Metro Exodus PC Crashing After Opening Cutscene. Anyone have a fix? (Gamepass/Xbox Beta PC)

Discus and support Metro Exodus PC Crashing After Opening Cutscene. Anyone have a fix? (Gamepass/Xbox Beta PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey Guys, Metro Exodus was running fine just a couple of days ago and then yesterday I went run the game and it kept crashing after the opening... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaxCamilleri-Seeber, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Metro Exodus PC Crashing After Opening Cutscene. Anyone have a fix? (Gamepass/Xbox Beta PC)

Hey Guys,

Metro Exodus was running fine just a couple of days ago and then yesterday I went run the game and it kept crashing after the opening cutscene. I haven't modified any settings since the game ran well. I tried running in Safe Mode and nothing. I've invested
    about 15 hours into the game and am on the desert map. I'm on the latest version of windows with the latest drivers for everything. I understand the game is using Directx 12 but with Gamepass there is no way to turn that off without entering the game which
    I can't do. Also sometimes after the game crashes a window comes up called Gaming UI which offers to sync up my saves but that crashes after the game as well. Does anyone know of a fix to this issue? I was very excited to play it after a long day at work yesterday
    and was pretty annoyed when you pay all this money for a gaming pc and gamepass ultimate and have it not work.

i7 8700

RTX 2070

16gb ram

Windows 10 1909

Xbox Beta latest version as of the 7th of April 2020

:)

MaxCamilleri-Seeber, Apr 8, 2020
  2. ��Arrgi•i� Win User

Metro Exodus PC Crashing After Opening Cutscene. Anyone have a fix? (Gamepass/Xbox Beta PC)

Myb u should lower(lowest) the quality or higher(highest) it, i had it also years ago with deus ex; cut sceen - game closed without any error msg.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

have you tried to delete and reinstall the game?
  4. MaxCamilleri-Seeber Win User

I’m not about to delete and redownload a game based on the false hope that it might fix the problem. I live in australia and it took about a week to download the data for this one game so I’m not about to delete it unless its a guaranteed and permanent
    fix.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Try to uninstall the game and reinstall it. If that doesn't work, make sure you've updated the GPU drivers.
  6. Chuyowee Win User

Metro Exodus blackscreen after intro

You got me wrong, its in pc gaming category. Im talking about playing metro exodus on pc on xbox (beta) app
Thema:

1. Metro Exodus PC Crashing After Opening Cutscene. Anyone have a fix? (Gamepass/Xbox Beta PC) - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus Crashing

2. Metro Exodus will not launch/crashes at launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus will not launch/crashes at launch: What the title says Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 OS build 18363.836 a6b6d0ca-50b4-40d3-8432-07569150e956
  3. Help! Metro Exodus crashing on Xbox Beta for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! Metro Exodus crashing on Xbox Beta for PC.: Hi, I've recently started using the Xbox game pass service and I installed Metro Exodus on my pc. After about 10-15 hours in game with no issues, I've started experiencing hard crashes that...
  4. Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus: I've been trying to fix this issue with metro for a while but now it is happening with COD MW I've tried power cycles and reinstalling the campaign portion of the game. My xbox is in a well...
  5. Metro Exodus/Dirt Rally 2.0 crashes if i want to quit the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus/Dirt Rally 2.0 crashes if i want to quit the game: Hi, when i'll play Metro Exodus with the XBox (beta) launcher the game can only be started in safe mode, or it crashes after the intro in normal mode. If I'll quit the game it shows me in an...
  6. Metro Exodus Crash on Xbox (beta) Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Crash on Xbox (beta) Windows 10: Hi, I know this been asked a bit, and it's a common problem, but i've tried everything and can't fix this, i'll explain my situation: First of all i was playing the game perfectly fine, never...
  7. Xbox Beta Metro exodus crashes after video

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Metro exodus crashes after video: As the tittle reads, the game crashes after the video. I hear the train sound for like 1-3 seconds, then just black screen. When i manage to close the game after hard battle of alt tabbing,...
  8. Metro Exodus - The two colonels: Xbox One X crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus - The two colonels: Xbox One X crash: Hi, after installing the Metro Exodus dlc (The two colonels) on my xbox one x the console crash (literally shutdown) after intro video before the game menu. I tried to reinstall the game, the...
  9. Metro Exodus Intro crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Intro crash: Hey, I recently got myself Gamepass for PC and tried to play Metro Exodus. But after I launched the game, halfway through the Intro sequence, the game froze and crashed to the Desktop, without...
  10. Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD: Okay, so there is this whole thing going on with Metro Exodus. I read that there were some patches but that is NOT TRUE. The issues are NOT fixed. Here, as of today (1st of July, 2019) these...