Mic doesn’t work

Discus and support Mic doesn’t work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here’s what’s going on, the other day i hopped on xbox, plugged in my mic, started a party, and nothing happened, my mic wouldn’t work. In the party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roblox Tatas, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Roblox Tatas
    Roblox Tatas Guest

Mic doesn’t work

Here’s what’s going on, the other day i hopped on xbox, plugged in my mic, started a party, and nothing happened, my mic wouldn’t work. In the party chat area it said “we are unable to find a microphone for these people”, after that i just got off xbox
    and bought a new mic, plugged in the new mic and the same thing happened, “we are unable to find a microphone for these people”, i tried unplugging my mic and plugging it back in, i tried restarting my xbox, i messed with the settings and nothing worked. After
    that i tried to test my mic with different controllers, i have a total of 6 in my house, after testing my mic, my mic only worked with 1 out of the 6, i have no idea whats going

:)

Roblox Tatas, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Mic doesn’t work

Hi You Mic is conected in your Controller, 1 time that happens with mee too, I goes to Settings > System > Kinect & Devices > Controller Configurations and I run the recalibrations and the Mic back to me, try do this
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Mic doesn’t work

If following AquarrzSudnnyms advice regarding updating controller, please ensure you have the headset connected to the controller before performing the update
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Mic doesn’t work

5. Roblox Tatas Win User

Mic doesn’t work

I also forget to mention that this has happened to me before, my only solution was to buy a new controller, but i don’t want to buy a new controller
  6. JuniorValerio Win User

Mic doesn’t work

Before searching in the link that Ironwilled posted, try to clear the cache of the console by holding the power button until you see the orange light on the power transformer, then turn it up again. Try to update controller too in device section.
Thema:

Mic doesn’t work

1. Mic doesn’t work - Similar Threads - Mic doesn’t

2. Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue: Whenever I start up Gears 5 for some reason my mic on my headset loses all function. The audio comes in fine but like I said... the actual mic just stops working completely on any program...
  3. Mic on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic on Xbox One S: Hi, I’m looking to buy Xbox One S for our living room tv. Is it possible to plug and use a mic for sing-along mode (just like karaoke) while streaming youtube? f80825c4-ac17-4470-a324-165d2dcfc3b8
  4. Headset mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic not working: When i plug in my headset to my controller,its not recognised,and no audio settings are visable on my dashboard.i cannot talk to my friends in a party. 23bc1ef5-96e3-4459-8dda-a877462dea52
  5. Gears 5 Crashes and causes my mic to not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Crashes and causes my mic to not work.: Has anyone had this happen or found a solution? Gears 5 since launch crashes pretty frequently during the load times between games or on start up. Basically anytime I see the gear spinning in the...
  6. Headphones and mic doesn’t work Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones and mic doesn’t work Xbox One: Split from this thread. I'm having the same problem. Xbox One S. New controller and new headset, both bought from the Microsoft store. Tested set-up in store, worked great. Got it home and the...
  7. Headphones and mic doesn’t work Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones and mic doesn’t work Xbox One: My son uses headphones with mic connected with a 3,5 mm cable. All of a sudden the sound in the headphones disappear. When we try to fix it we cannot get in to the volume menu under console...
  8. Controller doesn’t detect any mic after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesn’t detect any mic after update: i recently bought Astro a10s and plugged it in to my controller. i was able to hear game and party but wasnt able to talk so i hard reset,remove batteries from controller,and updated my controller...
  9. Headset working but xbox doesn’t recognise mic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset working but xbox doesn’t recognise mic: my headset is connected to my controller and I can hear myself talking and the game audio. However, in party chat it says that it is unable to find my mic. How do I sort this out?...
  10. My mic doesn’t work on Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic doesn’t work on Xbox one X: Hi. My mic doesn’t work on Xbox one X, it worked fine on my regular Xbox one, and I can hear audio perfectly fine. I’ve tried two headsets that are exactly the same, on three different...