Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]

Discus and support Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem, I have 2 controls and only one if it detects the microphone and the other does not, I don't know if I have to update it or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BebecitaBrr47, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]

Hello, I have a problem, I have 2 controls and only one if it detects the microphone and the other does not, I don't know if I have to update it or something like that

:)

BebecitaBrr47, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]

1. Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ] - Similar Threads - control detecta microfono

2. Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller: Hello everyone, As the title states, my xbox controller just keeps flashing and wont work no matter what i do. The Controller was plugged in Via USB, batteries were off, and connection was not...
  3. Xbox headset controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset controller issue: Hi all I have an Xbox One console and have just bought a headset and mic. I have followed the set up instructions but under Settings - Devices & Accessories, the Volume option is greyed out so...
  4. Elite controller and Bose

in XboX Insiders
    Elite controller and Bose: Since my update this morning my Bose qc30 headphones no longer working. The sound options no longer present. When I switch to a regular Xbox x controller with the same headphone and same cable it...
  5. XBox One controller bricked while update on W10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One controller bricked while update on W10: [img] I tried to update the firmware on my XBox controller using the XBox Accessories app on my PC. The update stopped in 0% and now I can't turn on. I was using new batteries and never had...
  6. Controller inputs not processing in game through companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller inputs not processing in game through companion app: Had this issue beforehand, and was fixed by updating windows the other day. Now I’m having the same issue, where my controller works fine in the menus but not on the disc i am using. I’m connected...
  7. Want to use controller to play games on XBox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Want to use controller to play games on XBox Game Pass PC: Hi, I really like all the games available on Game Pass, but I can't get any of them to work with a game controller. Don't want to play with keyboard and mouse. What can I do? Please help. Thanks....
  8. [Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting: Hi, I've got some problems with my controllers: they disconnect 1 second after being wired for one, and 10 seconds for the other, and then impossible to make them work again unless I reboot my...
  9. Windows no detecta control pdp [Translate] Windows does not detect PDP control

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows no detecta control pdp [Translate] Windows does not detect PDP control: Me dice que no se reconoce el dispositivo usb [Translate by Mod] Tells Me that the USB device is not recognized fca123b6-3dec-41ef-aaab-3f8e185653d7
  10. Mi control de xbox del la primera consola no lo detecta como wireless controller (Translation ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi control de xbox del la primera consola no lo detecta como wireless controller (Translation ...: A mi mando no lo detecta como uno en si el pc ,que puedo hacer? _______________________________________________________________________ (Translation - My command does not detect as one in if...