dot's on screen when playing metal gear solid 5: I am getting red lines and dot's on menu screen of mgs 5. It is a digital downloaded game. It's only that one game which is showing that issue I tried rest of my games they all are working fine...