Mic Buzzing

Discus and support Mic Buzzing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys can anyone give me a solution to my mic buzzing? I've tried a plethora of things including: Lower Mic Monitoring, hard resetting, cleaning the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SiiLENT FRENZY, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Mic Buzzing

Hi guys can anyone give me a solution to my mic buzzing? I've tried a plethora of things including: Lower Mic Monitoring, hard resetting, cleaning the innards of my controller and my Mic (I'm also using a Hyper X Cloud 2), using different mics wired and
    wireless, using different controllers wired and wireless, checking my internet, testing my mic on my PC, Plugging in a USB connected to my mic (The wire that comes with the Hyper X), using a yeti microphone and others, but to no avail my microphone either
    won't record audio or will still emit a buzzing noise to others and even to myself to a much smaller degree. If anybody could shed some light on any solutions to stop this buzzing it would be greatly appreciated.

To go more in depth about certain things:

-I first noticed this when my Wired Razer Wolverine controller in combination with my mic began to create a buzzing noise,s o much so that I couldn't even speak through the buzzing.

-I tried various things and it didn't work and came to the conclusion when using a newly bought Mic that it was the controller as I'm aware that wired controller's especially tend to have buzzing.

-I purchased a pre-owned but relatively clean wireless controller that was Xbox branded, and while I was now able to speak more clearly, the Mic was still buzzing often spiking in terms of the buzzing.

:)

SiiLENT FRENZY, Feb 17, 2020
  2. scottish steveo Win User

Problem with brand new...

I get the buzzing noise when my mic is plugged in but not being used. Unplugging the mic stops this.
  3. lacrosseking101 Win User

People in my parties say my XBox One mic is making "static" noises

When my mic is plugged in everyone says they hear a loud buzz but I dont hear anything, then when I unplug my mic I hear the buzz through my tv speakers but only while playing destiny
  4. SiiLENT FRENZY Win User

Mic Buzzing

Yes I have updated it as well as my headset. Unfortunately it still buzzes.
  5. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

Mic Buzzing

6. SiiLENT FRENZY Win User

Mic Buzzing

Yes it has an aux cord. I have tried two different methods, A.) Plug the usb cord into the Xbox and then plug my headset into the USB adapter cord. And then B.) plugging it into the controller via the 3.5mm jack.
Thema:

Mic Buzzing

1. Mic Buzzing - Similar Threads - Mic Buzzing

2. Mic buzzing on Xbox companion Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic buzzing on Xbox companion Windows 10: Mic only buzzes on xbox app and companion and my friends can't stand it. Works fine in discord and on xbox one w/ my controller but makes terrible sounds on xbox's app. Tried changing the bit rate...
  3. Mic buzz only with new controller, and only when wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic buzz only with new controller, and only when wireless: Hi there, As the title suggests, I have a buzzing sound coming from my mic, but only with a brand new Xbox One controller, and only when connected wirelessly. I have the original Xbox One, so it...
  4. Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing: I started playing some games with friends on Xbox while I'm on pc like gears of war 4 but recently my mic has started to have constant static in the background. This is in the party chat but...
  5. Technology is making and also preventing a buzzing noise in my mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technology is making and also preventing a buzzing noise in my mic: Yesterday I was just playing a game while in a party with some friends while out of the blue, my mic just started making an ear piercing buzzing sound that eveyone + me could hear. I have tried...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox App - Mic Buzzing

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App - Mic Buzzing: Split from this thread. Same issue. I have a little problem with my Xbox App. Every time I join a Party my Microphone is buzzing a lot. Connections are good. Net is good. I adjusted my mic...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox App - Mic Buzzing

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App - Mic Buzzing: Hey all, I have a little problem with my Xbox App. Everytime I join a Party my Microphone is buzzing alot. But my Microphone works fine for example with Skype, Teamspeak or Discord. Can...
  8. Mic buzzing/weird noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic buzzing/weird noises: So my friend mic is buzzing with xbox one controller what is 6 months old. Now he did get new because of that and it still buzzing. Its not buzzing with old xbox one controller....
  9. ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound: ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound and this is a new headset and new wired controller 7bfe32a8-ba20-4d8e-b9e1-917291c6c029
  10. Mic buzzing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic buzzing: I recently got paddles for my xbox one controller which require a wired connection. When I plug a mic into my controller, other people constantly hear a buzzing from my mic. I’ve tried different...