Mic on Xbox Game Hub

Discus and support Mic on Xbox Game Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I main Rocket League on Steam and I often record clips as I play; I love the feature. I do have one issue with it. I launch the game and as soon as I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/quanzoz, Oct 23, 2019.

1. /u/quanzoz
    /u/quanzoz Guest

Mic on Xbox Game Hub

I main Rocket League on Steam and I often record clips as I play; I love the feature. I do have one issue with it. I launch the game and as soon as I get to the menu I enable the mic in Xbox Game Bar. Say for instance I decide I want to change a song I am listening to outside of Rocket League. I switch windows, change the song, then return back to the game and immediately start a match. I hit a sick play and utilize Xbox Game Bar to record a clip. Oh no! I forgot to push the toggle once again for it to allow my mic and all you here is the game, music, and my friend who appears to be shouting at no one. Could your team possibly make a way for the mic to be enabled at all times because it is such an inconvenience to have to toggle it after every time I go from application to application. Thank you!

submitted by /u/quanzoz
    [link] [comments]

/u/quanzoz, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Iron Mounta1n Win User

I can hear friends, they can't hear me.

You don't say what kind of headset it is but I had the same issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 500X.

Turns out the USB hub I put between the transmitter and the xbox was the culprit.

When I connected the transmitter directly to the Xbox, whalla.... mic worked again.

Regards,

Joe
  3. HassanB Win User

Incomplete download

@MulchDavies - I suggest contacting BT and asking them to send you a Home Hub or going over the differences in settings with the Business Hub and the Home Hub. It seems that there's some sort of restrictive settings preventing you from downloading these
    games from Xbox LIVE on the Business Hub.
  4. fusionjunky Win User

Game Pass

Good advice on the Xbox Game Pass Hub
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

xbox accessories (turtle beach stream mic and xbox chatpad)

6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

February System update details

The game hub GG you clikc start on a game then go to game hub
Thema:

Mic on Xbox Game Hub

1. Mic on Xbox Game Hub - Similar Threads - Mic Game Hub

2. Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP: When playing Call of Duty or while in a party with my friends I can hear everybody chat, but when I try to talk nobody hears me. All of my settings are set to the right thing to chat. When I do...
  3. Xbox Game Bar recording mic off by default.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar recording mic off by default.: So, I sometimes want to clip a moment in a game in which my mic audio is important. But Xbox Game Bar turns my microphone off in recording, so I have to activate it every time I open a game, and...
  4. Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...: I currently have my Xbox One X connected to a receiver via HDMI for video and sound output. I also have the standard Microsoft issued headset I use for chat (both to listen and to speak). I'm...
  5. Why cant i record my game with the mic input any way i can do it?

in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i record my game with the mic input any way i can do it?: I don't know what to do i xant find tge option anymore i wanted to start on youtube but cant record anymore.. submitted by /u/useranonymous990 [link] [comments]
  6. Mic not working for game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic not working for game chat: I own a xbox one x and ive had an issue where my mic would not work in game chat and that i would not be able to hear anybody in game chat, but only in party chat. It would suow then talking in...
  7. How to record my mic through a party chat with the Xbox game bar tool

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to record my mic through a party chat with the Xbox game bar tool: When I mute the mic on my laptop all the party members can be heard but the input from my headset is not heard. I want to be in the party chat using my headset but the laptop mic is horrible. How...
  8. game bar causing weird sounds coming from my mic

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar causing weird sounds coming from my mic: Hello! I always talk to my friends on Xbox while I am on pc. It was fine up until recently. Every time i join a Xbox party on my pc, my mic creates a weird wind sound is what they said, on discord...
  9. Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?: My son wants to record his voice over gameclips he makes and there is an option to record mic however it does not work. I don't want to set him up on a another app just to record a clip. Is this...
  10. XBOX Game Bar mic keeps turning itself off

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Bar mic keeps turning itself off: I like to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay a lot, and when i do this i want to have both my and my friends voices (whether discord skype etc, essentially all system sounds) recorded as well....