Mic audio not working

Discus and support Mic audio not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Me and my friend who is on Xbox were in a chat but when he talked into his mic instead of coming in through my headphones it came out through my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by susboy83, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:22 AM.

1. susboy83
    susboy83 Guest

Mic audio not working

Me and my friend who is on Xbox were in a chat but when he talked into his mic instead of coming in through my headphones it came out through my speakers, I cant seem to find a fix to it either.

:)

2. RavenKin-CD47A7C5-3F Win User

Audio setting for Razer Chimaera 5.1

I have audio. But can't get the mic to work.
  3. SpeedChaser46 Win User

Stereo Headset Microphone Issue

Update: A new headset I had ordered last week arrived, same issue, though it has separate mic/audio cables I have yet to get an adapter for, Audio cable worked, mic cable just made static while being plugged in/unplugged/twisted. Works flawlessly on my computer,
    audio works on xbox, but mic won't work. I do not have access to a newer controller, and neither of my headsets are official Xbox One stereo headsets.
  4. Lexman61 Win User

Chat through a HI-FI headphone??

I doubt getting an answer for my hi-fi headphone - attachable mic - microsoft adapter problem as posted above. It probably would not work anyway. Maybe a compromise solution could be: PC headset with two 3.5mm jacks (audio + mic). The audio jack to the DAC,
    mic jack to the adapter.

This might be the only way to get chat audio to the headset while maintaining superior game audio from the DAC. Check out the forthcoming Audio Technica ATH ADG1 PC headset.
  5. NDE Kaos Win User

My Mic doesn't work

Troubleshoot and connect it to a phone or something with an audio port and see if they work or not. Does the mic have a on off switch? Maybe the earbuds mic just quit working on you. Let us know :)
  6. RobertErpelding Win User

Xbox one elite series 2 no audio

So party chat and mic work but the game audio wont play ? Any ideas ?
Thema:

Mic audio not working

1. Mic audio not working - Similar Threads - Mic audio working

2. Mic monitoring and audio settings not working

in XboX Insiders
    Mic monitoring and audio settings not working: Hello has anyone else had trouble with not being able to use mic monitoring and audio settings? It’s greyed out for me and not sure if this is an alpha issue or issue in general. In the past I’ve...
  3. Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP: When playing Call of Duty or while in a party with my friends I can hear everybody chat, but when I try to talk nobody hears me. All of my settings are set to the right thing to chat. When I do...
  4. Xbox One Chat Headset - Why is there no audio and the mic doesn't work???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Chat Headset - Why is there no audio and the mic doesn't work???: I'm tearing my hair out with this! I've had a chat headset that was bundled with the original xbox one (its the original headset, with the adapter and wire). I've never used it so thought I'd try...
  5. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  6. No Audio or Mic working - Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Audio or Mic working - Xbox One Controller: I've had three controllers up to now. With the same error occuring again. This is how it goes: 1. Buy new controller 2. Plug Headset into 3.5mm jack = Audio & Mic Works for period ___ 3....
  7. Headset mic works, but no audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic works, but no audio: I'm having trouble finding a solution to my problem. The headset mic works just fine, but there is no audio. I've tried everything from the settings and looked up tutorials on chrome and youtube....
  8. Xbox One Headset Mic not working but can still hear audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset Mic not working but can still hear audio.: I am using the Xbox One Wired Headset and I can hear game audio fine but the mid does not work. I have tried many different things to fix it and non of them work. The problem is the same on my PC....
  9. XBOX Mics not working. I hear audio, games recognize them, but people cannot hear me... please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Mics not working. I hear audio, games recognize them, but people cannot hear me... please ...: So... I know this has been discussed before, but I have not seen recent posts on the topic. Anyways, I have two xbox one headsets, the factory one and then a turtle beach I bought. In both cases,...
  10. Mic not working with Audio Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working with Audio Adapter: hi I have an issue with the chat adapter. I have 2 adapter one that came a Titanfall head set and a new one that came with a Turtle Beach Ear Force XO which I have just bought . I can hear sound...