Metro Exodus - The two colonels: Xbox One X crash

Discus and support Metro Exodus - The two colonels: Xbox One X crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, after installing the Metro Exodus dlc (The two colonels) on my xbox one x the console crash (literally shutdown) after intro video before the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by newIcemanlive, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Metro Exodus - The two colonels: Xbox One X crash

Hi, after installing the Metro Exodus dlc (The two colonels) on my xbox one x the console crash (literally shutdown)
    after intro video before the game menu. I tried to reinstall the game, the updates, and the dlc but the problem persist. The game with updates without dlc does non give problem (Xbox
    One X OS Version 10.0.18362.6065). I contacted Deep Silver Technical Support without getting useful answer, what can I do?

:)

newIcemanlive, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi newIcemanlive,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. If you haven't already done so,
    I recommend that you try the troubleshooting solutions available in our Xbox One Game Freeze Solution to get back in the game. It
    will take you step by step through the process to ensure that every possible detail is taken into consideration to have the game run correctly.

As Metro Exodus is a larger game and uses a good deal of power to run it, what you're describing in relation to the heat issue is also something that we've heard from those playing on PC as well.
    Do note that some of these issues can be resolved by renstallingthe game (which you
    have tried previously) and performing a factory reset (using keep my games & apps)
    as well to remove any potentially corrupting files from the console's OS.

Give the troubleshooting solutions a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
  3. newIcemanlive Win User

Hi, I tried both solutions but they didn't work. Yesterday after the umpteenth re-installation of the game the dlc started (honestly I don't know why) but after a few minutes of play the fans reached the maximum and the console turned off for protection
    from overheating. I have tried 2 or 3 more times with the same result. At this point I think it's a console fault even if the problem only occurs with this game
  4. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Dude, Im playing it now and it did the same exact thing, it just went black and turned off and this is the second time it. Also i had it crash 2 times to dash board and freeze 3 times at loading screen to start the dlc back up. I have not even made it past
    the first jump scare worm 2 mins. in the DLC. Im bout to give up now.

Update: i still cant get in and it shut off my xbox again. It it still freezes at load screen to start dlc.
  5. newIcemanlive Win User

Update: I bought and installed Gears 5. The console works fine without any problems or shutdown. At this point I'm pretty sure that the Exodus dlc for the xbox one x is bugged, and I think that's something related to profile load
  6. newIcemanlive Win User

I gave up after the fifth

crash and I uninstalled

everything, I don't think

I will buy more deep silver

dlc
Thema:

1. Metro Exodus - The two colonels: Xbox One X crash - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus colonels

2. I cant load Metro Exodus on the Xbox(beta) app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant load Metro Exodus on the Xbox(beta) app for PC: ive seen this issue all over the place and thought id put my input into the discussion. i've played metro exodus before on my xbox and a while ago i switched to pc. i noticed that metro...
  3. Xbox PC Game Pass, Metro Exodus won’t download

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Game Pass, Metro Exodus won’t download: So I’m downloading Metro Exodus on the Xbox app on my PC. It downloads very quickly to 17.8GB then jumps from 0 b/s, up to around 200kb/s for a short period of time. I have plenty of room in the...
  4. xpg下载的游戏点开这样,怎么解决Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xpg下载的游戏点开这样,怎么解决Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话): [img] 刚下载玩显示这个怎么回事 8e27f1a4-6fe4-49bb-ae80-5547221ee6cd
  5. Metro Exodus Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Pack: So a couple of months ago I bought Metro Exodus, beat the game yadda yadda then got the DLC afterwards. Well it was on sale so I bought the Expansion Pack and the Two Colonels Pack, not knowing...
  6. Metro Exodus downlaod from MS store is stuck and cannot even be stopped.

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus downlaod from MS store is stuck and cannot even be stopped.: So I tried to download Metro Exodus with XGP and it went I think to around 16 GB but then it stopped progressing and now in store there is "downloading ..." above it around 24 hours and when I hit...
  7. Codefusion error when trying to open Metro Exodus on Windows 10 Xbox Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Codefusion error when trying to open Metro Exodus on Windows 10 Xbox Beta: https://imgur.com/a/iiYn1i6 Here is the screenshot with the error messages. I clicked on the link and pasted the code in the box, but it sends a message and I suppose I'm supposed to get an email...
  8. Brak dźwięku metro exodus Xbox one [Mod translation-No metro sound exodus Xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brak dźwięku metro exodus Xbox one [Mod translation-No metro sound exodus Xbox one]: Witwjcie. Mam problem z dźwiękiem w grze metro exodus. Po rozpoczęciu gry, gdy ,,intro"(scena gdzie bohater opowiada że nie jest stworzony do życia w metrze) dobiegnie końca dźwięk wyłącza się....
  9. Metro Exodus: The Two Colonels will not launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus: The Two Colonels will not launch: I purchased the PC version of Metro Exodus DLC: The Two Colonels and the game crashes to the desktop when I try to launch it. It shows up correctly in the "Chapters" menu and allows me to select...
  10. Metro Exodus The two Colonels for pc doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus The two Colonels for pc doesn't work: I have bought the season pass but I can´t play The Two Colonels. I have the xbox pass for pc. In the chapters menu it shows that it is blocked and it reads that I don't have it or I don't...