Mic issues.

Discus and support Mic issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having problems with my mic. long story short my mic is perfectly fine, it works over the phone my friends can hear me on the xbox app, but as soon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SN swiffty, Sep 2, 2019.

1. SN swiffty
    SN swiffty Guest

Mic issues.

Im having problems with my mic. long story short my mic is perfectly fine, it works over the phone my friends can hear me on the xbox app, but as soon as I get into a xbox party.. like on xbox my mic does not pick my voice up. I can hear them and the game
    but They cant hear me. If anyone has a solution to this please help and thank you.

:)

SN swiffty, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Mic issues

Hey there SpliffOut!

The best way for you to receive support is to create your own thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  3. Skeeter Quill Win User

Mic issues

If your talking about the chat headset that came with the console, you can register your console at
    http://myservice.xbox.com then after you have registered it you can then select replace an accessory, select your console, and there will be an option to replace a headset.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Mic issus

5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Mic issue

Hey there!

Just so you know, we work Monday through Friday, 9-5 Pacific time. We take in threads from the previous 24 hours and on weekends, we go back to Friday. So that means by bumping your thread, you're actually moving down our response list. Something to keep
    in mind going forward!

As far as your Razer mic goes, do you have another controller you can try it out on? And are you using an adapter of any kind with your headset? If not, you will want to reach out to
    Razer Support for assistance with your headset as we don't assist with third party accessories.

Good luck and keep us posted. :)
  6. DE Aquatic Win User

Mic Issue

3 years later still a problem. I am having the same problem. I got my Xbox One S a couple days ago and the mic doesn't work. I can hear everything, but no one can hear me. Everyone in game chat can see my mic symbol. I have tried using apple headphones for
    a mic doesn't work. Bought adapter for my Xbox 360 turtle beaches doesn't work. I have tired a a lot of things but nothing works...
Thema:

Mic issues.

1. Mic issues. - Similar Threads - Mic issues

2. Xbox Windows 10 Wireless Adapter Mic Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 Wireless Adapter Mic Issues: I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the steelseries arctis 9x headset. When I use the adapter, I don't get mic input, and now the adapter doesn't work at all. Does anyone know why this...
  3. Mic Mute issue on XBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic Mute issue on XBox: I searched and have seen this issue posted about before, but nothing recently. I have this issue with both of my XBox's...we can hear game sound through the head phones however the microphone does...
  4. Mic Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Issue: Hey people I am having a issue with my mics, I tried all 3, No defects with any because they work on other devices my Xbox just wont allow me to talk to others its not even detecting them when...
  5. Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue: I purchased a custom controller about four months ago and was really happy with it until today when the microphone jack stopped working. I've had the same headset since way before i got the custom...
  6. Party/mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party/mic issues: Many people that are in a party with me can hear literally every bit of audio that I can hear including themselves. I use headphones and i've tried every readily available option (or at least as...
  7. Xbox One S controller/mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S controller/mic issues: Can SOMEONE from Microsoft please confirm, whether or not the Xbox One S controllers are faulty? I've been into a fair share of forums looking for answers and I get the same 3 reasons. 1) The...
  8. Headset Mic issues with Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Mic issues with Xbox One S: My son's xbox keeps having problems with the mic and his headset. I have checked the headset and I went and bought another controller. The problem that happens is the headset and mic work...
  9. Mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic issues: My 11 year old son is having major issues with his wireless headset When he logs in to play he gets (We cant find microphone for these people) and a yellow triangle with the words Go to Device...
  10. Is there a known issue with headsets and mics on Xbox one today. We've tried all the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a known issue with headsets and mics on Xbox one today. We've tried all the...: Is there a known problem with Xbox headset as we can't get ours to work this morning. 4cb770bb-bc49-42eb-8374-c01059428852