Method of clearing cache memory on Xbox One not working

Discus and support Method of clearing cache memory on Xbox One not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have attempted to clear the cache memory on my xbox one as per various internet sources: 1. Press and hold xbox button until its switched off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roboven, May 11, 2020.

1. Roboven
    Roboven Guest

Hi

I have attempted to clear the cache memory on my xbox one as per various internet sources:

1. Press and hold xbox button until its switched off completely.

2. Disconnect the power at the xbox and press the xbox power button to expel any leftover power.

3. Wait for at least 5 minutes before reconnecting the power to the xbox.

4. Wait until the light on the brick goes to orange before switching back on.

These steps have been repeated 6 times but the cache memory has not cleared.

Please can someone provide any other helpful hints.

:)

Roboven, May 11, 2020
  2. Roboven Win User

Please can someone help me with the problem above.
  3. Roboven Win User

why are you trying to clear cache, if its to do with gamerscore then that wont fix it until microsoft have fixed their end. let us know why you need to clear cache.
    Hi

Thank you for the response. My games are lagging and the xbox is running slow. The message pops up for me to clear the cache memory as well.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

why are you trying to clear cache, if its to do with gamerscore then that wont fix it until microsoft have fixed their end. let us know why you need to clear cache.
  5. RedChilliPeppers4 Win User

Status Code 3CD6 - 0000 - 3080 - 0300 - D000 - 0102

tried the...

"Clear System Cache" - didn't work. it corrupted my usb drive.

cant continue....

"Clear Update Cache" - no more external memory for xbox

"Manual update" - no more external memory for xbox
  6. flibble hex Win User

Download profile error 8007065b

Delete cache memory three times before the suggested method worked.
Thema:

1. Method of clearing cache memory on Xbox One not working - Similar Threads - Method clearing cache

2. Cant add Credit card as payment method to my MS account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add Credit card as payment method to my MS account.: My credit card stopped working in the Microsoft store so I deleted it as a payment method and then tried to add it again. Now I get the message that the details don't match the credit card....
  3. xbox ban method

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox ban method: someone created a xbox hardware ID and account ban method i know this because 2 of my friends already got locked out of their accounts for a "suspicions login" this is the ban method and how it...
  4. payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payment method: So I try to add a paypal account to my xbox and it says try again later, i’ve waited for like a week or two I think and it still won’t let me. So then, I went to the Microsoft page and added a...
  5. Games keep crashing periodically, I tried every method :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing periodically, I tried every method :(: It happens every 15 - 25 minutes of playtime and sometimes it works just fine. No matter what game I'm playing from my game pass library (Doom. BF1, Halo, etc.) I noticed that offline games take...
  6. Microsoft Account Payment Method

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Payment Method: I am unable to add a payment method to my account. I am trying to change my Xbox gamertag but I am unable if I can't add a payment method. Having trouble adding payment methods has been an issue...
  7. How can I remove a payment method off my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove a payment method off my Microsoft account?: I signed up for a developer license for my Xbox. I setup and I registered for developer mode, paying the price for the license. Now, I want to remove my card info off the site, but Microsoft won't...
  8. Do not put your credit card/paypal as payment method and remove it after a purcharse

in XboX Insiders
    Do not put your credit card/paypal as payment method and remove it after a purcharse: I've been using the Xbox ecosystem for 3 years and recently my main payment ways (credit card/paypal) was blocked by Microsoft's security sector. According to them, it's a security lock due to...
  9. Any method to reduce update download sizes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any method to reduce update download sizes?: I'm a casual gamer. About 75% of the time I launch MSFS Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 , it says there is a large download that needs to be obtained prior to the game functioning. Which obviously...
  10. Laggy freezing dashboard, cant factory reset or OSU1 method. Any chance to revive it?

in XboX Insiders
    Laggy freezing dashboard, cant factory reset or OSU1 method. Any chance to revive it?: So my brother enrolled on the insider. New xbox s. Started to get laggy dashboard. So i said without knowing that was on Insider. Just do a factory reset. So now its trapped in a loop without...