Mic icon

Discus and support Mic icon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can hear everyone through my tv, i can also hear the sound of the game through my tv, but when i put my headset on i cant hear the game or my party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MajesticDino420, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Mic icon

I can hear everyone through my tv, i can also hear the sound of the game through my tv, but when i put my headset on i cant hear the game or my party and my party cant hear me, i’ve tried different controllers and different headset and it didn’t change
    anything, i tried to see if my head set was a problem but i can hear sound when its plugged into another device like a phone, then i tried finding away to get the mic icon unmuted i went threw settings and reseted my xbox i even bout a new xbox and it still
    was muted on that one, idk how to solve this so its back to normal sound frim when i first got my xbox one

:)

MajesticDino420, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Mic icon

Hi Majestic,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you are showing the Mic symbol with line through it on the home screen. This means the mic is not being detected. We recommend trying to

update the controller
    with the headset plugged in.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Mic icon

Try go in Settings > Video ¨& Audio and active your Headset there
  4. Crimzi Christie Win User

Mic Not Picking Up my Voice.

No the mic icon is not moving.
  5. ArneBurghouts Win User

Serious and legitimate complaint

You can see now who is using in game chat.. there is a mic icon in frond of their names. If you see no icon, they dont use mic, or are in a party.

So now its easy to mute somebody..
  6. Post IXI Mortem Win User

Xbox One Chat mic not working.---Help us All Out..PLease

To clarify my issue for comparison. I can hear other people with the Xbox One Chat Headset. They cannot hear me. In addition the mic icon in the Xbox Live Party Chat Menu is ALWAYS ON regardless of whether or not the mic is plugged in or the controller is
    on or off. The mic icon is ALWAYS ON.
Thema:

Mic icon

1. Mic icon - Similar Threads - Mic icon

2. Xbox one has a muted Mic icon on the main page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a muted Mic icon on the main page: I have just got a new xbox one and have tried to connect a new headset to it, Turtle Beach Recon 70X. I cannot use the chat on it and I also cannot hear on it. I know the console and the headset...
  3. My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...: was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top right or bottom left depending on screen layout - why?! we have restarted by doing the 10 second thing - we have checked settings - but he...
  4. XBox Live Mic Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Mic Icon: For over nine months the mic icon has shown disabled. Tried tons of different things to get it to work and no go. Been using the mobile app with a headset to bypass and getting tied of doing so....
  5. Mic icon on mute - X box one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic icon on mute - X box one.: The mic icon on the xbox one s is shown on the screen constantly with a slash through it. No headsets work at all, I have tried several different brands. The headset issue started a few weeks ago...
  6. Xbox one X mic Icon still on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X mic Icon still on mute: I recently purchased the Xbox one X gold rush edition because my old one was just stuck on mute but that didn't resolve anything, I might just return this and play on a PC instead.. did any one...
  7. Line through mic icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Line through mic icon: An icon appeared on the screen next to battery indicator for controller showing a mic with a line through it. Since then my sons headset won't work, the mic is not switched to mute. It worked fine...
  8. Mic has a line through the icon on home screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic has a line through the icon on home screen: Hi all, does anyone have a solution to my headset being muted? A line has appeared through the mic icon on the home screen and no matter what i do i cant remove it. This has stopped my headset...
  9. Headset not working - Mic icon with a line through it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working - Mic icon with a line through it: Headset not working - Mic icon with a line through it - Cannot access volume setting - Its not a problem with the headset or the controller as i have bought new ones even though the old ones work...
  10. XBox mic icon muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox mic icon muted: Split from this thread. Any luck with this. I am having the same issue. Was working fine then one day just stopped bd880a43-ef3b-4ac6-ae3a-f8c660059258