Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers

Discus and support Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does it continue to fail and crash? Windows 10, 5th attempt to open it today. Server issues yet again. Not happy Jan.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TangledWriter32, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers

Why does it continue to fail and crash? Windows 10, 5th attempt to open it today. Server issues yet again. Not happy Jan.

:)

TangledWriter32, Nov 20, 2016
  2. HailofSteel
    HailofSteel Guest
    crashing / locking up

I have 2 Limited Edition consoles and they both crash every few hours.However certain games will crash the systems more than others.Both of my consoles crash when I'm starting a game.My tv screen will go black like it generally does when games are loading
    but mine will stay that way until I restart my console.I guess its normal..

HailofSteel, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Fat Mond
    Fat Mond Guest
    EA to follow Activision's inflated RRP prices?

[quote user="hobblejp"]not wanting to rain on the parade but didn't those prices lead to the infamous video games crash ?[/quote]

Nope, you're more than ten years out of date (or more if you're talking about the earlier crash of '77).

The biggest factors in the crash of '83 was a market saturated with low-quality titles leading to a loss of trust with the public when consoles were still in their infancy and the fact that home computers became more viable and attractive options.

Fat Mond, Nov 20, 2016
  4. BrianHarris291 Win User

Error Code: X7053-1803 (Netflix App)

Worked for me too..! Its like when the app crashes or gets hung up. Only way to get it working again is to cold boot the Xbox up. Like a computer holding the button in till its shuts off and then turning on reboots fresh. Remember the Xbox one more like
    a computer with a OS now.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Hi,

So I had a chat with a fellow ambassador, who suggested that it may be crashing when the computer isn't allocating enough RAM/processing power to the app in order to maintain the stream.

You mentioned it worked fine on old laptop, does, or did, your previous computer have more memory than your new one?
  6. Goooner1 Win User

Nothing Will Launch!

Hard reset works, but more often than not, only until you switch off and back on again, then it's back to not loading the dash or games/apps not starting.
  7. Wolf Master Shi Win User

this guys posting BF3 videos

Its from the pc alpha of the game I have an invite but sadly with my computer specs I cant use it
  8. Gwynwas Win User

Conan Exiles (Game Preview)...

Pretty buggy, at the moment. Crashes on loading more often than not. But, fun. Not sure if it is worth the money tho until it gets halfway stable.
Thema:

Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers

1. Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers - Similar Threads - Microfail does again

2. Mi xbox no quiere funcionar con el cable ethernet[My Xbox does not want to work with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi xbox no quiere funcionar con el cable ethernet[My Xbox does not want to work with the...: Ayer se fue la luz en mi casa, después de eso jugue con el cable todo bien y ese rollo, pero cuando desperté el xbox no quería agarrar el Internet, lo curioso es que ya probé con distintos cables,...
  3. It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luminous_Xbox [link] [comments]
  4. Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.: Oayed 675.00 for a system that wint play my gamed g payed probly 3 timed for wont play . Im gkad i had my PS4 PRO just sitting around. I had a xbox and xbox one and a s now a x wast of time and...
  5. [fone de ouvido não funciona] [[headset does not work]]

in XBoX Accessibility
    [fone de ouvido não funciona] [[headset does not work]]: Olá então eu comprei o x-box one s com 2 controle c adaptador p2 de fábrica já, ai eu coloquei o fone de ouvido do meu celular na entrada e eu estava ouvindo normalmente estava jogando r6...
  6. No lee el juego mi Xbox [Mod Translation - My Xbox does not read the game]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No lee el juego mi Xbox [Mod Translation - My Xbox does not read the game]: No lee los juegos mi xbox [Mod Translation - My Xbox does not read the games] 9aae035f-f736-4763-86b8-80e1925c2a2e
  7. I get the "your xbox needs to be restarted" error. What exactly does this mean?

in XboX Insiders
    I get the "your xbox needs to be restarted" error. What exactly does this mean?: Title. I had never gotten this error until after I updated to this latest Alpha Skip Ahead update. I guess my first question is by some off chance does anyone else get this error? And what exactly...
  8. Accepted in the insider program for FlightSimulator 2020 but it does not appear

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted in the insider program for FlightSimulator 2020 but it does not appear: I received the email today indicating that I was accepted to the insider program for Flight Simulator 2020, I followed the instructions, installed Xbox Insider Hub but the game does not appear....
  9. What does this number mean on my xbox profile screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does this number mean on my xbox profile screen: [img] Hey peeps can anyone help me out and tell me what that 8 in the circle stands for on my xbox profile page. Thanks Kev 8cafbb35-ca75-464b-b3f0-c6c60f388756
  10. Mic does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic does not work: So I’ve had this problem for some time and would love some resolution. I cannot get any headsets to work on my Xbox one. I can hear talking, but nobody can hear me. I’ve made sure all the settings...