Metro Exodus Change resolution

Discus and support Metro Exodus Change resolution in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No matter how many times i try to change the games resolution and no matter how many i restart it, the game starts in 800x600. Nothing in the world... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RagedGlint81226, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Metro Exodus Change resolution

No matter how many times i try to change the games resolution and no matter how many i restart it, the game starts in 800x600.

Nothing in the world can convince that game to run in anything but its lowest possible settings.

4790k with a GTX 1070.

:)

RagedGlint81226, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Raged,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with game resolution in Metro Exodus. To help clarify the issue a bit more:

• Does this only happen in this one game?
    If so, I recommend to contact the game developer for more information on game performance and system requirements.

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Seems to be some issues with Metro Exodus on the Windows Store:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/metro-exodus/windows-save

At this point, I can only assume it's being looked into since you're clearly not the only person experiencing issues.
  4. IIx SALT xII Win User

Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

Worked this am but now Metro Exodus in not allowing download to pc only offers console as option and now I see Metro Exodus is gone from Store ??????
  5. WispyGosling606 Win User

Games releasing in 2019

kingdom hearts 3 and metro exodus
  6. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Best game to test out Xbox One X

Metro Exodus would be my recommendation.
Thema:

1. Metro Exodus Change resolution - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus Change

2. Can't find Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find Metro Exodus: Hello, I am subbed to Game Pass yet I can't find games such as Metro Exodus & Wolfenstein II. I can't find it at all in the Xbox app, and when I click the install game button in Metro Exodus'...
  3. Metro exodus issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro exodus issue: 1) The game crashes at start of game. 2) trying to optimize in nvidia site it wont optimize because it dont see the settings in the game . 3) on the rare chance the game starts going to options...
  4. Accessibilité des fichiers de jeu (Metro Exodus, etc...) [Translate] Accessibility of game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Accessibilité des fichiers de jeu (Metro Exodus, etc...) [Translate] Accessibility of game...: Bonjour vous, Après quelques heures de jeu sur Metro Exodus, et les problèmes de freeze constants rencontrés, je me décide chercher une solution afin d'améliorer les performances du jeu. Le jeu...
  5. Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass: I signed Game Pass, but even in the list of available computer Games, Like Metro Exodus, i Cant install. In the Microsoft Store, i see the message, "Join now" Xbox Acess Pass... What i do Wrong?...
  6. Metro Exodus install problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus install problem: I tried to install Metro Exodus, and came across a bunch of problems: First try ended in an error before the download even started. Error Code: 0x80070005 After following some suggestions, it...
  7. METRO: EXODUS is randomly frozen in the latest Build Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    METRO: EXODUS is randomly frozen in the latest Build Skip Ahead: I've already spent three different stacks of the Skip Ahead ring. The error is reported from the console. The game is installed in the internal HD using the game pass ultimate subscription on an...
  8. I cant play Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play Metro Exodus: When I have to login with xbox live an error apears and says "Unable to log in Xbox Live" and after that I cant do anything. Someone have a solution?? f6634923-f28d-4120-b575-d83a41fda2cd
  9. Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话)[Metro Exodus (Windows) is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话)[Metro Exodus (Windows) is...: XGP已购买,系统已是最新,但是依然 法启动 [Translation - XGP has been purchased, the system is up to date, but still can't start] 60eeb560-9243-4764-a7e1-5516b992c520
  10. Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC: Fired up Metro Exodus and there are several problems. The big one is when I change the resolution to my monitors is doesn't actually do anything. In fact, no mater what I change it to, it doesn't...