Metro Redux

Discus and support Metro Redux in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used the Smartglass app to purchase this game last night. Haven't played it yet because for some reason it didn't install and now I'm off work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bigJ7678, Aug 26, 2014.

1. bigJ7678
    bigJ7678 Guest

Metro Redux

I used the Smartglass app to purchase this game last night. Haven't played it yet because for some reason it didn't install and now I'm off work waiting for the install. I have my XONE on standby so not sure what went wrong there.

Anyway, I didn't know there was going to be a bundle edition for digital download because every time I looked in the store the past week or so they were always separate. So last night I used the app scrolled down to one of the games and purchased it, then
    scrolled down and purchased the other one. After that I scrolled down more and saw the bundle and then facepalmed.

My question is, do I lose out on content from buying separate? In the Bundle description it states that there is 10 hours of "bonus" content, but it does not say this for the separate descriptions of the game.

:)

bigJ7678, Aug 26, 2014
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    Metro Exodus

You would get Metro Exodus and Metro Redux 2033. The DLC for Metro 2033 is included in the Redux version on the Xbox One.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Aug 26, 2014
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Mr Boozyhead, Aug 26, 2014
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Metro Exodus

You would get Metro Exodus and Metro Redux 2033. The DLC for Metro 2033 is included in the Redux version on the Xbox One.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

some third-person shooter similar to gears?

I have friends that are huge Gears fans and they also love the Metro series. So I would recommend to try Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Last Light Redux, and Metro Exodus.
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Metro 'Redux' confirmed

7. neilhorgan Win User

Metro 'Redux' confirmed

8. neilhorgan Win User

Metro Redux - uncovered

Thema:

Metro Redux

1. Metro Redux - Similar Threads - Metro Redux

2. Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC): So I'm attempting to run Metro 2033 redux on my dell gtx 1050ti laptop (native 4k screen) after installing it via game pass (windows store) and when I run it at 1920x1080, it remains in windowed...
  3. Metro 2033 redux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro 2033 redux: I just purchased Metro 2033 and on chapter 2 the game's character is not moving so I cannot move forward. I bought it as a download and Microsoft support is basically nonexistent. Please help!...
  4. microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up: I have metro redux xbox one and metro last night redux since that game back out. I've already have the "earn the gunman achievement" before the quest started. And it shows up 3 out of 4 check...
  5. My xbox game (Metro 2033 Redux) will always resume installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox game (Metro 2033 Redux) will always resume installing: As i am a Member of Xbox Game Pass i installed the game when it said ''Ready to Start'' trying to launch it, will always crash in the loading screen (right after you start it) uninstalled it it it...
  6. Problemas com o Metro 2033 Redux no Capitulo 6 D6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com o Metro 2033 Redux no Capitulo 6 D6: estou com problema no metro 2033 redux ele trava o jogo toda vez que ele vai carregar o capitulo 6 D6 ele trava fica fazendo um barulho e fecha o jogo sozinho eu abro o jogo e acontece a mesma...
  7. Metro Redux no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Redux no sound: When I try to play Metro 2033 or Metro Last Light there is no sound. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have played other games and I have sound in those so I don’t know what to do....
  8. Metro Last light Redux bundle issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Last light Redux bundle issues: Hopefully I can get some help on here. I've tried getting in touch with Deep Silver with no luck what so ever. I just picked up the Metro Redux digital bundle. It's a recent "Deals with Gold."...
  9. Metro redux not installing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Metro redux not installing: So my copy of metro redux won't install it gets to about 6% then stops and won't install any further f8671b18-7814-4a6a-91d4-e72cd2d5fcdd
  10. Metro redux name display glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Metro redux name display glitch: Has anybody seen this? Ive reinstalled the game 3 times and unplugged and replugged in the xbox and it hasnt hone away. Is it as simple as update the xbox? Or the game? [img]...