Mic isnt connecting to adapter

Discus and support Mic isnt connecting to adapter in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just got an xbox wireless adapter for windows 10, but half the time i press the button the light on it doesnt flash, and even when it does it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pootatoo, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Pootatoo
    Pootatoo Guest

I just got an xbox wireless adapter for windows 10, but half the time i press the button the light on it doesnt flash, and even when it does it wont find my headphones.

I have razer thresher for xbox one

Ive tried resetting everything as well as uninstalling the adapter and reinstalling it, but it still doesnt work.

:)

Pootatoo, Mar 19, 2020
  2. MariusHeer Win User

adaptive controller

Hi, I cant use a microphone with my adaptive controller and 'quad'-stick.

Is there a way to plug in a mic directly into the xbox via usb?

Not getting any answers on other threads.

if there isnt a way to connect directly via xbox usb ports, why is that and why hasnt it been changed? Not everyone wants to connect via their controller.
  3. Dysruptz Win User

Astro A20 headset microphone not working

Hey there. If your mic is connected to an adapter there is a possibility the adapter might be faulty resulting in it not working properly.
  4. Username1987 Win User

Microphone only picking up loud noise

Try to connect the mic to a pc? But normally that is the mic going down. Do you use any adapter to the controller?
  5. onyxishere Win User

Headset randomly stopped picking up sound help!

Sorry to hear it. Sometimes my mic kicks out too but that is due to the adapter coming a little loose. Please ensure the adapter is connected firmly to the controller.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Help!

Make sure the adapter matches the original connector, be it 2 or 3 posts most stereo headsets with a mic utilize 3 connections, so the adapter must too.
Thema:

1. Mic isnt connecting to adapter - Similar Threads - Mic isnt connecting

2. need help with mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with mic: so I bought a xbox one controller and my mic doesnt work I can hear my friends but I cant talk and I know its not the headset because I used it on my other xbox controller and it was working...
  3. no mic on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    no mic on xbox one x: I have x and s system works fine on s tried 3 controlers and 4 head sets speakers work only no mic even though its show head set on screen a03b1f86-beaa-4f9e-bb66-fb839d40f346
  4. Mic is working but headphones arent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic is working but headphones arent: Hey guys my mic is workin but the headphones dont produce any sounds. Plz help b0900cd6-b443-4aeb-bb01-13eb73edfec1
  5. Elite Controller Series 2 game chat mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 game chat mic not working: Hi there When I use game chat, I can hear them but they can't hear me. It's fine in Xbox Party cut, just game chat is the problem When I use a regular controller, everything is fine. The...
  6. Mic keeps disconnecting on Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic keeps disconnecting on Xbox controller: I have a pair of new headphones and I have my ofc Xbox controller. I can be playing just fine one second and if I just move one bit it disconnects my mic, please help...
  7. Xbox controller mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller mic not working: The headset is fine as it is working in different devices. However, the controller is now not working and no one can hear us - issues with sound. It was working fine for a few weeks. I have...
  8. Need help ,my mic isnt working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help ,my mic isnt working.: The headset is a Sony Mdr extra bass.i also connected some earbuds to the same controller and they worked. But why arent my headphones working. i can hear through them. im lost here can someone...
  9. My friend isnt hearing me, but my mic works

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend isnt hearing me, but my mic works: Me and my friend were trying to speak together in the xbox live party, but he cant hear me. I can hear him and the circle at my avatar is glowing up when im speaking. We set our xbox's (plural of...
  10. My mic isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic isnt working: My Mic isn't working they can hear me talk. I can hear the game sounds like bullets. But i cant hear them talking the other microsoft worker i talked to said it was the preview programs fault...