Mic issues.

Discus and support Mic issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having problems with my mic. long story short my mic is perfectly fine, it works over the phone my friends can hear me on the xbox app, but as soon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SN swiffty, Sep 2, 2019.

1. SN swiffty
    SN swiffty Guest

Mic issues.

Im having problems with my mic. long story short my mic is perfectly fine, it works over the phone my friends can hear me on the xbox app, but as soon as I get into a xbox party.. like on xbox my mic does not pick my voice up. I can hear them and the game
    but They cant hear me. If anyone has a solution to this please help and thank you.

:)

SN swiffty, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Mic issues

Hey there SpliffOut!

The best way for you to receive support is to create your own thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  3. Skeeter Quill Win User

Mic issues

If your talking about the chat headset that came with the console, you can register your console at
    http://myservice.xbox.com then after you have registered it you can then select replace an accessory, select your console, and there will be an option to replace a headset.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Mic issus

5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Mic issue

Hey there!

Just so you know, we work Monday through Friday, 9-5 Pacific time. We take in threads from the previous 24 hours and on weekends, we go back to Friday. So that means by bumping your thread, you're actually moving down our response list. Something to keep
    in mind going forward!

As far as your Razer mic goes, do you have another controller you can try it out on? And are you using an adapter of any kind with your headset? If not, you will want to reach out to
    Razer Support for assistance with your headset as we don't assist with third party accessories.

Good luck and keep us posted. :)
  6. DE Aquatic Win User

Mic Issue

3 years later still a problem. I am having the same problem. I got my Xbox One S a couple days ago and the mic doesn't work. I can hear everything, but no one can hear me. Everyone in game chat can see my mic symbol. I have tried using apple headphones for
    a mic doesn't work. Bought adapter for my Xbox 360 turtle beaches doesn't work. I have tired a a lot of things but nothing works...
Thema:

Mic issues.

1. Mic issues. - Similar Threads - Mic issues

2. Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset: headset connections cuts out and makes skipping noises every 18 seconds (cannot hear sound and mic cuts out also), only while playing games, same issue with different headset and through a USB...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Headset/Mic Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Headset/Mic Issues: Hi! Having intermittent issue with my Elite Controller where the headset either cuts out completely or starts echoing randomly for others in the game/party chat. Been through other threads and...
  4. Mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic issues: I use an Astro A10 headset and recently I've been having mic issues where I have to almost yell for mic to pick up my voice. I have checked my audio settings and my headset and both are fine. I...
  5. Mic issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic issues: I am having a problem where my mic makes an annoying static noise that everybody in the party can hear and there's not a static when I use my mic in discord and I still haven't found a solution to...
  6. Mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic issue: (First of all, idk if this is a question I should take here or to the producers of this mic, but I think I'll give it a shot here first.) So my mic works, but the thing is that even when I have...
  7. Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...: I have tested this for hours now and this is the run down of the problem: Install Xbox app on phone. Google pixel 2 xl Connect wireless headphones with mic built in to phone. Works perfectly...
  8. Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?: Hi, I've had my xbox one just under a year now, so it is still under warranty. Lately, the controller will constantly alert me that my batteries are low and constantly turn off - even if I have...
  9. Fortnite Mic Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Mic Issue: Every time I join a party( or play random fills), my headset/mic acts as if mute and I cannot speak or hear anyone. I have to start a party and then switch to game chat for it to work. Been having...
  10. The ongoing Xbox one s controller mic mute issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    The ongoing Xbox one s controller mic mute issue: I bought my sons xbox one s in December 18, with a third part headset mic, this worked fine plugged directly into the controllers for a few months, then the no mic symbol appeared and the mic...