Microphone doesn’t work online

Discus and support Microphone doesn’t work online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My microphone doesnt work in online games. I cant talk to people online and its not the headset because i can hear audio and i can send audio messages.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaneShaeffer, Jan 14, 2021.

1. LaneShaeffer
    LaneShaeffer Guest

My microphone doesnt work in online games. I cant talk to people online and its not the headset because i can hear audio and i can send audio messages. Ive tried resetting my xbox which didnt work and went through all the settings and they are good. Someone
    please help

:)

LaneShaeffer, Jan 14, 2021
  2. AtheneoR3 Win User

Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  3. JP Black Fenix Win User

I need help with my xbox

That doesn T work the GWG don T appears
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Getting Disconnected

it tends to do that with any game that doesn`t have online play/multiplayer.
  5. COXEQTR Win User

Microsoft edge crashes

thx for suggestion, but it doesn t work for me :(
  6. TrueLegendX3010 Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Hi,

Unfortunately it doesn;t work also...
Thema:

1. Microphone doesn’t work online - Similar Threads - Microphone doesn’t online

2. Microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone: Lost mic to Plantronics 400 wanted to know how could get another without buying the whole headset over a1ceb8a4-59b6-45b1-8fe5-c1d4e528ff26
  3. My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X: How can I get it work with the console? Its an USB microphone and the Xbox don't read it. Please help me. 3dc81153-6d50-4a9e-8ac6-a398d7257d89
  4. Xbox Series X Microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Microphone: As the Kinect is not compatable with the Series X, does anyone know of a microphone that can be used for game chat. This is for my son as I want go be able to monitor what is being said to him...
  5. Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue: Hi, when using either of the Xbox apps on android to either remote play or xcloud stream on my phone and using either Bluetooth or wired headset/headphones, I have notice that when you create or...
  6. microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    microphone: so i have one of those apple earbuds for a microphone the thing is when i plug it into my pc and i test the sound out the volume is very very quite and i can barely hear my self i tried going to...
  7. Will BOSE microphone work on XBOX one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will BOSE microphone work on XBOX one?: I have bose headset plugged in sound is working and it even shows that I have a mic. When I unplug it says no mic. But, I cannot get the mic to transmit any sound to other players. It is not...
  8. Microphone and camera compatible with Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone and camera compatible with Xbox One S: My son has an Xbox One S. He wants to buy a separate microphone and a separate camera that are compatible with Xbox One S. Can anyone give us recommendations? We have tried looking ourselves but...
  9. Headset/Microphone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset/Microphone: I recently got a Razer kraken tournament edition USB headset for Christmas and it isn't working right. I have a powerA wired controller and whenever I try plug it in the headset jack I makes weird...
  10. Microphone doesn’t work on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn’t work on Xbox One S: Hi all. Long post here, so apologies. I bought an Xbox One S just before Christmas 2018. I had a 360 for some time but didn’t pursue the One when my friends did. I missed the old days of gaming,...