Metro exodus previous launch was unsuccessful xbox game pass pc!

Discus and support Metro exodus previous launch was unsuccessful xbox game pass pc! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good night, I signed the game pass for the pc, installed the metro exodus every time I open it to give an error at startup, then the option to open... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Allblackman, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Allblackman
    Allblackman Guest

:)

Allblackman, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Swift Oldboy Win User

I remember one of my friends mentioning most errors had something to do with the graphics card, maybe try configuring the settings with your current graphics card or updating it than see if Metro Exodus is up to date when you installed it. Hopefully this
    helps!
  3. syn1177 Win User

I also have installed metro exodus and it finished downloading but when it is at 100% it says an error

0x80070780
  4. GrimParrot Win User

Im having the same problem. Im guessing the servers are getting pounded. The game needs to connect to xbox live to confirm the ultimate sub and is failing. Im going to give it a day or two and play something else.
  5. Elshiznitski001 Win User

Xbox game pass for PC

Hey there, It looks like unfortunately Metro Exodus is only for the Xbox One consoles for Game Pass, and not for PC yet.
  6. Pain130798 Win User

What other contact options do I have for xbox game pass?

ok is there an specific game you are talking about? is it game pass for console or pc? if it is metro exodus for pc, it is normal, the thing is that the game is not good optimized
Thema:

1. Metro exodus previous launch was unsuccessful xbox game pass pc! - Similar Threads - Metro exodus previous

2. Metro exodus using 100% cpu not using gpu

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro exodus using 100% cpu not using gpu: Hello, i’ve been searching for an answer to this for awhile. Metro Exodus is using 100% cpu and its not using the graphics card at all and it doesn’t make sense. I have tried basically everything...
  3. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...
  4. Saved Games Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Saved Games Metro Exodus: I played to the point u enter the desert on my xBox Gamepass. Now i want to play Metro Exodus on my Computer with the Windows Gamepass. How can I transfer the Progress or at least put a save game...
  5. Riva Turner Statistic Server não funciona o Metro Exodus do Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Riva Turner Statistic Server não funciona o Metro Exodus do Game Pass...: Olá, Eu baixei o game Metro Exodus do Game Pass porém não estou conseguindo executar o RTSS nele, ele abre o jogo e aparece na CG inicial, porém se eu apertar a tecla "E" ou esperar a tela pisca...
  6. Metro Exodus Trava antes de entrar no menu[Translation-Metro Exodus hangs before entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Trava antes de entrar no menu[Translation-Metro Exodus hangs before entering...: o jogo trava depois do video no começo e nao consigo jogar por causa disso, [mod removed-profanity] eu paguei o xbox game pass e nao consigo jogar poderiam fazer algo a respeito obrigado...
  7. Error 0x80070005 while trying to install Metro exodus on XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 while trying to install Metro exodus on XBOX app: Hello! I have tried for two days now to install metro exodus on my pc with the game pass for pc. But when i try to install it i only get the error 0x80070005. This is really annoying because i...
  8. Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows: Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to download it, I already have the gamepass and gotten other games from it (State of Decay 2 works fine). The reviews are saying its poorly...
  9. Metro exodus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus: fix the {Mod Removed-Profanity} game, on the consoles of ps4 and xbox freezes every 10 minutes the {Mod Removed-Profanity} games apart that the autoguardados are nothing concrete save the game but...
  10. Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD: Okay, so there is this whole thing going on with Metro Exodus. I read that there were some patches but that is NOT TRUE. The issues are NOT fixed. Here, as of today (1st of July, 2019) these...