MetroNet in Franklin

Discus and support MetroNet in Franklin in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MetroNet is my cable provider in Area Code 46131. Is there any way to get MetroNet added to the One Guide in our Area? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mirn76, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Mirn76
    Mirn76 Guest

MetroNet in Franklin

MetroNet is my cable provider in Area Code 46131. Is there any way to get MetroNet added to the One Guide in our Area? Thanks

:)

Mirn76, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Darth Arbys
    Darth Arbys Guest
    Contact list

1.)Abigail........Michael

2.)Barry...........All

3.)Beverly........Frankiln

4.)Cletus...........Trevor

5.)Dom..............Franklin

6.)Dreyfuss.........Franklin

7.)Epsilon............Michael

8.)Hao..............Franklin

9.)Josh...........Trevor

10.)Mary-Ann......All

11.)Maude...........Trevor

12.)Minute Men.......Trevor

13.)Nigel.........Trevor

14.)Omega........Franklin

15.)Toyna.........Franklin

Darth Arbys, Feb 15, 2014
  3. DOMPH
    DOMPH Guest
    Franklins Mission

I have finished the main missions but the character wheel says Franklin still has 1. There is nothing on the map and I cant find anything else for him to do. I still got side quest and other stuff to do but thats not for his missions. Any ideas.....

DOMPH, Feb 15, 2014
  4. MetroNet in Franklin

You might need to post this in a different forum.

This is the b**ch and whine section.

CeasedThought, Feb 15, 2014
  5. CeasedThought Win User

MetroNet in Franklin

You might need to post this in a different forum.

This is the b**ch and whine section.
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

What are fast ways to earn a lot of cash in GTA 5?

It 500 for each car Franklin tows. If franklin buys the towing company.
  7. Darth Arbys Win User

Contact list

1.)Abigail........Michael

2.)Barry...........All

3.)Beverly........Frankiln

4.)Cletus...........Trevor

5.)Dom..............Franklin

6.)Dreyfuss.........Franklin

7.)Epsilon............Michael

8.)Hao..............Franklin

9.)Josh...........Trevor

10.)Mary-Ann......All

11.)Maude...........Trevor

12.)Minute Men.......Trevor

13.)Nigel.........Trevor

14.)Omega........Franklin

15.)Toyna.........Franklin
  8. Ghorman-3FC6FCB5-936 Win User

The Lag will never ever be fixed

@bubonicBeast - I had a chat with XBL support last night on MTU. Here is the chat log.

General Info

Chat start time Nov 30, 2011 10:14:41 PM EST

Chat end time Nov 30, 2011 10:32:21 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time) 00:17:40

Operator Franklin

Chat Transcript

info: Please wait for an agent to respond. You are currently '4' in the queue.

info: All agents are currently assisting others. Thank you for your patience. An agent will be with you shortly. You are currently '3' in the queue.

info: Privacy Statement

You are now chatting with 'Franklin'.

Franklin: Hello, thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. My name is Franklin. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Scott: ok thanks

Franklin: Hi Scott! How are you?

Scott: Good just watching some UFC

Franklin: Good, who's fighting tonight? Is there a title on the line?

Scott: No just the tv series

Franklin: Oh ok.

Franklin: I have read about your issue.

Scott: Ok, I know XBL wants 1362 or higher but I'm trying to improve mw3 performance

Scott: Default is 1500

Franklin: There is a range for the MTU settings that your Xbox is compatible with. 1500 being the highest. MTU is very particular in that if your set it too high, you have a higher chance of losing data packets.

Franklin: The standard MTU setting for a Wifi Network and basic dsl/broadband network is 1492.

Scott: Is there a good way to tell which one i should use?

Franklin: Your entire network may benefit with that setting, not just your Xbox.

Scott: Im on timewarner cable right now

Franklin: There is a method that you may use to determine your optimal MTU settings.

Scott: Cool

Franklin: I apologize for this statement, I don't know how technical you are.

Scott: Ccna

Scott: Linux production system admin :)

Franklin: Excellent!

Franklin: Basically, if you ping your computer/laptop using command prompt and monitor the packet loss and starting with the maximum setting...

Franklin: For each ping and packet loss, you will drop your MTU by 10 until you have 0 packet loss from ping.

Franklin: Also, I have read that the standard setting for home networks 801.n etc is 1492 where that number accounts for any large data packets that may be lost and resent.

Scott: What ip do you suggest to ping?

Scott: Google Xbox.com

Franklin: I will suggest Xbox.com but I would want you to find an address that will actually have you experience packet losses to help you with your testing.

Scott: Ok cool, thanks for the help

Franklin: You are welcome. Is there anything else that I may help you with?

Scott: Nope thanks again

Franklin: As a side note, if you set your MTU at 1500, any packet that is sent that is large as 1500

Franklin: could be lost at a faster rate, this would slow your data transmission down since the packet would have to be resent.

Franklin: Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other issues.

Franklin: Thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. To end your chat session please click the green X above the chat window:
  9. Legendary Ecko Win User

What character will you use?

Michael and Franklin mostly.
Thema:

MetroNet in Franklin

1. MetroNet in Franklin - Similar Threads - MetroNet Franklin

2. Stuck as Franklin while Michael and Trevor are laying low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck as Franklin while Michael and Trevor are laying low: Alright, I'm sure some people here have seen posts about this glitch before. But mine seems to differ from the others I've seen, and I can't get out of it. Here's the rundown: - After...
  3. Help - Cannot Connect to XBOX Live With Sprint Franklin R910 Hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Cannot Connect to XBOX Live With Sprint Franklin R910 Hotspot: I have a Franklin 910 mobile hotspot with Sprint LTE. I cannot connect to xbox live (or onedrive) while using it. I've only found 2 other discussions with no solutions....