Metro Exodus not launching

Discus and support Metro Exodus not launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everything is on the title. My windows install is from yesterday. All up to date (drivers, software ...). I have installed the game twice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bluemystick, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Bluemystick
    Bluemystick Guest

Hello

Everything is on the title.

My windows install is from yesterday.

All up to date (drivers, software ...).

I have installed the game twice (just in case).

I have nothing, no error code, no response.

Tried to reset cache, reset store cache, reinstall the game and stuff...

But when I launch the game, It's just start a new process using 13mo of ram and 0 cpu.

my config : Ryzen 7 1800X, RX580, 16 DDR4.

:)

Bluemystick, Aug 26, 2019
  2. danielun1 Win User

cant get metro exodus game pass pc to launch

ok will this make me reinstall my games? also is metro exodus windows and metro reduxx 2033 the same? as i can get 2033 to launch but not metro exodus? metro redux only has 4 graphics settings wich is odd

also how do i install xbox app with admin privileges as i got it through the windows store in win10
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

what are you looking forward to most in february?

It sounds like Metro Exodus is going to have a rocky launch on PC. Thank goodness I'm a console gamer.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

what are you looking forward to most in february?

It sounds like Metro Exodus is going to have a rocky launch on PC. Thank goodness I'm a console gamer.
  5. HeisenbergK3 Win User

Game pass for PC save location

Try launching the game from start menu, > right click on metro exodus> run as administrator, this worked for me.
  6. carloscupo Win User

I have the same problem. I finished the game and then one month ago I couldn't play it anymore. I have the xbox game pass for pc and It's the only game I can't play from the store. It is well known that this game have problems since the launch day on the
    store and there were a few post about these issues, but it seems that nobody knows how to solve them.
Thema:

1. Metro Exodus not launching - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus launching

2. Metro Exodus won't launch but continues to run as a Background Process

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus won't launch but continues to run as a Background Process: Hello everyone, I have been trying to play Metro Exodus on Xbox pass but there is no way of getting it to start. Very odd thing is that it seems to be a problem with the Xbox app, since it works...
  3. Metro Exodus: The Two Colonels will not launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus: The Two Colonels will not launch: I purchased the PC version of Metro Exodus DLC: The Two Colonels and the game crashes to the desktop when I try to launch it. It shows up correctly in the "Chapters" menu and allows me to select...
  4. cant get metro exodus game pass pc to launch

in XBoX on Windows
    cant get metro exodus game pass pc to launch: iv tried everything msconfig stopping all the antivirus protection and stuff what else can i do game wont play it closes the xbox app when i launch it and the game doesn't come up or even load...
  5. Metro Exodus won't launch but runs as a Background Process in tasks manager

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus won't launch but runs as a Background Process in tasks manager: Installed the game last week, noticed unstable download speeds and it took 5 times longer than usual. Clicked play and nothing. Scoured the internet for solutions. Whenever i found a post that is...
  6. Metro Exodus (Windows) will not launch at all after playing one time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus (Windows) will not launch at all after playing one time.: I started playing Metro Exodus from the game pass ultimate on pc yesterday. Played for hours no problem, next day my game will not start and only appears in my task manager but will never go...
  7. I can't launch Metro Exodus no matter what I've done or tried

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't launch Metro Exodus no matter what I've done or tried: So I've opened up a ticket with the Metro Technical support but I'm gonna paste what I sent to them here as well, because the resolution could come from them or relate to Xbox (Beta), Windows...
  8. Metro Exodus crashes on launch on Windows 10 Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus crashes on launch on Windows 10 Xbox: Trying to launch Metro Exodus on my PC it crashes during startup while showing the initial trademark. Trying to launch it again gives the option to launch in safe mode. Selecting safe mode, the...
  9. Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC: Tried 100s of times. Rebooted, logged in and out etc. No error no black screen, just wait forever nothing. I know its all working as played toomb raider yesterday no issues....
  10. Metro exodus previous launch was unsuccessful xbox game pass pc!

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro exodus previous launch was unsuccessful xbox game pass pc!: Good night, I signed the game pass for the pc, installed the metro exodus every time I open it to give an error at startup, then the option to open with the security mode appears, if I go in...