MGS: Phantom Pain saving issues

Discus and support MGS: Phantom Pain saving issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I've bought a week ago the MGS:phantom pain for my xbox one. At first the game was alright but after i made a little progress from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Mastro, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Mike Mastro
    Mike Mastro Guest

Hi everyone! I've bought a week ago the MGSMGS: Phantom Pain saving issues :phantom pain for my xbox one. At first the game was alright but after i made a little progress from the game the game just stopped saving,even if it shows that the game is saving. Yesterday after playing so many
    hours in the game toaday i saw that none of the progress that i did was saved. Please i need help i don't know what to do .

:)

Mike Mastro, Jul 8, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

3. Mike Mastro Win User

I'm 100% sure that this is a problem from the game and not from the console even if i try the power cycle i don't think that is going to change something.
  4. jayinatlanta Win User

What Xbox One game are you most excited for?

Game available on XBO on or near launch day? Forza 5. Later on, MGS: The Phantom Pain should be amazing.
  5. Jazm1990 Win User

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Deja Vu Mission Not Available

I have the same exact problem and I can't even transfer my data to MGS V Phantom Pain. So frustrating!
  6. Legendgenesis Win User

Let's Talk About More Achievements

I think my most recent one I'm super proud of was getting an S rank on all missions in MGS: The Phantom Pain.
Thema:

1. MGS: Phantom Pain saving issues - Similar Threads - MGS Phantom Pain

2. why can i not log into servers for mgs 5 the phantom pain

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i not log into servers for mgs 5 the phantom pain: im having problems with mgs 5 the phantom pain.i can not log into servers for it . has anyone else had this issue. 4774b8cd-0990-4770-919e-11426ce0c387
  3. MGS V Definitive Edition NO OFFLINE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V Definitive Edition NO OFFLINE: I purchased tge digital version of MGS V Definitive Edition on my xbox one. I no longer have internet access & this game WILL NOT START without it. I took my xbox one to my neighbors so i could...
  4. MGS HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS HD: I know Peacewalker is backwards compatible, but does anyone think they'll bring over Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater? I miss playing those and I only had a digital copy for both, and while...
  5. MGS Peace Walker HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS Peace Walker HD: Hi, I own the MGS HD Collection digitally does that mean I don't have access to Peace Walker since I don't own it separately? I've checked my ready to install and do not see it listed. Any...
  6. MGS V freeze my xbox one after main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V freeze my xbox one after main menu: as in the title whenever I'm trying to play mgs v or metal gear online , the console freeze the game and crash to desktop when I hit Continue or MGO, I started to have this problem today , there...
  7. Random brightness on-screen indicator sabotaging FPS in MGS Phantom Pain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random brightness on-screen indicator sabotaging FPS in MGS Phantom Pain: The Problem: While playing only Metal Gear Phantom Pain, the game's frame rates get destroyed by intermittent instances of the brightness indicator appearing on the screen. I've found that this...
  8. MGS V Phantom Pain Audio Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V Phantom Pain Audio Issues: While playing this game I am experiencing audio stuttering at certain times. Mainly seems to happen when there is a lot of action on screen. Anyone else experiencing this issue or know what the...
  9. MGS Phantom Pain Gameplay Vid

in XBoX on Consoles
    MGS Phantom Pain Gameplay Vid: Cardboard box stealth stylee! [MEDIA] def3d29b-fa64-4c59-a90d-23933028c9ab
  10. MGS V: Phantom Pain

in XBoX on Consoles
    MGS V: Phantom Pain: Kojima released a new clip for the game and stated the Map will be 200x the size of the Ground Zeroes map. Is anyone excited for this game? Thoughts, commebts and concerns always welcomed. Clip...