MGS V: Phantom Pain

Discus and support MGS V: Phantom Pain in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Kojima released a new clip for the game and stated the Map will be 200x the size of the Ground Zeroes map. Is anyone excited for this game? Thoughts,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, Jun 5, 2014.

1. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Kojima released a new clip for the game and stated the Map will be 200x the size of the Ground Zeroes map. Is anyone excited for this game? Thoughts, commebts and concerns always welcomed.

Clip and Info

:)

x24hrs2livex, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Jazm1990
    Jazm1990 Guest
    Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Deja Vu Mission Not Available

I have the same exact problem and I can't even transfer my data to MGS V Phantom Pain. So frustrating!

Jazm1990, Jun 5, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Ground Zeroes gets a release window

This is great news for anyone who is excited about the new MGS game. If you dont know Ground Zeroes serves as a prologue to MGS V Phantom Pain. It shoud arrive to consoles next spring

x24hrs2livex, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Jazm1990 Win User

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Deja Vu Mission Not Available

I have the same exact problem and I can't even transfer my data to MGS V Phantom Pain. So frustrating!
  5. jayinatlanta Win User

What Xbox One game are you most excited for?

Game available on XBO on or near launch day? Forza 5. Later on, MGS: The Phantom Pain should be amazing.
  6. JarridBest78 Win User

MGS V Phantom Pain Audio Issues

I'm having this issue too.
  7. Razgriz69 Win User

I'm seeing it along with periods when I can't control anything which has caused me to run right into enemies and get killed.
  8. imnotgeoff Win User

Been looking around and it seems to be an issue that a few people are reporting,only thing to do is await the inevitable patch.
Thema:

1. MGS V: Phantom Pain - Similar Threads - MGS Phantom Pain

2. MGS V graphics issue since October update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V graphics issue since October update: [img] I was playing MGS V on my XBox One X Monday and Tuesday with no problems. My XBox automatically updated Wednesday morning at 5:32am, and when I got home from work Wednesday, my game...
  3. Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail): Thanks to Game Pass, I have access to MGS 2&3 on my console. The thing is, i already owned the disks for the collection and have saved games with them. The problem is, after installing the Game...
  4. MGS: Phantom Pain saving issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS: Phantom Pain saving issues: Hi everyone! I've bought a week ago the MGS:phantom pain for my xbox one. At first the game was alright but after i made a little progress from the game the game just stopped saving,even if it...
  5. why can i not log into servers for mgs 5 the phantom pain

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i not log into servers for mgs 5 the phantom pain: im having problems with mgs 5 the phantom pain.i can not log into servers for it . has anyone else had this issue. 4774b8cd-0990-4770-919e-11426ce0c387
  6. MGS V Definitive Edition NO OFFLINE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V Definitive Edition NO OFFLINE: I purchased tge digital version of MGS V Definitive Edition on my xbox one. I no longer have internet access & this game WILL NOT START without it. I took my xbox one to my neighbors so i could...
  7. MGS HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS HD: I know Peacewalker is backwards compatible, but does anyone think they'll bring over Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater? I miss playing those and I only had a digital copy for both, and while...
  8. Random brightness on-screen indicator sabotaging FPS in MGS Phantom Pain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random brightness on-screen indicator sabotaging FPS in MGS Phantom Pain: The Problem: While playing only Metal Gear Phantom Pain, the game's frame rates get destroyed by intermittent instances of the brightness indicator appearing on the screen. I've found that this...
  9. MGS V Phantom Pain Audio Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V Phantom Pain Audio Issues: While playing this game I am experiencing audio stuttering at certain times. Mainly seems to happen when there is a lot of action on screen. Anyone else experiencing this issue or know what the...
  10. MGS Phantom Pain Gameplay Vid

in XBoX on Consoles
    MGS Phantom Pain Gameplay Vid: Cardboard box stealth stylee! [MEDIA] def3d29b-fa64-4c59-a90d-23933028c9ab