Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC

Discus and support Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Fired up Metro Exodus and there are several problems. The big one is when I change the resolution to my monitors is doesn't actually do anything. In... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by robert_harmon, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:33 AM.

1. Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC

Fired up Metro Exodus and there are several problems. The big one is when I change the resolution to my monitors is doesn't actually do anything. In fact, no mater what I change it to, it doesn't seem to change the image at all. My GPU usage goes up, but
    the image is definitely not native and does not change. It did actually change once, and it looked crisp and amazing, but when I relaunched the game it reverted back.

Also, I can't switch it to DX11, which runs better for Nvidia GPU's.

:)

robert_harmon, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:33 AM
Thema:

Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC

1. Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus changing

2. Metro Exodus (windows)

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus (windows): Ao abrir o jogo Metro depois da introdução de repente ele fecha logo em seguida ele abre safe mode mais também fecha provavelmente seja erro do DirectX 12 pois já li vários usuários reclamando...
  3. My Metro Exodus download disappeared on the Xbox app for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Metro Exodus download disappeared on the Xbox app for PC.: I spent two days downloading it then got an error right when it finished(Error code: 0x80070780) telling me to restart my device or report an error. I restrated and now Metro has disappeared from...
  4. Metro Exodus on Pc Beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus on Pc Beta app: Metro Exodus is not connecting to xbox live when starting the game. Allready did everything they say to fix it. Please help. bc4783e4-4656-4235-a7f4-e9276dbc91fc
  5. Metro Exodus crashes on launch on Windows 10 Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus crashes on launch on Windows 10 Xbox: Trying to launch Metro Exodus on my PC it crashes during startup while showing the initial trademark. Trying to launch it again gives the option to launch in safe mode. Selecting safe mode, the...
  6. Game Pass (Für PC) | Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass (Für PC) | Metro Exodus: Das Problem ist das sich microsoft xbox live nicht verbindet und ich die vorhandenen schritte bereits getätigt habe. Weiß auch nicht ob das der richtige ort dafür ist das zu fragen aber ich finde...
  7. Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC: Tried 100s of times. Rebooted, logged in and out etc. No error no black screen, just wait forever nothing. I know its all working as played toomb raider yesterday no issues....
  8. Problems signing into Xbox live for Win 10 in Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems signing into Xbox live for Win 10 in Metro Exodus: So i got Exodus from the Xbox Game Pass, installed after fully updating my PC and now i cannot sign into xbox live in game. I am able to sign in and out of xbox.com and the xbox app fine, but...
  9. No online play for PC game pass? and metro exodus won't install

in XboX Insiders
    No online play for PC game pass? and metro exodus won't install: So i was going to play mudrunner with some buds and noticed that you can't play online on the game pass version? is this intended or a bug? Also i can't get Metro to install, just sits there...
  10. Metro Exodus Change resolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Change resolution: No matter how many times i try to change the games resolution and no matter how many i restart it, the game starts in 800x600. Nothing in the world can convince that game to run in anything but...