Mic not working

Discus and support Mic not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’m playing remote play on my iPhone 8 and I don’t know where my original headphones are so I used my moms (iPhone 11) and the mic doesn’t work. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AneseNassraoui, Nov 23, 2021 at 3:23 AM.

1. Mic not working

So I’m playing remote play on my iPhone 8 and I don’t know where my original headphones are so I used my moms (iPhone 11) and the mic doesn’t work. Can you help me fix it?

:)

AneseNassraoui, Nov 23, 2021 at 3:23 AM
  2. manuelpulido Win User

Mic not working

Me and 4 friends have the same issue, we bought the new controller with the 3.5 because the xbox one head set doesnt work out of nowhere, we try everything and it is definitely a xbox bug problem.
  3. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Mic not working

deathbyfoodtray - Would you mind telling us who is the manufacturer and which models are the headsets so we can look into this issue further for you?

Hey Bacterium189 - Would you mind creating a separate thread so we can best help you out? Thanks!
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Mic not working

Sorry to hear that the solutions didn't work!

Please make sure that both the controller and Xbox One console are up-to-date. Who is the manufacturer and which models are the headsets? Do you remember when you purchased your headsets? If you've recently purchased them within the last 30 days, you may
    be able to exchange them with the retailer.

Let us know!
  5. deathbyfoodtray Win User

Mic not working

i have tried all of these solutions and nothing will work not even a skype call (used the echo test). can still hear through my headset but cannot talk
  6. Seredhiel Win User

Mic not working

I'm still in the same boat too. Been waiting for a firmware patch or a system patch that fixes whatever this issue is because I can't afford to buy another controller or another headset and be stuck with the same issues... I skype with my friends to work
    around it but that doesn't work for game chat (Destiny for example where I want to communicate with randoms in the match or on strikes)
Thema:

Mic not working

1. Mic not working - Similar Threads - Mic working

2. Headset Mic Not Working In Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Mic Not Working In Party: My headset mic doesn’t work in Xbox parties. I can breathe in my mic but still hear it while nobody else in my party does. The circle around my profile also doesn’t expand when I make noise...
  3. some times when im in a party in the xbox app my mic stops working

in XBoX on Windows
    some times when im in a party in the xbox app my mic stops working: some times in the xbox app when in a party my mic stops working and it says im offline 60bd4a86-b48f-482e-9cca-273724235901
  4. Xbox Companion + Xbox App Mic not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion + Xbox App Mic not working: I tried everything, activating protocols, changing internet settings but nothing worked. Even on the new xbox app it dosent work. What can I do? submitted by /u/Ok-Potential3519 [link] [comments]
  5. Mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working: It started almost a year ago, I had the Xbox one, my mic started getting static and no one could hear me, I tried everything, bought a new headset and controller which didn't fix the mic problem,...
  6. Xbox One Controller 3.5mm Mic doesn't work on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller 3.5mm Mic doesn't work on Windows 10: Hey there, Today i tried to connect my headset to my xbox one controller so i can hear and speak with my friends over discord. My setup: My controller is connected via xbox one wireless usb...
  7. Mic isnt working on Xbox gamebar or Xbox console companion app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic isnt working on Xbox gamebar or Xbox console companion app: Hello friends, Ive been having this on going issue where i can not get my mic to work on voice chat while on my PC. Ive looked up so many solutions and none have worked. When im on the xbox...
  8. Steelseries Arctis 9X - Mic not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries Arctis 9X - Mic not working on Xbox Series X: Hi all, I have the Steelseries Arctis 9X headset for the Xbox Series X, however, I'm unable to get the mic to work. The audio works perfectly on them and there's no connection issues or static...
  9. Xbox Mic Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Mic Not Working: Hello, I have an Xbox One that is only 18mo old. I tried playing one day and found out that my mic was not working. I went ahead and purchased a brand new turtle beach headset AND Xbox One...
  10. Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming: Xbox Remote, I'm unable to use the microphone on my Steelseries when coneected to my PC using a Remote Streaming session, Headset works connected to the Xbox and even when using the Windows 10...