Micro-transactions

Discus and support Micro-transactions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why have you added micro-transactions to your Xbox LIVE Games for Windows? I paid good money for some of my games and now I'm blocked from parts of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaggyWinter6386, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Micro-transactions

Why have you added micro-transactions to your Xbox LIVE Games for Windows? I paid good money for some of my games and now I'm blocked from parts of them because it wants me to pay for what I've already paid for.

Also Taptiles comes up with some foreign writing and malware warning when you share on Facebook.

:)

BaggyWinter6386, Jan 13, 2014
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Destiny is looking like its gonna be a big

This is no proof that destiny will have micro transactions at all. There are lots of games with more depth and more armor that do not support micro transactions.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 13, 2014
  3. Inapplicable
    Inapplicable Guest
    EA planting Micro-transactions into all it's games.

Didn't Fight Night have micro-transactions that were essentially pay to win? Those are the worst kind of micro-transactions.

Inapplicable, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Micro-transactions

I do not have any idea why it would do this. Have you contacted Arkadium on the Taptiles Facebook site?
    www.facebook.com/Taptiles

MS Win8 Games, Jan 29, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

Micro-transactions

I do not have any idea why it would do this. Have you contacted Arkadium on the Taptiles Facebook site?
    www.facebook.com/Taptiles
  6. Inapplicable Win User

EA planting Micro-transactions into all it's games.

Didn't Fight Night have micro-transactions that were essentially pay to win? Those are the worst kind of micro-transactions.
  7. Dangerboy4020 Win User

Fable Legends will be Free to Play

Micro transactions anyone?
  8. chemicalsora Win User

March 12 update, Balance issues addressed

Isn't that part of the micro transactions?
  9. Auswulf Win User

Assassin's Creed Unity will feature

Aren't there similar micro transactions in AC4?
Thema:

Micro-transactions

1. Micro-transactions - Similar Threads - Micro transactions

2. micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]: bonjour je souhaiterai savoir comment faire car je vais passer clavier souris sur Fortnite ( xbox one s ) et je voudrai savoir comment fait pour le tchat audio plus précisément où brancher mon...
  3. Do you think micro transactions will end?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do you think micro transactions will end?: microtransactions are what keep free games free :( c03ed92d-42bc-471e-b84a-9969cdad388d
  4. Micro-transaction refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro-transaction refunds: i accudentally bought some apex coins on apex legends accidenally. I have requested a refund. If i spend the coins in game will i get a refund. If i dont spend them and get refunded, will i keep...
  5. Crossout Micro transaction System, and Player Driven Market Need Regulation from Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossout Micro transaction System, and Player Driven Market Need Regulation from Microsoft.: Greetings Microsoft The game Crossout on Xbox has a player driven market that deals with it’s in game currency. The problem is that paying players that put money into this game are being...
  6. Micro transactions not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro transactions not working.: I am playing assassins creed unity and have bought "Hack" credits 1400 for 7.99 but i haven't received them, what should i do? 44d4195e-9951-48ec-a077-327ccc1e42c9
  7. Issues with making Micro transactions(and other issues as well)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with making Micro transactions(and other issues as well): The problem: Any time that I attempt to make a purchase (micro transaction) I get to the normal process in which you select the card you want to use for the purchase and then hit 'confirm' but...
  8. ASCEND: HAND OF KUL MICRO TRANSACTION RIP OFF!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ASCEND: HAND OF KUL MICRO TRANSACTION RIP OFF!: 8 months ago a Microsoft arcade game was released on the Xbox 360 called Ascend: Hand of Kul. This was released with the availability to do Micro transaction. Signal Studio put word out to their...
  9. Purchase Micro-transaction Code vs Download to Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Micro-transaction Code vs Download to Console: I want to purchase the Space Cats download content, but want to get the code - NOT have it automatically download to console. I want to gift this to somebody who likes cats, but I can only see...
  10. Titanfall won't have micro-transactions says developer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall won't have micro-transactions says developer: Apologies if posted before. Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment has said that the game will not include micro-transactions, as well as confirming that it's currently not sure if the gamer...