Mi xbox 360 dice error MTU [My Xbox 360 says MTU Error}

Discus and support Mi xbox 360 dice error MTU [My Xbox 360 says MTU Error} in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Mi xbox me dice error MTU [Translation - My Xbox 360 says MTU Error} 5fa1b8b9-756d-4e45-8496-d956e987a131 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kael invick45, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Mi xbox 360 dice error MTU [My Xbox 360 says MTU Error}

Mi xbox me dice error MTU

[Translation - My Xbox 360 says MTU Error}

:)

kael invick45, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
  3. Ackis Win User

See if you can try this:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/979104/error-your-network-does-not-have-a-sufficient-mtu-setting
  4. Dezerter1322 Win User

Network Connecting Error In Xbox 360 Please Help me!!!

Hi Again

Last Week i bought Xbox 360 to play Online And i was happy but when i turned it on and want to connect to online {Live} i Saw The MTU Error

Samsxbroski i Visited
    support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution
    but nothing help

taidara i Visited
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    but nothing

i Recieve MTU error Whats the problem??????

i Went in my Modem Setting and changed my MTU to 1365 and then restarted my modem but Nothing

MTU error MTU error MTU error MTU error MTU error MTU error Please Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

Can't log in to xbox live

6. DevonSwitzer Win User

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Overview

How do I view my MTU settings on this router? I'm getting MTU error when I test connection on Xbox 360.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

AAAaaaarrrrggghhh!! = XBox Live MTU issue !!

No, I think the MTU message in this instance is just a last ditch error message, it isn't really complaining about MTU I think its really saying "I can't connect to live.. " and just gives an MTU error as it doesn't know how else to describe it.

A lot of Xbox MTU error messages are nothing to do with MTU just a failure to connect :)
Thema:

1. Mi xbox 360 dice error MTU [My Xbox 360 says MTU Error} - Similar Threads - 360 dice error

2. X-BOX 360 / PLUTO TV APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-BOX 360 / PLUTO TV APP: * N E E D H E L P , P L E A S E ! * I'm using an X-Box 360 console hard-wired to a Samsung 8 Series (65) TV. I have the NETFLIX and Amazon Prime Video apps installed, and they are working...
  3. Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One: Every time I try and play an installed Xbox 360 Game on my Xbox one, the system crashes and it freezes on the Xbox 360 Logo. I have seen many recommendations and fixes to this problem but none of...
  4. xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund: 我不小心购买了一款xbox360游戏,目前还未下载,也未运行,请问如何能够退款?我可以提供相关的支付信息和订单号 ,谢谢 [Translate by Mod] I accidentally purchased an xbox 360 game, has not been downloaded, also did not run, how can I refund? I can...
  5. Xbox 360 Media Set Up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Media Set Up...: Hi could someone please tell me how I can connect my Xbox 360 console to my W10 PC for media access? I'm only just starting to use the xbox again after I attempted to set it up with Windows...
  6. Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...: Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is a lie. But here's a method to FIX it so it isn't being falsely advertised to the consumer. Look if the consumer is being told that they have...
  7. XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360: We have an older xbox 360 and would like to get some information as to why now the green light turns red and is not functional so what kind of repairs it needs if any and thank you for any...
  8. xbox one x and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x and xbox 360: can you play xbox one x offline at home and play xbox 360 offline with 2tv,s and same game. or 2 of the same games if you need it, and will both need to be signed in or just the xbox one x. and...
  9. Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?: okay, so for the backward compatibility.. would it matter if i get the cheaper gta v? For the 360? Am i missing out on anything compared to the one version besides saving money?...
  10. Hola, tengo una xbox 360, y me quiero conectar a xbox live, pero me dice que no esta...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hola, tengo una xbox 360, y me quiero conectar a xbox live, pero me dice que no esta...: [Title Translation-Hello, I have an xbox 360, and I want to connect to xbox live, but it tells me that it is not available in my country, what do I do?] Holaaa, mi xbox 360 no se conecta a xbox...