Metro Exodus invisible hand bug

Discus and support Metro Exodus invisible hand bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing Metro Exodus on my One X. Almost finished with the Caspian level when my character glitched out and my player model is invisible. My character... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PUFF A SCOOBY, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Metro Exodus invisible hand bug

Playing Metro Exodus on my One X. Almost finished with the Caspian level when my character glitched out and my player model is invisible. My character is now invincible to everything but fall damage. Restarting checkpoints dont work, and restarting the
    game didn't work I decided to finish the level and when the next level started my hands were still gone. Restarting chapters didn't work either! I've only seen one other thread about this glitch, so it's been happening to a bit of people but at this point
    the only solution is restarting the entire game from the beginning. I'm already like 18 hours in, and do not want to start over. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Metro Exodus invisible hand bug [​IMG]

:)

PUFF A SCOOBY, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Djay2x0 Win User

I'm on PC but I got this glitch the day after the game came out, reinstalling did not fix the problem for me or others. Just gonna have to be patient for a patch.
  3. Joker43 Win User

Sorry to hear that your running into this issue...Metro exodus has a lot of bugs and glitches that I have encountered during my play through, also crashes. I would recommend checking the developers twitter/website to see if an update is coming soon.
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Ah its still a very new game. There is bound to be some bugs here and there. They will be picked up and fixed with patches by the team as they are reported. You can help that process by reporting in the correct place. This isn't an xbox issue. Gaming
    devs appreciate if you help them identify issues. Hope you are enjoying the game, despite the odd issue.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

If you have a bug in the new game, do not write it here, write it to the technical support of the game. And you also have to wait for a fix patch.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

as its a new game you will most likely come across a bug here and there but I reckon the best place for you will be over on https://www.metrothegame.com/en-gb/
Thema:

1. Metro Exodus invisible hand bug - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus invisible

2. Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.: I installed Metro Exodus on Xbox (Beta) PC / Windows 10 before and played a few minutes. When I tried to restart it a few weeks later, an update was required but this update never finished. I...
  3. Metro Exodus as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903) PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903) PC.: That Game as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903). The Download took more than 20 hours. Internet Speed is VDSL 50. Rebooting twice was necessary to complete that download....
  4. Metro Exodus in a wrong device

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus in a wrong device: Hello, so i think i made a huge mistake, i bought the Metro Exodus in a external website known as G2A, and I made sure that the game was for PC and when i activated the key it was for Xbox one...
  5. win10xbox中Metro Exodus无法启动 [Translate] Metro Exodus in win10xbox can't start

in XBoX on Windows
    win10xbox中Metro Exodus无法启动 [Translate] Metro Exodus in win10xbox can't start: 显示:Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在 的帐户中不可用。错误代 : 0x803F8001 (如果 需要的话) 购买了game pass [Translate by Mod] Show: Metro Exodus (Windows) is currently unavailable in your account. Error code: 0x803F8001...
  6. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  7. STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi, I STILL cannot install Metro Exodus for Windows using Xbox Beta App nor the Microsoft Store. I am STILL getting error code 0x80040154. I had someone reply to my initial post about this issue...
  8. Metro Exodus - The two colonels: Xbox One X crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus - The two colonels: Xbox One X crash: Hi, after installing the Metro Exodus dlc (The two colonels) on my xbox one x the console crash (literally shutdown) after intro video before the game menu. I tried to reinstall the game, the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi, I just redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass PC trial from purchasing AMD hardware. I want to try out Metro Exodus but I get the aforementioned Error Code 0x80040154 when I try to use the Xbox...
  10. Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level: Any suggestions how to fix this? e4612b8c-4ac5-4817-b8a2-d9fb0efea55e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. metro exodus xbox one x gamma settings