Microphone for Xbox one

Discus and support Microphone for Xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microphone for Xbox one And to follow on the great advice, even using a splitter/connector for a professional mic while streaming through an XBOX can... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Jibberjabberbroski, May 30, 2019.

1. Microphone for Xbox one

Microphone for Xbox one
    And to follow on the great advice, even using a splitter/connector for a professional mic while streaming through an XBOX can be a bit glitchy. I would highly recommend just buying a really high end headset if you are streaming direct.

:)

Jibberjabberbroski, May 30, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

Sony MDR-IRBT Headphones

Is the microphone for this headset in-line (on the actual headset cable)? I know for other headsets this means the microphone won't work for the Xbox One.
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

Mike won’t connect to my Xbox

4. Arminator Win User

Blue snowball

Since the Blue Snowball is an USB microphone, it does NOT work with the Xbox One currently.

Only microphones that plug into the analogue 3.5mm jack of the controller will work. Also make sure, that when you want to use a standard 3.5mm jack microphone, that you will need an adapter that puts the microphone and ground contact at the correct position
    with a CTIA adapter.
  5. Pokepunch Win User

Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming microphone not detected?

That generic support doesn't really apply here. The problem is with a PC microphone, not an Xbox One microphone. The Xbox App on PC detects the mic and it works if I start a party via the app, but it doesn't work in any capacity on the Xbox One for parties
    or game chat.
  6. II x DJE Win User

Cant speak on live party and speaker icon wont go Away

If you have a Kinect Camera/Microphone plugged in and you remove your normal microphone, the microphone image will still stay there.

As for your microphone, have you tried a different one?
Thema:

Microphone for Xbox one

1. Microphone for Xbox one - Similar Threads - Microphone

2. Microphone isn't working. Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone isn't working. Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1: Hello. I have headset Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1 Bass Vibration https://www.trust.com/en/product/22055-gxt-383-dion-7-1-bass-vibration-headset When I connected the headset to PC, headphones and mic was...
  3. Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC: I am playing gears 5 on the PC. I can't seem to get my microphone to work in game. It's the same mic I use when I play other PC games such as League of Legends or Dota So I know it works. An...
  4. Auriculares con micrófono no son detectados [Translate] Headphones with microphone are not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auriculares con micrófono no son detectados [Translate] Headphones with microphone are not...: Hasta hace unos meses utilizaba auriculares de 3,5 para escuchar y hablar. Desde hace un tiempo no los reconoce. El único que reconoce es el original de la consola que tiene 1 auricular. Cambiaron...
  5. Unable to find microphone - mic striked through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone - mic striked through: Hi everyone, I've noticed this to be quite a widespread issue. I am not able to chat but I can hear others through the tv. The mic is striked-through and I have no idea what to do next. This is...
  6. Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord: Hello, i have an issue with Gears 5 on PC for steam where it causes my mic to stop working in discord, i can still hear everyone but they cant hear me, the only way to fix this it seems, and its...
  7. Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]: Hello, I have a problem, I have 2 controls and only one if it detects the microphone and the other does not, I don't know if I have to update it or something like that...
  8. Cannot detect microphone for these people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot detect microphone for these people: Hi having a ‘mare at present. My child’s xbox one suddenly decided to say ‘cannot detect microphone for these people’ and the mute icon is in the corner. It is a turtle beach headset that worked...
  9. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  10. Microphone not available for parties on Xbox 1s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not available for parties on Xbox 1s: Hi Guys, I have been experiencing problems with my microphone not working through my headsets when i connect to parties. The Microphone icon on the home is crossed out and the volume setting in...