Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level

Discus and support Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any suggestions how to fix this? e4612b8c-4ac5-4817-b8a2-d9fb0efea55e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DARTHMAUL75, Aug 30, 2019.

1. DARTHMAUL75
    DARTHMAUL75 Guest

Any suggestions how to fix this?

:)

DARTHMAUL75, Aug 30, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

It's the game itself. They were supposed to have released a patch that should have fixed it a week or so ago. 🤯
  3. British Spam Win User

Could try bring your video out put down to 720p in xbox video settings or reinstalling from games and apps but could also try hard reset you xbox by holding power button for 10 seconds,Hope this helps
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

Best game to test out Xbox One X

so having both Xbox one S and Xbox one X - Sea of thieves MASSIVE difference in graphics and what not.

Assassins Creed Odyssey, Metro Exodus,
  6. Maetheos Win User

Tutorial Reference or Trial by Error?

Depends on the game really and how invested I am. Usually I'm pretty quick to look up solutions, like in Metro Exodus in the Volga level in the train depot. I just got so lost in that building and after an hour of looking for a way I just wanted to give
    up. Luckily I just found the game too pretty to stop playing, so I decided to look for a walkthrough, which I ended up using until the very end of the game.

Still enjoyed the experience though.
Thema:

1. Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level - Similar Threads - Metro exodus freezing

2. Xbox PC Game Pass, Metro Exodus won’t download

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Game Pass, Metro Exodus won’t download: So I’m downloading Metro Exodus on the Xbox app on my PC. It downloads very quickly to 17.8GB then jumps from 0 b/s, up to around 200kb/s for a short period of time. I have plenty of room in the...
  3. xpg下载的游戏点开这样,怎么解决Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xpg下载的游戏点开这样,怎么解决Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话): [img] 刚下载玩显示这个怎么回事 8e27f1a4-6fe4-49bb-ae80-5547221ee6cd
  4. Metro Exodus Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Pack: So a couple of months ago I bought Metro Exodus, beat the game yadda yadda then got the DLC afterwards. Well it was on sale so I bought the Expansion Pack and the Two Colonels Pack, not knowing...
  5. Metro Exodus downlaod from MS store is stuck and cannot even be stopped.

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus downlaod from MS store is stuck and cannot even be stopped.: So I tried to download Metro Exodus with XGP and it went I think to around 16 GB but then it stopped progressing and now in store there is "downloading ..." above it around 24 hours and when I hit...
  6. Codefusion error when trying to open Metro Exodus on Windows 10 Xbox Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Codefusion error when trying to open Metro Exodus on Windows 10 Xbox Beta: https://imgur.com/a/iiYn1i6 Here is the screenshot with the error messages. I clicked on the link and pasted the code in the box, but it sends a message and I suppose I'm supposed to get an email...
  7. Metro Exodus STILL freezes on Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus STILL freezes on Game Pass for PC: Hi, I'm going to be super clear now. I have downloaded and installed Metro Exodus both from the Microsoft Store and the Xbox Beta-app. I have the updated version of Windows 10 (1909) I have the...
  8. Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage: I have a problem with Metro Exodus game in Xbox (beta) launcher. My reproduction: 1. Start Metro Exodus, skip intro animation 2. Game freezes at this point: [img] 3. When I kill the...
  9. Metro Exodus crashing/freezing and not saving progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus crashing/freezing and not saving progress.: Are people still having issues with Metro Exodus? My game has been freezing/crashing at least 10 times today and its getting more and more frequent. It is also not saving my progress, I end up...
  10. Metro Exodus Keeps Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Keeps Freezing: Hi Starwind, Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums! We understand this is frustrating and want to help as best as we can! I would recommend trying to perform a full power cycle. If...