Mi boton de home no funciona " my menu or home button does not work"

Discus and support Mi boton de home no funciona " my menu or home button does not work" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I started having this problem since my console is working perfectly all except the menu to close a game I have to restart the console and try all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EduardoEversman, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Mi boton de home no funciona " my menu or home button does not work"

I started having this problem since my console is working perfectly all except the menu to close a game I have to restart the console and try all the steps to fix it from restarting the console by pressing
    the power button 10 seconds disconnecting everything in the console but it does not work
    the home button only works to turn off or restart the console and does not enter the xbox menu
    I also probe updating my control but nothing

I have not worked at all, I hope and someone can help me

:)

EduardoEversman, Apr 29, 2019
  2. SilentParasite Win User

Hi EduardoEversman thanks for posting today. Have you tried to re-sync the controller with the console?

And maybe some new batteries if you use them.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

I have found leaving it unplugged for at least 5 minutes helps in many cases.
  4. EduardoEversman Win User

Thanks for your response I have done all the steps as they say but I have not managed to fix the problem
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We recommend to remove the batteries or battery pack. Leave it sit for 2-3 minutes without being on, or connected via wire to the console. This kind of resets the controller. Once you waited a few minutes insert the batteries
    and sync the controller to the console. Then try the home button. If it does not work after this you may need to get the controller replaced. Unless you can try at a friend or family house to see if it works on their console.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey EduardoEversman

Thank you so much for letting us know that about your resolution.

We will now be locking this thread, if you have anymore problems, please go ahead and create a new tread.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thema:

1. Mi boton de home no funciona " my menu or home button does not work" - Similar Threads - boton home funciona

2. Google home mini

in XBoX Accessibility
    Google home mini: With the new update can xbox now connect with a google home mini.... 5005915a-7971-4fbf-88d3-f6566b4cf217
  3. Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...: So we have 2 xbox ones in the home. We had one as the home box and understood that the downloadable content (games) from the NOT HOME BOX can be downloaded (shared) to the HOME BOX and played on...
  4. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  5. Home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home xbox: whenever I try to home Xbox my brother it says that it doesn't work and to try again later but I've been trying again for many days now and it still hasn't worked and the same problem happens with...
  6. DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?: Hello, I have a copy of Destiny2 with all expansions purchased and I have TWO Xbox one consoles. I also have two LIVE accounts, and I want friends who visit, to be able to play Destiny 2...
  7. МОЯ ДОМАШНЯЯ КОНСОЛЬ [Translation-MY HOME CONSOLE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    МОЯ ДОМАШНЯЯ КОНСОЛЬ [Translation-MY HOME CONSOLE]: Как исправить следующий параметр : "Не удалось сохранить изменения" Не удаётся подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте ещё раз чуть позже. [Translation-How to fix the following:...
  8. Home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox: I have 4 switches left. But when i go to turn my personal xbox into my home xbox, it says unable to save changes. ce2047c5-d72d-477d-b1b4-9df7f1a73160
  9. Sharing home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing home xbox: So me and my brother share home xbox's so we can play each others games and he bought Hitman 2 the legacy edition and it installed in my xbox and everything just fine, but I tried to play it and...
  10. problemas con los botones centrales

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemas con los botones centrales: no responde el boton de cuadros del lado izquierdo de los que estan en medio, se traba y no me deja seleccionar [Mod translate: Does not respond to the checkbox on the left side of the ones in...