Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers

Discus and support Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does it continue to fail and crash? Windows 10, 5th attempt to open it today. Server issues yet again. Not happy Jan.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TangledWriter32, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers

Why does it continue to fail and crash? Windows 10, 5th attempt to open it today. Server issues yet again. Not happy Jan.

:)

TangledWriter32, Nov 20, 2016
  2. HailofSteel
    HailofSteel Guest
    crashing / locking up

I have 2 Limited Edition consoles and they both crash every few hours.However certain games will crash the systems more than others.Both of my consoles crash when I'm starting a game.My tv screen will go black like it generally does when games are loading
    but mine will stay that way until I restart my console.I guess its normal..

HailofSteel, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Fat Mond
    Fat Mond Guest
    EA to follow Activision's inflated RRP prices?

[quote user="hobblejp"]not wanting to rain on the parade but didn't those prices lead to the infamous video games crash ?[/quote]

Nope, you're more than ten years out of date (or more if you're talking about the earlier crash of '77).

The biggest factors in the crash of '83 was a market saturated with low-quality titles leading to a loss of trust with the public when consoles were still in their infancy and the fact that home computers became more viable and attractive options.

Fat Mond, Nov 20, 2016
  4. BrianHarris291 Win User

Error Code: X7053-1803 (Netflix App)

Worked for me too..! Its like when the app crashes or gets hung up. Only way to get it working again is to cold boot the Xbox up. Like a computer holding the button in till its shuts off and then turning on reboots fresh. Remember the Xbox one more like
    a computer with a OS now.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Hi,

So I had a chat with a fellow ambassador, who suggested that it may be crashing when the computer isn't allocating enough RAM/processing power to the app in order to maintain the stream.

You mentioned it worked fine on old laptop, does, or did, your previous computer have more memory than your new one?
  6. Goooner1 Win User

Nothing Will Launch!

Hard reset works, but more often than not, only until you switch off and back on again, then it's back to not loading the dash or games/apps not starting.
  7. Wolf Master Shi Win User

this guys posting BF3 videos

Its from the pc alpha of the game I have an invite but sadly with my computer specs I cant use it
  8. Gwynwas Win User

Conan Exiles (Game Preview)...

Pretty buggy, at the moment. Crashes on loading more often than not. But, fun. Not sure if it is worth the money tho until it gets halfway stable.
Thema:

Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers

1. Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers - Similar Threads - Microfail does again

2. 360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...: Hallo, Ich bräuchte ein wenig Hilfe. Ich habe ein Spiel gekauft für 360 und auf der One spielen wollen. Ist abwärtskompatibel. Und ich muss zum speichern ein Profil herunterladen. Hatte vorher...
  3. my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...: What happens is that out of nowhere when I want to turn on my Xbox to play, what happens is that the console turns on, but nothing is seen on the screen, it just says that there is no signal, and...
  4. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  5. Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...: [img] oben ist bei mir und unten ist bei anderen [Translate] above is with me and down is at other [img] 9af58768-01b2-46d6-a39e-b0f778da7358
  6. Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive: So since Plex is an utter mess on the Xbox I have been trying the concept of just plugging in an external hard drive to the Xbox and playing my media movies directly from an attached hard drive....
  7. What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?: Hi I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions? 7519f0a3-3444-4fa9-8bd9-ec77e454a435
  8. Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?

in XboX Insiders
    Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox One s does not play any games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One s does not play any games.: I chose the option to format and maintain the games, but my little brother pulled the plug, so when I started the Xbox again my games were in the library but I can't play them .... the game says I...
  10. Why does my Xbox One S Wi-Fi Disconnect Very Often?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S Wi-Fi Disconnect Very Often?: It keeps disconnecting but it says my Strength is 84% to 91% on my Xbox One S why does it Disconnect? How can I fix this? Without adding a Wired Network? 29bd33ae-781c-48c8-aa17-0f45b985cced