Micorsoft Elite controller replacement

Discus and support Micorsoft Elite controller replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchase and elite controller, and it is already have issues with analog sticks to where they drift without even moving them. It is under 90... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrevorDarts1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. TrevorDarts1
    TrevorDarts1 Guest

I recently purchase and elite controller, and it is already have issues with analog sticks to where they drift without even moving them. It is under 90 day warranty so every time I try and undergo the replacement process, the website just sits there loading
    and takes me back to the sign in page. I've tried so many times on my laptop and phone and cant ever file a request for a replacement, about ready to explode. Please Help!

:)

TrevorDarts1, Feb 12, 2019
  2. TrevorDaugherty1 Win User

Trust me, ive tried many times. They are no help. I cant even complete the controller replacement steps becayse every time i try to put in a request, the website just sits there loading and they signs me out.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

We will be locking this thread due to inactivity. Go ahead and follow the links provided above so that you can set up a replacement order for your Xbox One Elite Controller. If you run into any problems or have further questions go ahead and start a new
    thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty
    setting up a repair or replacement for your Elite controller
    . Have you tried clearing the cache/cookies from your web browser to see if that helps out, or via a different browser? If that still isn't allowing you access to set that replacement up, then
    we'd recommend that you request a call back from Xbox Support so that they can get one set up for you. Sadly, we here in the forums do not have the tools necessary to do so.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

If you do not immediately see the option to request a call back, then switch topics until it becomes available. Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
Thema:

1. Micorsoft Elite controller replacement - Similar Threads - Micorsoft Elite controller

2. Xbox One Elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite: Just started having issues with my dashboard. Load screen looks fine. I have tried to hard reset and everything. Any ideas? [img] [img] fe0df8c6-99a9-40c6-ad47-554e8e8954ed
  3. Elite Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Repair: Hi, I have had my elite controller for years, and love it dearly. The grips wore off and I lived with that for the past year or so, but now my left stick is starting to drift. I would much rather...
  4. XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?: I've got one of the launch controllers, the magnets to hold the sticks in are fine on the connection but rattle like mad when moving about, tested on a friends one and the balls of his sticks do...
  5. My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is out of warranty: My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed d158ffc4-1658-4f08-a629-919fcfffb54e
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller: My elite controller for my xbox is in pretty rough shape, I have my grips peeling off my LB is broken and my right stick is drifting. My controller is a couple of years old but it has come to my...
  7. About micorsoft bingo !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About micorsoft bingo !: Not getting the right amount of keys that I win from the luggage. This very important to me. 0fdd7e17-a8d0-4ec2-8eb4-99a41bed8a21
  8. How are Micorsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges Timed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How are Micorsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges Timed?: I am curious to know how the challenges are time. Is it a total of how long it took you to play each game, or a total of how long you were in the daily challenge portion of the app? For example,...
  9. Micorsoft Listen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Micorsoft Listen: Microsoft,I got console banned a few months ago and i have been trying to contact you so listen closely you did some abuse of some customer and we have the proof that you have made the abuse if...
  10. i talk't to micorsoft support today they told me to repost this but nicer .

in XBoX on Consoles
    i talk't to micorsoft support today they told me to repost this but nicer .: I have been getting herashst by anther player on xbox one this player has been makeing more then on acount on the same ip or xbox one i have report and blocket over 25 xbox live acounts in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elite controller how i do see if its still under warranty