Mic keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Mic keeps disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just bought a new turtle beach headset because my old headset had a short in it. However, this new headset only works when the plug-in jack is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shadow kosmo, Oct 7, 2019.

1. shadow kosmo
    shadow kosmo Guest

Mic keeps disconnecting

I have just bought a new turtle beach headset because my old headset had a short in it. However, this new headset only works when the plug-in jack is held a certain way. This mic is brand new out of the box. I tried it on another controller and it works
    fine. What should I do?

:)

shadow kosmo, Oct 7, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Mic keeps disconnecting

3. blueamcat Win User

Mic keeps disconnecting

I'd guess that the controller you're using has a bad jack.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Mic keeps disconnecting

5. xJayR Win User

is this a real xbox 360 controller?

that what im doing right now.. sometime it cause static on mic... and not recently it keep getting disconnect and it reconnect by itself..
  6. sting2001 Win User

Mic keeps disconnecting, this then disconnects controller. Very ANNOYING

Its a standard wireless controller. And i will get a USB and see how it goes. Thanks
Thema:

Mic keeps disconnecting

1. Mic keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - Mic keeps disconnecting

2. Mic Issues - EasySMX Cool 2000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Issues - EasySMX Cool 2000: I have had this mic for about a year now, and it has worked just fine with amazing quality. However, over the last few weeks, the mic has been having issues. At first, it was only random, short...
  3. xbox controler mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controler mic not working: so i have a headset that i use but the sound works but the mic just stopped working ive tried discounting it and figured its not the head set but the controller can some one help...
  4. Microsoft edge keep freezing and mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge keep freezing and mic problem: microsoft edge keep freezing on when i watch videos. The mic problem is the mic tells my controllerto turn off or freeze it as well ed5c25e5-064d-48d5-b998-d75ac68eb1ba
  5. I have a trikton xbox one mic and it keeps echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a trikton xbox one mic and it keeps echoing: so I just got this mic today and it keeps echoing I’m not sure what to do and it’s stating to become extremely annoying ); 15557251-8b4a-4fb3-a78b-51c04b16fa5f
  6. Mic keeps cutting out and not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic keeps cutting out and not working: I have had a long 4 days of 7 phone calls and $400. Out of the blue, and after years of use, suddenly, my party could not hear me, but I could hear them. I looked at my party icon for the...
  7. Mic keeps disconnecting, this then disconnects controller. Very ANNOYING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic keeps disconnecting, this then disconnects controller. Very ANNOYING: ^^ Keeps happening, i have a razor headset, and im not sure what to do, anyone know a fix? d3cbe066-df16-41d2-9c57-d15d252d25d5
  8. My ability to talk in party chat keeps going back and forth. Tried a new mic and a new ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ability to talk in party chat keeps going back and forth. Tried a new mic and a new ...: Earlier this week I was suddenly unable to talk in party chat. I could still hear people through my mic though, just couldn't talk. I assumed my generic wired One headset was broken so I went out...
  9. Xbox one controller keeps shutting off after i plug in the mic!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller keeps shutting off after i plug in the mic!: I just recently got the xbox one i havent even had it for a week yet. Yesterday i was playing and everything was fine then my remote just randomly shut off. I changed the batteries made sure they...
  10. xbox one headset the mic mute button keeps flashing orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one headset the mic mute button keeps flashing orange: i bought a brand new mic today plugged it into the controller and the mute button just keeps flaring has any one fix this. a748b567-438d-4322-b123-df28968f7b9d