Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

Discus and support Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey y'all, so, I, like many people, had huge issues with metro exodus not saving my progress, config options, and generally being a jerk. However, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by iFixedYourProblem, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

Hey y'all, so, I, like many people, had huge issues with metro exodus not saving my progress, config options, and generally being a jerk. However, I fixed it.

It would seem that the windows apps folder is by default owned by trusted installer, and not by, y'know, the admin of the system or the system itself. And because it seems that trusted installer is not allowed to muck about in my user folders, exodus.exe
    couldn't go and write to user/savedgames/all my dang config files and saves, which is a problem a lot of people are having. I'd also recommend setting it to run in admin mode to be safe.

You're welcome xbox game pass pc beta people also why don't you have a dang beta bug submission form like a normal beta

:)

iFixedYourProblem, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

1. Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus saving

2. Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.: I installed Metro Exodus on Xbox (Beta) PC / Windows 10 before and played a few minutes. When I tried to restart it a few weeks later, an update was required but this update never finished. I...
  3. Metro Exodus as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903) PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903) PC.: That Game as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903). The Download took more than 20 hours. Internet Speed is VDSL 50. Rebooting twice was necessary to complete that download....
  4. Metro Exodus in a wrong device

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus in a wrong device: Hello, so i think i made a huge mistake, i bought the Metro Exodus in a external website known as G2A, and I made sure that the game was for PC and when i activated the key it was for Xbox one...
  5. Save game Metro Exodus.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save game Metro Exodus.: Good afternoon i play in Metro Exodus via Xbox Game Pass PC. I need save files for this game, where are they? 72154537-5eb7-4540-9df3-3d5808533c1a
  6. Saved Games Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Saved Games Metro Exodus: I played to the point u enter the desert on my xBox Gamepass. Now i want to play Metro Exodus on my Computer with the Windows Gamepass. How can I transfer the Progress or at least put a save game...
  7. Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD: Okay, so there is this whole thing going on with Metro Exodus. I read that there were some patches but that is NOT TRUE. The issues are NOT fixed. Here, as of today (1st of July, 2019) these...
  8. Metro exodus pc gamepass save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro exodus pc gamepass save files: The game has saved with me just instantly dying over and over. So i tried looking for the save data folder.Its not in documents its not in app data. So im stuck with lose several hours of progress...
  9. The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder

in XBoX on Windows
    The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder: The Game doesn't create a Save Game Folder (C:\Users(Your name)\Saved Games\metro exodus\). Game progress and settings (graphics etc) are not being saved. I can start the game and change settings...
  10. Metro Exodus crashing/freezing and not saving progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus crashing/freezing and not saving progress.: Are people still having issues with Metro Exodus? My game has been freezing/crashing at least 10 times today and its getting more and more frequent. It is also not saving my progress, I end up...