Mic on Xbox Game Hub

Discus and support Mic on Xbox Game Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I main Rocket League on Steam and I often record clips as I play; I love the feature. I do have one issue with it. I launch the game and as soon as I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/quanzoz, Oct 23, 2019.

1. /u/quanzoz
    /u/quanzoz Guest

Mic on Xbox Game Hub

I main Rocket League on Steam and I often record clips as I play; I love the feature. I do have one issue with it. I launch the game and as soon as I get to the menu I enable the mic in Xbox Game Bar. Say for instance I decide I want to change a song I am listening to outside of Rocket League. I switch windows, change the song, then return back to the game and immediately start a match. I hit a sick play and utilize Xbox Game Bar to record a clip. Oh no! I forgot to push the toggle once again for it to allow my mic and all you here is the game, music, and my friend who appears to be shouting at no one. Could your team possibly make a way for the mic to be enabled at all times because it is such an inconvenience to have to toggle it after every time I go from application to application. Thank you!

submitted by /u/quanzoz
    [link] [comments]

/u/quanzoz, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Iron Mounta1n Win User

I can hear friends, they can't hear me.

You don't say what kind of headset it is but I had the same issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 500X.

Turns out the USB hub I put between the transmitter and the xbox was the culprit.

When I connected the transmitter directly to the Xbox, whalla.... mic worked again.

Regards,

Joe
  3. HassanB Win User

Incomplete download

@MulchDavies - I suggest contacting BT and asking them to send you a Home Hub or going over the differences in settings with the Business Hub and the Home Hub. It seems that there's some sort of restrictive settings preventing you from downloading these
    games from Xbox LIVE on the Business Hub.
  4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

xbox accessories (turtle beach stream mic and xbox chatpad)

5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

February System update details

The game hub GG you clikc start on a game then go to game hub
  6. darkist1 Win User

Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

Hi Comander,

If you're having problems with a beta game thats on the xbox insider hub, then you can report the issue there for the team to be notified.

Here's a link on How to report an problem on the insider hub

You can also use the Xbox one Edition of the game, or the Play together version of the game. As the one you're playing on is a BETA, its expected to have problems.
Thema:

Mic on Xbox Game Hub

1. Mic on Xbox Game Hub - Similar Threads - Mic Game Hub

2. MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.

in XBoX on Mobile
    MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.: When using the game streaming app on my Google Pixel 3 I am not able to communicate with people in the party. I am able to invite to the party, I can hear people in the party but they can not hear...
  3. No game audio on Rainbow Six unless mic plugged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No game audio on Rainbow Six unless mic plugged in.: So ive had consistent audio issues with this game from day one. Ive always had volume issues whether my mic was plugged in or not. The game is much louder when plugged in. All My games always show...
  4. Xbox app game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app game stream mic not working: I am game streaming using the xbox app on pc. I turn mic on the top but still my mic won't work. If there's a fix please let me know. I've turned on the right mic in the xbox app settings....
  5. Use Connect mic for Game Chat

in XboX Insiders
    Use Connect mic for Game Chat: I know that you can use your connect for Xbox party chat but it would be really helpful if you guys would allow it to work for in game chat as well. I have been playing apex legends and I...
  6. Game audio is being picked up by mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio is being picked up by mic?: Hey little problem I ran into with my headset; just picked up a pair of HyperX Cloud revolver headphones for when I'm playing Xbox one. My controller has the audio jack in it so i am not using the...
  7. Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others: Hi, I've had various issues with my chat on my Xbox One S for a while. My party chat used to work perfectly - until one day an additional member joined the party, which caused some kind of...
  8. Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low: Not sure if this has been asked I had a hard time searching for it, but I have a "gaming headset(not xbox) connected to an xbox controller, that is plugged into a PC, yes I game entirely with a...
  9. Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.: So, I tried to plug my headset into my pc to see if it would work and it didn't. And when I tried to plug it back in, it didn't work. I scrolled over to audio and it rightly says a headset is...
  10. game DVR mic recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game DVR mic recording: Why does the game dvr function t have an option to record my voice? As someone who wants to improve as a gamer, I find recording my games and self VOD reviewing useful. One of the key aspects to...