Microphone isn't working. Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1

Discus and support Microphone isn't working. Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have headset Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1 Bass Vibration https://www.trust.com/en/product/22055-gxt-383-dion-7-1-bass-vibration-headset When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noggli, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Noggli
    Noggli Guest

Hello. I have headset Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1 Bass Vibration https://www.trust.com/en/product/22055-gxt-383-dion-7-1-bass-vibration-headset When
    I connected the headset to PC, headphones and mic was working. But when I connect headset with Xbox One S then headphones are working but when I link game controller via jack-jack cable with digital box I hear a noice or interference and microphone is not
    working. Do you can help me how solve this problem? Thank you very much

:)

Noggli, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Microphone isn't working. Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1 - Similar Threads - Microphone isn't working

2. My microphone isn't working.

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone isn't working.: My Realtek High Definition Audio [img] microphone isn't working any more. Only around two or three months ago, it was working just fine. Now, the sample rate isn't supported in the Xbox...
  3. Why isn't the microphone on my headset working anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't the microphone on my headset working anymore?: So a couple of days ago, I was playing xbox with my friends and I noticed my batteries were low and I switched them out, and put new ones in. Ever since then, the microphone on my headset won't...
  4. "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" - Mic already enabled in Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" - Mic already enabled in Privacy Settings: I have Realtek High Definition Audio and this is the only device enabled and set as default. Same for both Speakers and Microphone. I use a standard analog headset and microphone plugged into...
  5. "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" Error Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" Error Please help: When I join any party or start a party of my own in the Xbox App, it gives me this error saying that the sample rate for my microphone isn't supported. Because of this error I cannot hear or talk...
  6. "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" error, no matter what sample rate I use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" error, no matter what sample rate I use: I have been fighting with the Windows 10 Xbox App for days, just trying to get party chat to work. At first it was NAT type issues, and today I was delighted to finally sort that out. But I've hit...
  7. The sample rate of you microphone isn't supported...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The sample rate of you microphone isn't supported...: When ever I join a party I get the error "The sample rate of you microphone isn't supported " and my friends can not hear me. I'm using a Blue Yeti microphone. This is what the error looks like:...
  8. turtle beach microphone isn't picked up in party/game

in XBoX on Consoles
    turtle beach microphone isn't picked up in party/game: I was mid raid in Destiny when my mic stopped picking up my voice. I have Turtle Beach PX22's. I have tried their troubleshooting methods and nothing. I have tried microsoft's troubleshooting...
  9. Controller issue, microphone isn't detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller issue, microphone isn't detected: I recently purchased and Xbox One S, and the issue I have is a bit odd. When I plug my Turtle Beach headset into the controller that came with the console, I can hear sound just fine, and I can...
  10. My microphone isn't working even after my suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    My microphone isn't working even after my suspension: I talked with a rep and they said this is a "known issue" he said my suspension ended OCT 31st and it should be working. Any info on what to do? 093bce88-862d-4b7e-9a96-022eac5340fb