Microphone Monitoring

Discus and support Microphone Monitoring in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do you have an XB1? Do you use a headset? Are you one of the many that can't hear their own voice through the headset whilst playing/chat? Do you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pleasure Master, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Microphone Monitoring

Do you have an XB1?

Do you use a headset?

Are you one of the many that can't hear their own voice through the headset whilst playing/chat?

Do you find yourself yelling at your buddies whilst playing/chatting?

The phenomena that we are missing from the XB1 is called 'Side Tone' or Mic monitoring,

Mic monitoring allows you to hear your own voice at the same level as that of your buddies.

"So how do we make that happen?" I hear you ask,

Easy, just click on the link below and vote!

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

:)

Pleasure Master, Jun 10, 2014
  2. AwesomeRens
    AwesomeRens Guest
    Mic Monitor for new XB1 Headsets

Got my XO Sevens a few days ago, and i love it so much. But theres no mic monitoring and it's driving me crazy. it makes me yell in the mic all the time. I really need to have mic monitoring, and i'm pretty sure they can do it trough an update since the
    headset adapter is going into the controller. Please microsoft, get us this option. =(

For everyone else that want to have this, vote on it here.

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6360704-microphone-monitoring

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6037115-mic-monitoring-surround-sound-update-for-headset-a

AwesomeRens, Jun 10, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Questions about headsets.

Was just reading some more about the X12's, there is a thing called microphone monitoring where you can hear yourself speaking, can this be turned off because i don't really like hearing my own voice?

Also read that the can be microphone quite sensitive, do they pick background noise and breathing often? Can you adjust it's sensitivity?

The1337gamer, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest

Microphone Monitoring

Hi there Pleasure Master,

Unfortunately, this is not the correct place to post things like this, and when a Mod sees this, it will most likely get deleted.

Thanks,

Eden0032, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Eden0032 Win User

Microphone Monitoring

Hi there Pleasure Master,

Unfortunately, this is not the correct place to post things like this, and when a Mod sees this, it will most likely get deleted.

Thanks,

6. KaiyoOrganiz Win User

Still think the kinect wont spy on you?

I'd rather get spied on by the device aka Xbox One without a camera, microphone, and heartbeat monitor aka the Kinect. Just sayin.
  7. matthewiag Win User

Microphone Sensitivity

Hello

Xbox does not support microphone sensitivity, microphone just run at there defaul sensitivity.

I am using an Astro A40 with Mix Amp Pro and you can edit the Sensitivity, Mic Monitoring and Audio Profiles on the PC and they carry over to the console.
  8. AwesomeRens Win User

Mic Monitor for new XB1 Headsets

Got my XO Sevens a few days ago, and i love it so much. But theres no mic monitoring and it's driving me crazy. it makes me yell in the mic all the time. I really need to have mic monitoring, and i'm pretty sure they can do it trough an update since the
    headset adapter is going into the controller. Please microsoft, get us this option. =(

For everyone else that want to have this, vote on it here.

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6360704-microphone-monitoring

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6037115-mic-monitoring-surround-sound-update-for-headset-a
  9. XBF Ezra G Win User

headset audio

Hi mckennaflynn,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to turn down or off microphone monitoring for your headset. On the Xbox One you can do so by, Pressing the
    glowing Xbox button on your controller, use the right bumper(RB) to navigate to
    System, and select Audio.

The Audio section will have a Microphone Monitoring slider you can use to adjust the volume to your desired setting.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Microphone Monitoring

1. Microphone Monitoring - Similar Threads - Microphone Monitoring

2. Включение и отключение микрофона по кнопке мышки[Turning the microphone on and off with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Включение и отключение микрофона по кнопке мышки[Turning the microphone on and off with the...: Добрый день! У меня такая проблема - выполняю запись клипа через икс бокс двр и не могу выполнить настройку что бы микрофон включался и отключался по клавише мышки (колесико) - что бы это...
  3. Fone de ouvido com microfone separado [Translation - Headset with separate microphone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fone de ouvido com microfone separado [Translation - Headset with separate microphone]: Tenho um fone de ouvido (sem microfone) e tenho adaptador estéreo para fones do Xbox ,Se eu comprar um microfone de lapela e usar um adaptador de p2 para p3, consigo usar o fone e o microfone ao...
  4. Microphone not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working.: This is a common issue with a lot of players, but I don’t think I’ve seen this problem specifically. My microphone does not work on my headset, but the audio on my headset does. I have tried all...
  5. Microphone send ugly noise all the time

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone send ugly noise all the time: Hallo, I have a problem with my Xbox app (console companion) in Windows 10. When I want to use the headset the microphohne send an ugly and loud sound all the time, eaven if I turn of or...
  6. Microphone not working. Muted icon.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working. Muted icon.: i have 2 controllers and 3 microphones headsets. When i plug in the headset, you cant hear anything. When you go into the party chat, it shows that they cant find a microphone for these people....
  7. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...: I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from microphone/headset is not recording. The same headset...
  8. Microphone isn't working. Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone isn't working. Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1: Hello. I have headset Trust GXT383 Dion 7.1 Bass Vibration https://www.trust.com/en/product/22055-gxt-383-dion-7-1-bass-vibration-headset When I connected the headset to PC, headphones and mic was...
  9. Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC: I am playing gears 5 on the PC. I can't seem to get my microphone to work in game. It's the same mic I use when I play other PC games such as League of Legends or Dota So I know it works. An...
  10. Microphone monitoring, headset Audio option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone monitoring, headset Audio option: The chat mixer sliders and microphone monitoring (Audio option) don't show up in the settings tab between Settings and Xbox Assist of the guide when headsets are plugged in. The controller is...