Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC

Discus and support Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Fired up Metro Exodus and there are several problems. The big one is when I change the resolution to my monitors is doesn't actually do anything. In... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by robert_harmon, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC

Fired up Metro Exodus and there are several problems. The big one is when I change the resolution to my monitors is doesn't actually do anything. In fact, no mater what I change it to, it doesn't seem to change the image at all. My GPU usage goes up, but
    the image is definitely not native and does not change. It did actually change once, and it looked crisp and amazing, but when I relaunched the game it reverted back.

Also, I can't switch it to DX11, which runs better for Nvidia GPU's.

:)

robert_harmon, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC

1. Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus changing

2. Error Code 0x87EQ0005 when trying to download Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x87EQ0005 when trying to download Metro Exodus: The download just stops randomly and this Error Message just comes up. Have tried it 5 times now on two different Hard Drives. Does anybody have a fix for this that doesn't involve setting up...
  3. Metro Exodus Intro crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Intro crash: Hey, I recently got myself Gamepass for PC and tried to play Metro Exodus. But after I launched the game, halfway through the Intro sequence, the game froze and crashed to the Desktop, without...
  4. Metro exodus using 100% cpu not using gpu

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro exodus using 100% cpu not using gpu: Hello, i’ve been searching for an answer to this for awhile. Metro Exodus is using 100% cpu and its not using the graphics card at all and it doesn’t make sense. I have tried basically everything...
  5. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...
  6. Saved Games Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Saved Games Metro Exodus: I played to the point u enter the desert on my xBox Gamepass. Now i want to play Metro Exodus on my Computer with the Windows Gamepass. How can I transfer the Progress or at least put a save game...
  7. Riva Turner Statistic Server não funciona o Metro Exodus do Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Riva Turner Statistic Server não funciona o Metro Exodus do Game Pass...: Olá, Eu baixei o game Metro Exodus do Game Pass porém não estou conseguindo executar o RTSS nele, ele abre o jogo e aparece na CG inicial, porém se eu apertar a tecla "E" ou esperar a tela pisca...
  8. Metro Exodus Trava antes de entrar no menu[Translation-Metro Exodus hangs before entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Trava antes de entrar no menu[Translation-Metro Exodus hangs before entering...: o jogo trava depois do video no começo e nao consigo jogar por causa disso, [mod removed-profanity] eu paguei o xbox game pass e nao consigo jogar poderiam fazer algo a respeito obrigado...
  9. Error 0x80070005 while trying to install Metro exodus on XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 while trying to install Metro exodus on XBOX app: Hello! I have tried for two days now to install metro exodus on my pc with the game pass for pc. But when i try to install it i only get the error 0x80070005. This is really annoying because i...
  10. Metro Exodus Change resolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Change resolution: No matter how many times i try to change the games resolution and no matter how many i restart it, the game starts in 800x600. Nothing in the world can convince that game to run in anything but...