MGS V graphics issue since October update

Discus and support MGS V graphics issue since October update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I was playing MGS V on my XBox One X Monday and Tuesday with no problems. My XBox automatically updated Wednesday morning at 5:32am, and when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael��, Oct 13, 2019.

1. MGS V graphics issue since October update

MGS V graphics issue since October update [​IMG]

I was playing MGS V on my XBox One X Monday and Tuesday with no problems. My XBox automatically updated Wednesday morning at 5:32am, and when I got home from work Wednesday, my game looked like the attached screen shot. I’ve searched Google for a remedy
    and it seems as though many other people have had the same issue since the update, but no one has been able to fix it. I’ve seen a lot of people in the Metal Gear groups on the XBox share screen shots saying they are having the same issues, too.

Would anyone on here happen to have any ideas?

:)

Michael��, Oct 13, 2019
  2. purpaturta Win User

Confirmed xbox one s does not have this problem
  3. smkin350 Win User

I had my brother in law download the game on his xbox one x and can confirm he had the same issue
  4. Michael�� Win User

I've had the same issue and found the I have to shutdown the console and pull the power cable from the back. Then put the cable back and turn everything back on, it should be fine, works for me in any case.
    Doesn’t work. That was one of the first things I tried.
  5. purpaturta Win User

[​IMG]
    game
    is complete unplayable and the ones who broke it say the ones who made it should fix it
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Michael

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

As you have mentioned that this is just one title that is causing this, I would have to refer you to get in touch with the developer of the game, as they would be the ones that would be able to make adjustments to the game to improve compatibility.

We here on the Xbox Forums do not have to tools to effectively troubleshoot anything that occurring in-game [Customer Support has a different set of tools at their disposal, however in-game troubleshooting it still not something that they can do best either].

Contacting the developer would be your best bet to find a fix for this scenario.
Thema:

1. MGS V graphics issue since October update - Similar Threads - MGS graphics issue

2. Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail): Thanks to Game Pass, I have access to MGS 2&3 on my console. The thing is, i already owned the disks for the collection and have saved games with them. The problem is, after installing the Game...
  3. MGS: Phantom Pain saving issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS: Phantom Pain saving issues: Hi everyone! I've bought a week ago the MGS:phantom pain for my xbox one. At first the game was alright but after i made a little progress from the game the game just stopped saving,even if it...
  4. why can i not log into servers for mgs 5 the phantom pain

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i not log into servers for mgs 5 the phantom pain: im having problems with mgs 5 the phantom pain.i can not log into servers for it . has anyone else had this issue. 4774b8cd-0990-4770-919e-11426ce0c387
  5. MGS V Definitive Edition NO OFFLINE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V Definitive Edition NO OFFLINE: I purchased tge digital version of MGS V Definitive Edition on my xbox one. I no longer have internet access & this game WILL NOT START without it. I took my xbox one to my neighbors so i could...
  6. MGS HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS HD: I know Peacewalker is backwards compatible, but does anyone think they'll bring over Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater? I miss playing those and I only had a digital copy for both, and while...
  7. MGS Peace Walker HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS Peace Walker HD: Hi, I own the MGS HD Collection digitally does that mean I don't have access to Peace Walker since I don't own it separately? I've checked my ready to install and do not see it listed. Any...
  8. MGS V freeze my xbox one after main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V freeze my xbox one after main menu: as in the title whenever I'm trying to play mgs v or metal gear online , the console freeze the game and crash to desktop when I hit Continue or MGO, I started to have this problem today , there...
  9. MGS V : Online not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V : Online not working: I need some help. You see, every time I enter Online, I get to freeplay. Then, when I try to enter a match, the game crashes immediately. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times....
  10. Mgs 5 help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mgs 5 help needed: why does it say unable to accept when I try to use my pf points in exchange for staff. You have reached your maximum item capacity. I have emptied the unit to th waiting room and still get the...