Mic echo

Discus and support Mic echo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I will jump right into my issue. I have an XBOX ONE. I have tried multiple headsets AND multiple controllers and I always get people telling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aspirations, Oct 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM.

1. aspirations
    aspirations Guest

Mic echo

Hello,

I will jump right into my issue.

I have an XBOX ONE. I have tried multiple headsets AND multiple controllers and I always get people telling me that my mic is echoing. I have tried plugging into the Xbox adapter and without the adapter. Still randomly people say I have echo.

This has been going on for years. My controllers are up to date and my console is not set to have audio through speakers and headset. I don't use the volume on my TV at all when playing. The echo is with my voice.

What else can I do?

Thanks

:)

2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  3. aspirations Win User

Mic echo

I do not. I use rechargeable batteries in both my headset and controller.
  4. DBD WARRI0R Win User

Mic echo

sometimes theres an issue with the connection between speaker and mic in the headset itself, like its too sensitive, or the ear muffs arent strong enough to muffle the speaker volume. If others are hearing an echo but you're not, the headset volume may
    be turned up a notch too high. Or, if your mic came with a boom cover (little foam bit on the end of a microphone), be sure to use it. Won't fix the sound completely, if the issue is poor noise suppression in the headphones, but can help muffle it.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Mic echo

I'm thinking not but always best to check. You're not sitting in a room with someone else on mic? I ask because my otherhalf and I do and it causes this issue.
  6. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Mic echo

Do you charge your controller at the same time? I've noticed that can cause an echo effect on occasion.

Let us know how you get on so we can help more users with the same problem!
Thema:

Mic echo

1. Mic echo - Similar Threads - Mic echo

2. Mic Echo on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Echo on Xbox One: Does anyone have any tips, tricks, or solutions on how to stop the mic echo when you are in a xbox live chat party with your friends? I have tried everything and I'm out of options, which is why I...
  3. Xbox Mic Echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Mic Echo: Hello. as of right now, there has been a bunch of problem with Mic Echoing. It's not really from me as far as I know, but it's coming from my friends. I'm on Xbox consoles, so maybe if there's...
  4. Party chat and game chat, friend's mic wont echo, but mine always does

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat and game chat, friend's mic wont echo, but mine always does: So ever since i got a xbox one a few months ago, in party chat and game chat my mic always echos, but everyone else in the party does not have their mic echo. I am not sure if this is an issue...
  5. The Ever-persistent party chat mic echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Ever-persistent party chat mic echo: We’ve all experienced it. Someones mic echoing one or everyones comments non-stop. Now I know there are “proper” steps that can be attempted in terms of hardware, ie checking the wires, cleaning...
  6. Other peoples' voices echo thru my mic in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Other peoples' voices echo thru my mic in party chat: System Setup Xbox One, Steelseries Arctis 5 headset, Microsoft-brand Xbox One stereo headset adapter, Xbox Insider Program (latest update installed as of Nov. 9th 2017), Elite controller (latest...
  7. I have a trikton xbox one mic and it keeps echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a trikton xbox one mic and it keeps echoing: so I just got this mic today and it keeps echoing I’m not sure what to do and it’s stating to become extremely annoying ); 15557251-8b4a-4fb3-a78b-51c04b16fa5f
  8. Xbox 360 Mic echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Mic echo: I have two xbox 360 devices. One is direct cable to the router and the other is in another room on wifi. When my wife and I try to play a game using our turtle beach wireless headphones one of us...
  9. Party hears an echo from my mic, Help fast please!?!?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party hears an echo from my mic, Help fast please!?!?!?: Hi, just recently bought the Xbox One headset adapter and I have done the necessary updates and have tried to put my volume low, tried to make it so no game volume was coming through but the...
  10. Earbuds w/ Inline Mic KIND of work. (Echo)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Earbuds w/ Inline Mic KIND of work. (Echo): Due to certain issues with my headset, for the time being I've decided to try using some in ear stereo headphones with an inline Mic connected to the chat adapter to replace it. I'm fairly certain...