Metro Exodus not launching

Discus and support Metro Exodus not launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everything is on the title. My windows install is from yesterday. All up to date (drivers, software ...). I have installed the game twice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bluemystick, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Bluemystick
    Bluemystick Guest

Hello

Everything is on the title.

My windows install is from yesterday.

All up to date (drivers, software ...).

I have installed the game twice (just in case).

I have nothing, no error code, no response.

Tried to reset cache, reset store cache, reinstall the game and stuff...

But when I launch the game, It's just start a new process using 13mo of ram and 0 cpu.

my config : Ryzen 7 1800X, RX580, 16 DDR4.

:)

Bluemystick, Aug 26, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

what are you looking forward to most in february?

It sounds like Metro Exodus is going to have a rocky launch on PC. Thank goodness I'm a console gamer.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

what are you looking forward to most in february?

It sounds like Metro Exodus is going to have a rocky launch on PC. Thank goodness I'm a console gamer.
  4. carloscupo Win User

I have the same problem. I finished the game and then one month ago I couldn't play it anymore. I have the xbox game pass for pc and It's the only game I can't play from the store. It is well known that this game have problems since the launch day on the
    store and there were a few post about these issues, but it seems that nobody knows how to solve them.
  5. Bluemystick Win User

I have only one account.

Thank you
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Hello.

I can ensure you everything is up to date.

Windows update, store, metro, graphic card drivers, direct x ... everything.
    Check if you are logged in Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta App with the same (and correct) Microsoft Account.

I say this because I have an additional Microsoft Account for Business and If I log with this in the Store, the Xbox Beta doesn't work.
Thema:

1. Metro Exodus not launching - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus launching

2. Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....: Found a bug that I crash in the forest when facing the bandits that block warn you from entering their turf. As soon as I get close to their watch tower castle. The game crashes every time. This...
  3. Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.: I installed Metro Exodus on Xbox (Beta) PC / Windows 10 before and played a few minutes. When I tried to restart it a few weeks later, an update was required but this update never finished. I...
  4. Metro Exodus as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903) PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903) PC.: That Game as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903). The Download took more than 20 hours. Internet Speed is VDSL 50. Rebooting twice was necessary to complete that download....
  5. Metro Exodus in a wrong device

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus in a wrong device: Hello, so i think i made a huge mistake, i bought the Metro Exodus in a external website known as G2A, and I made sure that the game was for PC and when i activated the key it was for Xbox one...
  6. win10xbox中Metro Exodus无法启动 [Translate] Metro Exodus in win10xbox can't start

in XBoX on Windows
    win10xbox中Metro Exodus无法启动 [Translate] Metro Exodus in win10xbox can't start: 显示:Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在 的帐户中不可用。错误代 : 0x803F8001 (如果 需要的话) 购买了game pass [Translate by Mod] Show: Metro Exodus (Windows) is currently unavailable in your account. Error code: 0x803F8001...
  7. I can't launch Metro Exodus no matter what I've done or tried

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't launch Metro Exodus no matter what I've done or tried: So I've opened up a ticket with the Metro Technical support but I'm gonna paste what I sent to them here as well, because the resolution could come from them or relate to Xbox (Beta), Windows...
  8. Metro Exodus crashes on launch on Windows 10 Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus crashes on launch on Windows 10 Xbox: Trying to launch Metro Exodus on my PC it crashes during startup while showing the initial trademark. Trying to launch it again gives the option to launch in safe mode. Selecting safe mode, the...
  9. Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC: Tried 100s of times. Rebooted, logged in and out etc. No error no black screen, just wait forever nothing. I know its all working as played toomb raider yesterday no issues....
  10. Metro exodus previous launch was unsuccessful xbox game pass pc!

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro exodus previous launch was unsuccessful xbox game pass pc!: Good night, I signed the game pass for the pc, installed the metro exodus every time I open it to give an error at startup, then the option to open with the security mode appears, if I go in...