micosoft casual sudoku

Discus and support micosoft casual sudoku in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why can't I finish my challenges when I was all caught up. 4828b6f5-8250-498b-b9e0-157f044ea063 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CleoCowan, Jun 29, 2020.

1. CleoCowan
    CleoCowan Guest

micosoft casual sudoku

why can't I finish my challenges when I was all caught up.

:)

CleoCowan, Jun 29, 2020
  2. EatableFever2 Win User

MICROSOFT SUDOKU

It's been 36 hours since I could play Sudoku. See my earlier post for the details or see my Feedback or see Microsoft casual games. All 3 posts have elicited ZERO responses.

Feedback at

https://aka.ms/AA6vr3d

Microsoft casual games post at https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/games/microsoft-sudoku/
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Sudoku Games

I'm afraid there won't be much follow up on suggestions about Microsoft casual games (Sudoku is one of those) here on the forum. I would suggest using the community website for casual games which should have a discussion for daily challenges:

https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
  4. EatableFever2 Win User

MICROSOFT SUDOKU

I have what looks like the same problem. Windows 10 fully up to date Version 1909 Build 18363.535 on a Lenovo laptop.

I can play Solitaire and Mahjong without a problem.

The Sudoku logo should slide off screen to the right, but it doesn't. If I minimize the window Sudoku then crashes. Reliability History says "Sudoku stopped responding and was closed"

I have reported this through Windows Feedback and at Microsoft Casual Games without any response.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Just gave it a try and it is working fine for me. Yesterday I had the same issue with other MS casual games like Mahjong and Sudoku. A conplete reinstall solved it for me, so I would try that first.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Two Items I consider bugs in Windows 10 Games

Hello BillMartinLL!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you are having trouble with some features in your MS Sudoku & Event games is that correct? Are you playing this from the Microsoft Casual games as a streamed game or is it
    installed as an App on your Windows 10 device? I recommend you take this situation to the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    , post in the comments section and see if a member of the community or the Casual Games Support team can give you a bit more insight to the situation.
Thema:

micosoft casual sudoku

1. micosoft casual sudoku - Similar Threads - micosoft casual sudoku

2. micosoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micosoft bingo: i can't open the game up today ,and when i do ,i don't always get my points or i get booted out. last try then i will deleetall together b8068dcb-3953-4282-98ff-2369a7c3c6b6
  3. Micosoft konto im Spiel ändern

in XBoX on Windows
    Micosoft konto im Spiel ändern: ich wollte Forza Horizon 4 mit meinem Xbox acc spielen wegen des Fortschritts bin aber auf dem PC mit einem anderen acc angemeldet und immer wenn ich Forza starte ist der anderen acc angemeldet...
  4. my micosoft ultimate word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my micosoft ultimate word: stats there is a error won't open 2ce6514d-7330-4544-8d35-70f030ef5510
  5. In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...: Hallo Ich habe mir zum veranschaulichen meines Problems die Synonyme AAA für meinen Microsoft-Account gegeben und BBB für meinen Epic-Account, also quasi der Name, der während einer Partie...
  6. Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft (Routers): Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection Advertisement display should be reduce no more than 2 second because far too long this can be very irradiating on...
  7. Timing Problem in Micosoft Solitaire Events

in XBoX on Consoles
    Timing Problem in Micosoft Solitaire Events: Am I the only one with time problems in events?? I play a lot and participate in a lot of the events. I usually have a good finish if I decide to finish. But.. every once in awhile such as...
  8. Micosoft Store Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micosoft Store Purchases: Several times I have made a purchase and I receive the receipt of purchase however I do not receive the credits. What gives? d184a4ad-6dc1-41d8-b4f9-113353b83a90
  9. Using Media Remote with Micosoft Edge on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Media Remote with Micosoft Edge on Xbox One: I am using the Xbox One Media Remote on Microsoft Edge. The problem is that the one click on the remote moves the pointer too far. It constantly jumps over what you are trying to select. It needs...
  10. My friend in canda bought me a micosoft card and i cant use it ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend in canda bought me a micosoft card and i cant use it ?: I live in the USA and my friend in Canada bought me a Microsoft card for Xbox one. When I went to go use it, it wouldn't let me because of where I live/ where the card was bought. It said it could...