Microphone issue.

Discus and support Microphone issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the problem where ill be in party chat but my mic still talks in gamechat. Any suggestions on how to fix that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by livelypickle, Mar 1, 2021.

1. livelypickle
    livelypickle Guest

Microphone issue.

I have the problem where ill be in party chat but my mic still talks in gamechat. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

:)

livelypickle, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Drudge02 Win User

Mic issues

Hello,

Since you have tested the microphone on discord, then the issue might not be with the microphone. There is a chance it could be the connection port on the controller your using. It may be a good idea to use the microphone on a different controller, if you
    have one, and see if the issue persists.
  3. YourWorstCringe Win User

Microphone Issues

I would like to note, if this is just a broken controller with no fix, I have a second controller I can use for a little while, but its left bumper is broken so I don't want to use it unless I need to.
  4. Korhog Win User

Microphone Issues

maybe you should contact with service. Probably problem with your first controller
  5. SinisterSound83 Win User

Microphone issues

Hello,

Very strange you say that this morning my xbox one headset that connects through the adapter of the bottom of the controller wont allow me to turn my mic off from mute. I’ve reset and updated my controller through the settings a bunch of times and it hasn’t
    worked. Yet it was working fine when I first turned it on this morning. I’m at the point wondering if this an Xbox issue or if my xbox, controller, or adapter has dropped the ball and I need new ones. I have the original Xbox One model and wouldn’t be surprised
    since I’ve had it for 6-7 years. Let me know if you have any solutions or updates on this issue.
    Yeah im not sure what is going on but it all worked fine 3 weeks ago, and literally nothing has changed. I will keep this updated for you.
  6. harndog29 Win User

Microphone issues

Hello,

Very strange you say that this morning my xbox one headset that connects through the adapter of the bottom of the controller wont allow me to turn my mic off from mute. I’ve reset and updated my controller through the settings a bunch of times and it hasn’t
    worked. Yet it was working fine when I first turned it on this morning. I’m at the point wondering if this an Xbox issue or if my xbox, controller, or adapter has dropped the ball and I need new ones. I have the original Xbox One model and wouldn’t be surprised
    since I’ve had it for 6-7 years. Let me know if you have any solutions or updates on this issue.
Thema:

Microphone issue.

1. Microphone issue. - Similar Threads - Microphone issue

2. Microphone issue with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone issue with Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Recently, I have been having microphone issues when using my Xbox Series S. I can hear all audio when using my console via the tv or my headset when its plugged in, however no one can...
  3. Xbox headset microphone issues muffled urgent help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset microphone issues muffled urgent help: I got a steel series 3 Arctic headset brand new However those on Xbox hear me muffled but if they join the party on Xbox app on their phone I sound perfectly fine my controller isn’t a issue...
  4. microphone issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    microphone issue?: if i were to go on steam and call, i could talk to them through my mic. but if i dont that with the xbox game bar on my computer i cant talk in the call. what should i do...
  5. Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue: Hi, when using either of the Xbox apps on android to either remote play or xcloud stream on my phone and using either Bluetooth or wired headset/headphones, I have notice that when you create or...
  6. Microphone issue when plugging headset into 3.5mm, long RadioShack headphones extender cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone issue when plugging headset into 3.5mm, long RadioShack headphones extender cable: Not the best with wording so bear with me, please. I recently had to get a headphone extender cable since I had moved my laptop on top of my desk and made it go onto a monitor. I found a...
  7. Weird Microphone Issue?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Microphone Issue?!: I’m having some trouble with the microphone on my official Microsoft XBox headset. I can hear friends (and others) talking via the single-sided earpiece, but no one can hear my voice. I can...
  8. Series X Microphone Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Microphone Issues: Hi guys, I’m having regular but intermittent microphone dropouts on my Series X. I have a 3 month old pair of Astro A40 TR’s with the Mix Amp Pro which worked fine with my Xbox one. I have...
  9. Dual Microphone Issue Fornite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dual Microphone Issue Fornite: Hi, This could be an Epic issue. We have been able to play Fortnite with 2 headsets plugged in for some time. In recent times the connections have gone bad. Both headsets will play sounds but...
  10. Microphone Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone Issues: I have 2 different Xbox headsets and neither of them are working on my controller. I have a second controller, and I tried them on it and they both work fine. I can still hear people, but I can't...